• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm looking into femcel culture and it's kind of fascinating. It tries combines a lot of feminist ideology with incel ideology, while denying into connections to the male incel movement.

The thing with incels and femcels both is that there is a truth that people are unfairly judged based on appearance, and this is something especially true for woman. So I do have some sympathy for "femcels" in that regard. But the idea that anyone is owed sex or love is just an inherently toxic one and is an idea I can't support.

I'm also seeing claims that "femcel safe spaces" tend to have a lot of racism and transphobia, but I can't verify how true that is.
This is a long way of saying "they suck"

dezeray112

Smash Hero
New Line Cinema is going forward in working on a Mortal Kombat sequel despite the first film being not very well recieved:

At best they probably require to hire a new director and writer to take the helm.

EDIT: It looks like they have hired a new writer which is someone who wrote Marvel Studios' upcoming Disney+ show Moon Knight.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just found out that my preordered copy of Legends Arceus might show up up to a week late.

Darn.

At least I'm still getting a plush with it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Persona 3 awakening:
View attachment 343648

BTW did they ever fix the PC port of Persona 4? I'd like to replay it sometime but if i remember right, it crashed. A lot.
I wish they put it on the Switch or PS4/5 cause man did I wanna play the game (PC you evil monster)
So CYL 6 is now on its final day of voting for Fire Emblem Heroes. Kinda curious to see how did everyone's CYL voting go this year for those that participated in it.

Here's mine:

Yeah, it's Fateswakening-heavy, I know, but I was alternating my votes my favorite FE character, Takumi, and my favorite FE lord, Chrom.

I'm hoping Chrom will still carry the lead he had from the interim results into the finals so that he can finally get a CYL alt this year.

It will probably be a while until Takumi will obtain a CYL alt, but it is nice to see him still placing in the top 15 from the interim results a few days ago. I'm probably going to dump all my future CYL votes onto him for next year's CYL and any subsequent ones until he gets one since the majority of characters I want in FEH are finally in the game at this point.
ngl I didn’t know who to go with this year, so I kept using the random generator
After today I will no longer have a girlfriend

I’ll have a fiancé

Wish me luck
Congrats (also I was worried after the first sentence)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So CYL 6 is now on its final day of voting for Fire Emblem Heroes. Kinda curious to see how did everyone's CYL voting go this year for those that participated in it.

Here's mine:

Yeah, it's Fateswakening-heavy, I know, but I was alternating my votes my favorite FE character, Takumi, and my favorite FE lord, Chrom.

I'm hoping Chrom will still carry the lead he had from the interim results into the finals so that he can finally get a CYL alt this year.

It will probably be a while until Takumi will obtain a CYL alt, but it is nice to see him still placing in the top 15 from the interim results a few days ago. I'm probably going to dump all my future CYL votes onto him for next year's CYL and any subsequent ones until he gets one since the majority of characters I want in FEH are finally in the game at this point.
I stopped caring abiut CYL when every character I voted for either was super low on the list or nonexistent on the list. I tried my best, Niles, I tried my best

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Out of curiousity, do any if y'all oldheads know any what this means? I just wanna see where the disconnect between gens is
I get that ENTP and INFP refer to personality types (extroverted and introverted, with some other details thrown in; I think it's called the Myers-Briggs test, and there are sixteen possible outcomes, but I don't know anything beyond that), but some of the words (ww2, evangelion, radiohead) could be referring to something that I'm familiar with (World War 2, an anime, a band) or something else entirely.

All I know about cryptocurrency is that it seems like a pyramid scheme, and some terms (femcel, 7w8, 4w5) either seem made up or don't seem like actual words.

To me, this is like reading early scanlations that were translated from Japanese to Chinese or Korean and then translated to English after that, and trying to interpret what things mean.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I wonder what the cutoff age is for a Disney live action remake. Obviously they aren't going to do Frozen or Encanto or other more relevant movies, but what about 2000's movies? Could we get Live Action Chicken Little?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
New Line Cinema is going forward in working on a Mortal Kombat sequel despite the first film being not very well recieved:

At best they probably require to hire a new director and writer to take the helm.
The Rise of Cole Young 2.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I paired Joker with Sophie and Wolf. The second team had Mona, Skull, and Panther. The third team had Fox, Queen, and Noir.
That’s a nice team. For that I just replace Wolf with Makoto…and I always have her on my team throughout the entirety of Strikers (alongside Morgana and Yusuke)
Gamer moment.
should’ve made everyone sexier
I mean, I know it's a joke article but they did make Mario Stikers Peach.
View attachment 343669
I mean, I'm not into blondes but...
1AF3D3EB-6434-4B36-8D9D-96BC4A9D2973.jpeg

Daisy Text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom