• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
She's 20 in the manga, but 10 in the games. But lets be real when it comes to Pokemon fans they're probably *redacted*ing the game version.

There's also this panel of the manga which would've aged badly too
I am just confused as to HOW this made it in the manga-

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh wait, that too went down the harem/shipping route. And that too sucked ass.

Nevermind
Dude people are doing this **** to Molly McGee. Makes one friend? Shipped. I hopped on that show solely because Master Shake zula, the mic rula, the old schoola, you want a trip, I'll bring it to ya Dana Snyder voices the ghost but holy **** it feels so bad with this show. I can't interact with a single soul to talk about how hard that comedy hits in the show without "do you think she's going to date libby?????? or liv?????" bro this ain't the owl house why are you trying to match this thirteen year old girl up with someone

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Knights and magic is an neat isekai.
Guy who's obsessed with mecha shows gets reincarnated into a world with giant robots.

When they put this show in Super robot wars they wrote the protagonist as if he's aware of all the tropes that come from being in a crossover game, and that he's watched the Ultraman TV show, making it clear as the game progresses that he's from the same worlds as Akane from Superhuman samurai syber squad which is a live action world as shown in that anime. So to him these other characters he's crossing over with in the game are fictional characters come to life.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You know they just revealed an isekai that has you be, I **** you not, the undergarments of a ****ing low-level mage woman.

Not like, just living as one though, there's a face on them. From what I can tell, perfect speech capabilities as well.
Okay, who let Deviant artists write Japanese light novels?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dude people are doing this ** to Molly McGee. Makes one friend? Shipped. I hopped on that show solely because Master Shake zula, the mic rula, the old schoola, you want a trip, I'll bring it to ya Dana Snyder voices the ghost but holy ** it feels so bad with this show. I can't interact with a single soul to talk about how hard that comedy hits in the show without "do you think she's going to date libby?????? or liv?????" bro this ain't the owl house why are you trying to match this thirteen year old girl up with someone
Fictional characters are basically not allowed to just be friends anymore.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Maybe humanity was a mistake.
I mean, some days are like, "Life is looking good today. The weather is nice and the overall feel is good too." The next moment or day, "Give me a genie and one wish.....and I would destroy social media and the news media."

And sometimes just for the little things.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
A reverse Isekai where a cute girl is transported into the normal realm and has to attempt to do day to day earth taks in a fish iut of water action comedy story.

Oh wait, that's Star Vs.

Oh wait, that too went down the harem/shipping route. And that too sucked ass.

Nevermind
How about an reverse Isekai where a bunch of fictional characters from various media are brought into the real world and retain their powers?

1642476507113.png

Yes, this was real and it was fun with a kickass soundtrack by the one and only Sawano Hiroyuki!

Shipping fandoms have certainly gotten worse over the years, if nothing else.
That's why I'm staying away from Star Vs The Forces of Evil.
Shipping wars killed that show.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm not gonna say I hate shipping but damn did it ruin discourse and discussion.

I heard some FF writer got bullied and harassed the **** out from FF7 shipping stans and I'm like, chill. They're just fictional characters. And now he won't talk about FF anymore because they ruined it for him.
How do you possibly get into arguments about this?
Cloud likes Aerith, Aerith dies, Tifa is the rebound girl. The games writing makes this perfectly clear.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If Spongebob aired twenty years from its actual airdate do you think people would ship Spongebob and Squidward? Publicly? And not on just DeviantArt and Fanfiction?
To be honest, I don't think it's entirely unfeasible.

Though it probably wouldn't reach the levels that Molly McGee's ships seem to be reaching.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Is it appropriate to say my idea for a fantasy comedy now? :yoshi:
Nah go ‘head bro.

Shipping killed iCarly so I won't forgive them for that.

Oh and Star too, yeah.

Oddly, I think Regular Show handled the complicated relationship plan well.

Adventure Time however ****ed it up.
I stopped watching Adventure Time when they broke up Finn and FP over some weird, contrived bs.

Didn’t start again until the finale.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nah go ‘head bro.

I stopped watching Adventure Time when they broke up Finn and FP over some weird, contrived bs.

Didn’t start again until the finale.
The biggest thing was the age gap neyween the two of them, but then they de-aged her, they fell in love, and then they re-aged her and damn AT was a mess.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The biggest thing was the age gap neyween the two of them, but then they de-aged her, they fell in love, and then they re-aged her and damn AT was a mess.
Nah I mean Fire Princess.

They hyped up this big two part episode where they got together, they would go on adventures in other eps. It was rad.

And it was over in one episode, over the weirdest ****. Finn tricked her and Ice King into fighting for some reason, and then she called it off.

12 year old me had never seen such bull**** before.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nah I mean Fire Princess.

They hyped up this big two part episode where they got together, they would go on adventures in other eps. It was rad.

And it was over in one episode, over the weirdest ****. Finn tricked her and Ice King into fighting for some reason, and then she called it off.

12 year old me had never seen such bull**** before.
Oops I read that as PB for some reason.

Yeah, that **** was so wierd

Like bruh you have a gf just ask her to- imma stop right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom