• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Guys, how do you feel about this?

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Microsoft is really buying everything, huh?
Also:

Now in unrelated Pokenews, we got aome more gameplay
And a 360 VR video

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Y'know, there's one thing I'm kinda curious about when it comes to this site and Smash, how were Brawl newcomers perceived and what ideas did people have for their moveset? Like, people say Kirby only got new characters because of bias but Meta Knight and Dedede were popular requests and people like to say K.Rool was a Brawl era request when people didn't really care for him as much as Diddy was seen as a priority

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, anyone else kinda concered about Microsoft buying every game company nowadays?

I mean, yeah they're allowed to he on other platforms that they are mod friemdly, but idk, it's kinda reminding me of Disney and their buyouts.

Also, they spent 70 for ****ing Activison, seriously? C'mon they got scammed, CoD and Crash ain't that good.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Also, anyone else kinda concered about Microsoft buying every game company nowadays?

I mean, yeah they're allowed to he on other platforms that they are mod friemdly, but idk, it's kinda reminding me of Disney and their buyouts.
Yeah, I was actually thinking the exact same thing here, especially the comparison to Disney.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Y'know, there's one thing I'm kinda curious about when it comes to this site and Smash, how were Brawl newcomers perceived and what ideas did people have for their moveset? Like, people say Kirby only got new characters because of bias but Meta Knight and Dedede were popular requests and people like to say K.Rool was a Brawl era request when people didn't really care for him as much as Diddy was seen as a priority
All I know about Brawl newcomers is that people loathed them when it first came out, only to praise it as the best newcomer roster after Smash 4.

Also, they spent 70 for ****ing Activison, seriously? C'mon they got scammed, CoD and Crash ain't that good.
Yeah, I don't think monopolization is a good thing in general.

It might do some short-term good but I'm a little iffy about buyouts being so common lately.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
All I know about Brawl newcomers is that people loathed them when it first came out, only to praise it as the best newcomer roster after Smash 4.

Yeah, I don't think monopolization is a good thing in general.

It might do some short-term good but I'm a little iffy about buyouts being so common lately.
Nintendo after Sony and Microsoft bought out ever ****ing company under the sun

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Been working on a new video discussing Five Nights At Freddy's: Security Breach and why it released in the less than stellar state it did. So... here's the first minute of it! (Still got some stuff I need to tweak/add, namely music for certain parts)
@Solar Nyan @Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X @Shroob

Twilight Wings is amazing and I still find it hilarious for no reason that this man voices in it.
Finally got the time to see this, and I can safely say that I need to see the full video when it's out.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

If you are scared they Re gonna try and buy Nintendo, Sony or Sega, I'm 100% sure that's never gonna work out for them

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So uh Nintendo and Sony buy more studios when? I know the latter but curious about the former.

Then again only studio I'd be with them buying is the likes of WayForward or Gemdrops (the Laid Back Camp games studio).
I don't think Nintendo I'd they "we gotta buy more studios" kinda company compared to the hog that is microsoft

And honestly they don't need to buy any companies

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If you are scared they Re gonna try and buy Nintendo, Sony or Sega, I'm 100% sure that's never gonna work out for them
They did try and buy Nintendo; it didn’t really go anywhere.

Sony is considered a competitor so that can’t work.

Sega can’t work due to being a Japan company. Though I do remember Sega wanting to have Dreamcast back comp in the original Xbox at one point.

Also fun fact, when Microsoft bought Rare they thought they also got Donkey Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom