• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know they just revealed an isekai that has you be, I **** you not, the undergarments of a ****ing low-level mage woman.

Not like, just living as one though, there's a face on them. From what I can tell, perfect speech capabilities as well.
Wait... That was real?

I thought that was just a ****post.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
You know they just revealed an isekai that has you be, I **** you not, the undergarments of a ****ing low-level mage woman.

Not like, just living as one though, there's a face on them. From what I can tell, perfect speech capabilities as well.
Maybe humanity was a mistake.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The best part of these ridiculous isekai’s is you know they’re still gonna have several women coming after the protagonist.

Like how tf is a vending machine gonna have a harem??
Queen Sized candy bars.

And because it's an Isekai, it has to have a fun size candy bar to appeal to weirdos.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The best part of these ridiculous isekai’s is you know they’re still gonna have several women coming after the protagonist.

There's a harem where the girls are soda cans.

They turn into girls when you drink from the soda cans.

Yeah

I mean Sword Art is unironic ass so by all means slander it as much as you can.
What's wrong, Mighty?

Don't like cousins? :yeahboi:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Anyone been hearing that blue flying thing who's Kirby's new ally has Kirb fans thinking that he'll betray Kirby?

And become some kind of eldritch horror.

Cute... and deadly and traitorous and suspicious.
I mean, it's a new ally in a Kirby game - there's at least a 50/50 chance that they're going to betray Kirby and become the final boss, if characters like Marx and Magolor are any indication.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The only good isekai is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
That's Digimon slander and you know it

There's one that just came out that subverts this by having the dude get reincarnated as a woman so it's a gaggle of men going after him, because the goddess of that universe decided to mess with him.

Noipoi

Howdy!
There's an isekai where the gimmick is the dude just has his smartphone.

That's it, that's the gimmick. My man's just brought his android to JRPG McLand and now all the women want him.
Okay

That’s a little funny.

The idea of being hailed as a hero because you showed some medieval peasants Angry Birds.

Yknow, as opposed to them accusing you of satanic magic and burning you alive :nifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom