• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Morning folks!
We have a new and shadow dropped trailer for Kirby and the Forgotten Land as well as its release date.
I'm actually interested in this game now. Not sure if it's an on-release purchase but I'll look forward to seeing more of it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Morning folks!
We have a new and shadow dropped trailer for Kirby and the Forgotten Land as well as its release date.
Can't watch it just yet but judging by the thumbnail, the new abilities seem to be using the setting as inspiration as a gun and a drill are both explicitly manmade objects

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I'm actually interested in this game now. Not sure if it's an on-release purchase but I'll look forward to seeing more of it.
Same dude!

Also, I’m curious to see what the story is for this game besides Kirby getting stranded in this forgotten land and finding his way back to Dreamland or something. Additionally I like some of the new abilities, especially the gun one! And judging by the trailer it seems some abilities can help us find hidden zones and figure out different puzzles in areas and what not e.g hidden holes you can dig in to find a secret entrance to a level that can give you a 1-up or something.
Can’t wait!

Can't watch it just yet but judging by the thumbnail, the new abilities seem to be using the setting as inspiration as a gun and a drill are both explicitly manmade objects
That would definitely line up with the setting for sure. We could maybe see stuff like a jackhammer ability, clock ability thag coidk freeze time or something, and heck maybe even a night vision goggle ability or something haha

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well, 2022 surely does feel like its been a rather rough start from the Novak Djokovic incident and then the British government holding a "booze party" during lockdown two years ago whilst everyone else in the United Kingdom were following the guidelines.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hears about the announcement of seventh Ice Age film

Groans
Disney just let this franchise go extinct already. It's been milked enough as it is.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Dragon race:

1641999478518.png

“I’m Dragon Potrimpus. My gifts… they are not much but they are yours to have...”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Prussian mythology. A pre-Christianism god of running water, earth, cattle, and crops, associated with divination and fertility. He formed a trinity with the thunder god Perkunas and the god of death Peckols. He’s often depicted as a young man wearing a wreath of grains. His holy creatures were snakes, which were offered milk and worshipped in his honor. Potrimpus sometimes was merged into one deity with Autrimpo, a god of seas.

Skills: Wind Breath, Zionga, Recarm, Force Block

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Night race.

SMT romanizes his name as “Patrimpas” but no other source I found did the same so it’s Potrimpus in here. He’s usually described as a merry man but he looks really sad in here. I guess Christianity taking over your believers and reducing you into a pagan demon does that to you. I have no idea why he’s of the Dragon race other than his connection with the snakes really. Speaking of snakes, it’s actually kinda sweet how one of them holds his grass crown together.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I dunno I guess I'm kinda miffed because Kirby has such a diverse supporting cast with cool and cute designs but they insist on having a generic enemy with a hat as the second player over literally all of them

osby

Smash Obsessed
I dunno I guess I'm kinda miffed because Kirby has such a diverse supporting cast with cool and cute designs but they insist on having a generic enemy with a hat as the second player over literally all of them
You've heard Goomba with a hat. Now get ready for:

Bandana Dee already has a cute and cool design!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You're missing out, so much fun over here 😁
Yeah I'm sure it's so much fun to not have free health care
You've heard Goomba with a hat. Now get ready for:

Bandana Dee already has a cute and cool design!
I mean I guess so but I just think he's inherently less interesting compared to every other major character in the series

Kinda like how people don't like the new Paper Mario games being flooded with nothing but Toads (I admit that's basically what I gathered since Paper Mario is not my area of expertise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom