• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
But then again such a merged universe would be dangerous.

You've got villains like Lord Voldemort, Cypher, Brixton Lore, plenty of James Bond villains, Thanos, Loki, Ultron, Lex Luthor, Joker, Darkseid, the MUTOs, Skullcrawlers, and King ******* Ghidorah.
You pretty much described the ending of the Lego Batman Movie.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looks like Smash Ultimate is actually not done with adding spirits like everyone thought: Evil Ryu spirit is coming to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Street Fighter :ultryu:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I’m beginning to notice that Spider-Man twitter has a massive hate boner for Tom Holland (can I say boner here? Guess I’ll find out), I don’t quite understand it.

Tom’s Peter isn’t perfect, but his character arc is very well executed across his six appearances imo and his villains are amazing, I don’t get the vitriol. I know twitter is always like this, but I still find it odd.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I’m beginning to notice that Spider-Man twitter has a massive hate boner for Tom Holland (can I say boner here? Guess I’ll find out), I don’t quite understand it.

Tom’s Peter isn’t perfect, but his character arc is very well executed across his six appearances imo and his villains are amazing, I don’t get the vitriol. I know twitter is always like this, but I still find it odd.
spider-man fans when spider-man isn't destitute, interacts with other superheroes (except for daredevil he's ok), and isn't dating a white redheaded girl
jasper aaaagggh.PNG

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

They're jealous that he got Zendaya

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Looks like Smash Ultimate is actually not done with adding spirits like everyone thought: Evil Ryu spirit is coming to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Street Fighter :ultryu:
It’s cool to see they’re still adding spirits this far after Sora. Buuuuuuttt
B3B3B25D-B801-4682-97E0-A4F66EA20024.jpeg

all I want are ace attorney spirits… sakurai plz
spider-man fans when spider-man isn't destitute, interacts with other superheroes (except for daredevil he's ok), and isn't dating a white redheaded girl
View attachment 342396
The good news is after No Way Home he’s at least one of those :upsidedown:

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master

Please tell me I'm dreaming!

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I guess it doesn't cost that much to add a jpeg to the game. Hopefully small things like this will continue beyond amiibo updates.

Also looks like Evil Ryu is a Legend class spirit too. Neat.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
I guess we're not done with Smash yet.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just when i thought i was out. YOU PULL ME BACK IN

(They could make Evil Ryu a spirit but not a skin when the game launched?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom