• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah man revenge is never the answer
Just be glad your sister's safe and celebrate your family's good health and fortune.
it ain’t an answer, but I would only apply that to a human. This guy is getting a whole ass whopping if he’s ever seen again. Won’t kill him, but I also won’t hold back (wouldn’t even have to be a problem if violence wasn’t his first result)
Whoa heavy TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 . Glad your sister is fine and do hope the ******* gets what is coming for him.
as do I
Woah, sorry to hear that! Some people like that guy who did all that to the members of your family are a waste of flesh. Good to know your sister is okay. I hope this guy who did what he did pays for this, and speaking of which, he should pay for the damages he did to your sister's car.
if he knew how to make money, then he would. Instead he’ll just end up losing the house he never helped pay for

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Do you know this guy? How do you know he never helped pay for a house he lived in?
She told us.

And considering he spends most of the days playing on the PS4 my dad gave him, and how my sister was losing a lot of energy due to working a job nonstop to pay for the monthly rent (as well as doing college work), and his nonstop complaining about never having a normal talk with her despite the inability to express emotion himself, it makes sense. I remember visiting once to play with the pet cats, and all he did was smoke a bong and play Hitman…

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
LEGO has shelved an Overwatch 2 playset that was scheduled to release next month.

It's amazing how far Activision-Blizzard is going to tarnish their name just for money and power-hungry assholes.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
TheMightyP TheMightyP

I just experienced a reddit moment

FF7 Remake on PC updated, and I just wanted to know what they fixed

the thread I found for it was just full of people whining about the port, and using the funny gamer words like "lazy devs" and "bad port"

why are they like this

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
No Sephiroth absolutely has an account, 5% of his content is about how to maintain his glorious hair and the rest is Cloud Strife Cringe Fest themed videos
I'll only accept this if he bots his follower accounts. And my bot, I mean majority of his followers are Sephiroth clones.
I can imagine Sephiroth going
"Hello Cloud"
You don't need to imagine because that's quite literally Sephiroth's character in a nutshell

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
She told us.

And considering he spends most of the days playing on the PS4 my dad gave him, and how my sister was losing a lot of energy due to working a job nonstop to pay for the monthly rent (as well as doing college work), and his nonstop complaining about never having a normal talk with her despite the inability to express emotion himself, it makes sense. I remember visiting once to play with the pet cats, and all he did was smoke a bong and play Hitman…
What a lazy, lousy guy. So, he was living with your sister or something?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
FF7R Stuff:So I said this before, but given FF7R's story, wouldn't there be two real Sephiroths? There's the one from Advent and them there's the one that's still stuck in Northern Cave.

Like, if Seph ****ed up and accidentally killed the one in Northern Cave, then the game would be over because they both would cease to exist.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sonic Colors Ultimate and FF7 Remake's patches, pretty much:

-Gamers screams bloody murder for optimizations and patches-

-Devs patch game slowly over time to fix it, because patches do not poof into existence by snapping your fingers-

-Gamers scream bloody murder that it's too little too late and how dare they fix it-

Devs:

I am in full support of (reasonably, calmly, maturely) requesting that game releases stop fudging launch day and be held to a higher standard, but why on earth are people mad at them for fixing it? Isn't this what you wanted? Are you really this determined to be petty, vindictive, and over all just completely nasty?

human beings suck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom