• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Assuming a Nintendo Kart happens, I only ask for a couple things from it:
  • Don't have so many characters that are also in Smash Bros. Try to add in a good amount of characters that aren't in Smash Bros.
  • Be very creative with the stages. Like don't just give like 10 stages based on starting areas or restrict them to series with playable characters. Try to have a good amount of variety or some stages from series without playable characters.
  • I would say put in some characters that look like they would fit better in a racing game compared to a fighting game, but it's not like Smash can't fit those character in when it tries. I'm mostly thinking about series like Wave Race, 1080, Famicom Detective, Nintendogs, 1080, etc. I would just love to see some wild picks like Rhythm Heaven, Boxboy or a Tetris block.
Believe it.

Smash Bros fans when every character in Nintendo Kart only has A to accelerate, B for braking and reversing, R for hops, trick jumps and drifts and L for using items and their favourite character shares the same stats with 10 other characters.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So one of the leaker guys compiled a list of all the new forms he was sure of were coming

and Goodra wasn’t on the list

I know o shouldn’t trust leakers one way or the other but

I’m starting to worry homies
4EC93D5F-8001-4621-BCF6-D9FDA94A9D68.png

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Oh yeah I haven’t talked about Nintendo Kart, have I?

Why on earth would they make a new one right now when 8 won’t just die, lol.
I don't get this argument. Let's say that half of the people who own 8 buy the next Mario Kart, a very low ball estimate - that's about 20 million units sold. That's nothing to scoff at. And if they play their cards right (a substantial price cut and/or making the next game very different), 8 would still be able to keep selling

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I don't get this argument. Let's say that half of the people who own 8 buy the next Mario Kart, a very low ball estimate - that's about 20 million units sold. That's nothing to scoff at. And if they play their cards right (a substantial price cut and/or making the next game very different), 8 would still be able to keep selling
I just don’t see it releasing anytime soon, even if it is development.

If 8 is still selling like crazy and showing no signs of stopping soon, why invest in a new game when your old game is still selling like crazy? Why not invest in other projects and just let 8 keep doing its thing?

I’m not saying that it’s not possible for them to make one right now, I’m sayin’ I just don’t see it when by all account, there’s no need.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
How to some up Ireland gradually becoming less Catholic in seven seconds.

Comedy achieved. Now bedtime achieve.

Night ****lords and uh.............................................that guy with a fishstick. He knows who he is.

Or does he?

Right. See yas.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Whoever Centro is, is in their own little world. Like I swear to God leakers tell him not to repost the **** they leak and then he doesn't listen to them and then proceeds not to credit them. It's fascinating.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Centro reposts everything so it's a 50/50 if he's reliable.
Khu so far is on the money but he develped a God comlex and went off the deep end.
Everyone else is fishing for attention at this point.
But I'd keep an eye out for Poryleeks

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I ain’t saying they made the right decision, but I am saying Snorlax is a pretty rare pokemon.
Somewhat related but I actually once got stopped by police late at night while playing Pokemon Go. They took down my driver's license. So this is weirdly cathartic. lol

Admittedly now that I'm working at home, I will admit I've had Go running in the background while I do write ups on my computer or am waiting for a customer. Don't tell my bosses.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You witnessed a what?
a literal arrest. The **** deserved it as well. In a nutshell that still doesn’t explain much…
the **** got arrested after damaging my sister’s car, tried to strangle her before rightfully getting clapped, broke the wall of a house he didn’t even live in, told my parents to shut the **** up, tried to fight cops after they simply and respectfully asked for his full name, and for overall being a worthless excuse of a “human”

and that’s just from the past week up to today my guy cause **** this person

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
a literal arrest. The **** deserved it as well. In a nutshell that still doesn’t explain much…

and that’s just from the past week up to today my guy cause **** this person
So sorry that happened to your sister man wtf

Hope she is ok right now.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I shall now commence in watching Demon Slayer fir the first time. Now normally I watch anime dubbed whenever available, but Demon Slayer is unique in that the entire 1st season is dubbed but the 2nd season hasn't been touched, which is odd because Demon Slayer is seemingly super popular.
The Smash fans have officially migrated into the Mario Kart fandom. How many more lives must they take!?
If we get one Fire Emblem character in Nintendo Kart it's ****ing over.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I shall now commence in watching Demon Slayer fir the first time. Now normally I watch anime dubbed whenever available, but Demon Slayer is unique in that the entire 1st season is dubbed but the 2nd season hasn't beem touched, which is odd because Demon Slayer is seemingly super popular.

If we get one Fire Emblem character in Nintendo Kart it's ****ing over.
One or two Fire Emblem character getting in would not break the fanbase, especially if the roster size is between 35-40. Three or four would depend on the 3rd and 4th character. But assuming Fire Emblem gets in, I'm not expecting it to get a lot of characters. And certainly not enough to break the fanbase.

But that said, I wouldn't mind seeing a Fire Emblem character with a Pegasus or Wyvern-like bike. Tiki or another Manakete with a Dragon kart would be rather interesting. Heck, Reginn's mech would be awesome as a selectable vehicle.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is your sister ok? Wtf?
Yo that’s some bull****. Is your sister okay?
So sorry that happened to your sister man wtf

Hope she is ok right now.
HOLY BONDREWD!
I hope your sister is okay.
Physically she’s okay, and emotionally she’s gotten better once she fully accepted that he’s a ****ty person. But man, I’m usually a positively calm and collected person, but the disrespect made both me and my father want to harm him. The fact that he thought he was tough **** for having muscles was in pathetic enough, and swinging at cops is another thing in itself…but ain’t nobody allowed to mess with family.

also he of all people tried to give me dating advice by saying “don’t give a ***** a dime”…
as I notice how he was the ***** who wouldn’t even help around the place he lives in. Like…I love gaming as much as the next guy, and I’m still the youngest person out of everybody involved in it, but even I know that you should take care of family and other business before focusing on yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom