• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Going back to smash after playing KH1 is weird. Sora sounds like he's a smoker. I wonder why they reused voice clips from later games and not the originals. Or given 1/2 the Young voice and DDD/3 the mature one.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Going back to smash after playing KH1 is weird. Sora sounds like he's a smoker. I wonder why they reused voice clips from later games and not the originals. Or given 1/2 the Young voice and DDD/3 the mature one.
You get used to it when you play chain of memories and he has an older sounding voice in his KH1 body.

Shroob

Sup?
I thought they said that the Dread one would be the last, and they've started cycling through old ones. Not much of a leap.

Did they? I can't find anything of the sort to say as such.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just one boss battle to go and i'm done with Judgment.

Really enjoyed this game, it's like Sega saw that one line of dialogue from Project X Zone 2 where it's mentioned that the Ace Attorney cast were involved in a case involving the Yakuza characters and decided to make a courtroom drama game in the Yakuza universe, withall the fist fights that that would entail alongside murder mystery intruige

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
And after some long cutscenes i am done with Judgment.

It's 2am and some of my family will probably be anooyed with me in the morning.

osby

Smash Obsessed
If I were to include them, it probabl be SuperHero Youtube and especially Star Wars YouTube.

**** Star Wars YouTube to hell.
Star Wars fans surpassed the mortal realms of racism and achieved ultra racism.

I don't see how a nerd community can surpass them but bless MCU fans' hearts, they're trying their best.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How is it that when I’m in the middle of marathoning Final friggin Fantasy my mind drifted to how disappointed and dissatisfied I am with the current direction of God of War?

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master

Morning folks!
We have a new and shadow dropped trailer for Kirby and the Forgotten Land as well as its release date.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So snapped in a Zoom call today, telling the tutor that its a disgrace how we have to write in notebooks and stuff. And since I get wrist pain easily from writing longer than a paragraph and stuff was very annoying. More to it of course.

So yeah **** mood this morn-

NEW KIRBY TRAILER AND RELEASE DATE

non-biyori.gif

I'm cured!

Also I so called it final week of March.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom