• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so…the naughty S word lives of College Girls on HBO Max is an oddly good show

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion

kylexv

Smash Master
Considering we’ve seen almost no gameplay of this I’d say that was the right call.
Saw this the other day.

We probably would have had another Sonic 06 on our hands if this actually came out in 2021, seeing as we didn't see gameplay until December of 2021.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Considering we’ve seen almost no gameplay of this I’d say that was the right call.
"Brush up on the quality" is just another way for SEGA to say "okay we're making 100% sure we don't **** this series over again with short development cycles", considering this Sonic 06 was hyped up similar to this game's.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Okay, TheMightyP TheMightyP : This is what you want right here:

What you want to use is this installer right here: SADX Mod Installer

This will install directly on top of your SADX installer and is a very intuitive process. It will allow you to select from a range of different mods that help improve the game drastically, such as Dreamcast Conversion, lighting engine mods to fix DX's inaccurate lighting, and much more. The installer will even show you comparison slides of the game with and without the mods to help you decide which ones are right for you.

Now, if you want some more QoL stuff along with some gameplay stuff, I highly recommend these, but keep in mind they change the vanilla experience! Some are even total conversion mods that will be better for a post-game experience:

New Tricks, a mod that adds extra abilities to characters like Tails, Amy, and even Knuckles.

Anything from MainMemory is a good choice, especially the Physics Swap mod so you can make characters like Amy feel better by giving her Sonic's physics.

SADX Chao World Extended adds some SA2 features to SA1's garden, if you like Chao.

SADX Heroes, a total conversion mod that lets you play Sonic Heroes levels and characters in SA1.

SA2 Conversion Mod, a total conversion mod that lets you play SA2 in SA1

SADX Chao Gameplay lets you take Chaos into levels with you, and adds them directly to the main gameplay! Haven't messed with it yet myself but it's super impressive.

There are also full restoration of cut beta stages that you can download as well from the SADX Installer's offerings.

This is all just scratching the surface: SA1 and 2 modding has starting blowing up in the last two years and is getting even more insane this year thanks to Sega's current chill nature towards fan creations inspiring content creators to be bold with projects. I'd honestly recommend just browsing through the SA1 and 2 GameBanana for stuff every once and a while: The stuff getting released there is crazy good nowadays.
Is this still true M MooMew64

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
"Brush up on the quality" is just another way for SEGA to say "okay we're making 100% sure we don't **** this series over again with short development cycles", considering this Sonic 06 was hyped up similar to this game's.
And then you remember that they totally delayed Forces just like they did with this.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
On this whole diet thing, I will say that 100% cutting off sugar is not healthy. You need it to survive. It's better to monitor where you get your sugar intake from and when are you consuming large amounts of sugar. If you ever have a sweet tooth, have something like a granola bar or fruit. Have fun with it, make a smoothie with 100% juice for example.

It's gonna be hard, but y'all got this 😁

Jondolio

Smash Hero
On this whole diet thing, I will say that 100% cutting off sugar is not healthy. You need it to survive. It's better to monitor where you get your sugar intake from and when are you consuming large amounts of sugar. If you ever have a sweet tooth, have something like a granola bar or fruit. Have fun with it, make a smoothie with 100% juice for example.

It's gonna be hard, but y'all got this 😁
Oh I'll still be eating fruit and stuff, I'm mostly just cutting off sweets. I'll have to see a dietitian to know what else to avoid but it's only gonna be for 42 days since that's what my therapist recommended to end my addiction to sweets

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh I'll still be eating fruit and stuff, I'm mostly just cutting off sweets. I'll have to see a dietitian to know what else to avoid but it's only gonna be for 42 days since that's what my therapist recommended to end my addiction to sweets
I will say this:

A lot of these so called diets are not healthy and are more harmful that helpful. Before attempting one, if interested, you should discuss with your dietician.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
An ad that didn't get me instantly annoyed?! I thought it was impossible!
Side note, it was pretty obvious in hindsight but I think I finally figured out my taste in music. It's weeb music

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
A compilation of Inkling moments in Miitopia! (Getting to shill my "Inklings are BFFs" headcanon is still the best thing about that game)
3.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Even though I don't have much interest in the Flash movie, this really does make me wonder whether Warner Bros know what they are doing and where they are going with DCEU if this is indeed true?
My guess is that they made one too many directorial decisions about this cinematic franchise and now they're trying to soft-reboot with a big crisis story.

So, they're making the most DC comics accurate movie to this date.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Even though I don't have much interest in the Flash movie, this really does make me wonder whether Warner Bros know what they are doing and where they are going with DCEU if this is indeed true?
It's obvious that they were merely trying to play catchup with the MCU but if you ask me, they managed to stand out making more movied that are flatout fun personified like Shazam, Birds of Prey and The Suicide Squad. It feels like they're throwing darts on what to make next as we have Jaime Reyes, Static Shock, Hourman, Metal Men and Zatanna all planned planned before we get a Green Lantern movie come out. This isn't a bad thing mind you, I am ****ing pumped for my boy Jaime

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I am up before 11am on a Sunday:

1641120604859.png

Something bad is going to happen or my routine is naturally going back for Zoom classes this week,

Sakurai has blessed us:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I've noticed how Sakurai doesn't say anything during these. I'm curious what he calls his cats.

No wonder why Harada has called him mysterious.

I can't even go a goddamn day without eating a piece of these, so I really respect your resolve.
What comes to mind everytime I see these:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's obvious that they were merely trying to play catchup with the MCU but if you ask me, they managed to stand out making more movied that are flatout fun personified like Shazam, Birds of Prey and The Suicide Squad. It feels like they're throwing darts on what to make next as we have Jaime Reyes, Static Shock, Hourman, Metal Men and Zatanna all planned planned before we get a Green Lantern movie come out. This isn't a bad thing mind you, I am ****ing pumped for my boy Jaime
They are making movies for Blue Beetle and Static?

If they are going to be as fun as Birds of Prey and Shazam, I'm gonna become a DCEU stan.

I've noticed how Sakurai doesn't say anything during these. I'm curious what he calls his cats.

No wonder why Harada has called him mysterious.
Her name is Fukura.

Sakurai actually wrote about her in an interview.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They are making movies for Blue Beetle and Static?

If they are going to be as fun as Birds of Prey and Shazam, I'm gonna become a DCEU stan.

Her name is Fukura.

Sakurai actually wrote about her in an interview.
Yeah, Jaime's is planned for 2023 and Static's is currently being worked on, Micheal B Jordan's producing it

dezeray112

Smash Hero
My guess is that they made one too many directorial decisions about this cinematic franchise and now they're trying to soft-reboot with a big crisis story.

So, they're making the most DC comics accurate movie to this date.
So I guess that means Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck are unlikely to continue with their roles within the DCEU's future?

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I guess that means Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck are unlikely to continue with their roles within the DCEU's future?
I guess so. There's already a new Batman.

It's a shame, really. I think both of them were really good casting choices hindered by the scripts they were given, especially Cavill.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still stand that the DCEU is finally getting on its game treating most of their feels "separate" and standalone from each other. Shazam and The Suicide Squad notably. That's what they should honestly stick to.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Snake race:

1641132567440.png

“I’m Snake Vouivre. You seem a bit dull but oh, well. Maybe we’ll get along anyway.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: French mythology. Vouivres are flying serpents or wyverns with jewels embedded in their foreheads, which allows them to see. Vouivres are greedy and adorn themselves with pearls and golden rings, and only leave their caves occasionally to bathe. Some of them are beautiful females with dazzling scales that reverberate as they fly. Their riches make them the target of many thieves of few who have succeeded, due to how hard it is to kill one of them.

Skills: Blight, Marin Karin, Agilao

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Deity race.

There is only one written record of vouivres ever being noted to be female so of course, she’s a sexy half-naked demon lady. So not really historically respectful or anything but I like the visual duality in here, mostly because of how it’s not an even divide. That’s just me but she reminds me of the crane lady archetype, a woman who can shapeshift into an animal by wearing its pelt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom