• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yeah I've heard the serpent Pokemon like Onix, Ekans, Milotic, and Rayquaza get buggy while walking. I dunno what's up with them and serpentine bodies but whatever. Or was it something different?
I've seen videos of Ekans and Rayquaza staying coiled while walking.

I think it might have been done intentionally to keep the their models from enlongating too much? Still looks weird though.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Alcohol reference in spolier.

Came home and found my brother sleeping on the sofa and sick. I asked my dad what's up with him. Turns out he got very sick from drinking whiskey at a friend's house last night.

I don't usually drink but................wow.

Just let Redditors handle the multimedia giga-franchise.

I’m sure they’ll do a better job :nifty:
I mean how do you know? Maybe some of us are gifted but thanks to one of 100 reasons haven't went down a path that allows us to be able to.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Niche monster catching game fans when they discover that being overly aggressive and trashing Pokemon in an attempt to promote their favorites actually makes it so nobody wants to play them:

SMT Twitter is actually ****ing terrible.

They're either in a state of ****ting on Pokemon or ****ting on Persona because they're mad their series isn't as popular as those two.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
27 days till Legends Arceus

Aka 27 more days of suffering

Wholesome 100, can I get a Keanu Chungus? Here's some gold, fellow Redditor.

View attachment 341683

hey Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku you can ban me now i deserve it after this post
Ramen finally getting to use the ban hammer on someone:

Edit: ****, Accidentally Double Posted. Ramen's gonna have my head for this. Lemme just

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

I'm probably in the minority.......................but I want a Persona game set here:

1641059224819.png

Just think after the trip there in P5, wanting to go to a more global audience, the roadtrip idea done in Strikers etc.

Not to mention the post war influence from Japan on the state would make a bit more sense than done in another country. Only issue is holidays and stuff.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Delete this
But if you break it down into weeks, it’s just 4 weeks left!

I'm probably in the minority.......................but I want a Persona game set here:

View attachment 341682

Just think after the trip there in P5, wanting to go to a more global audience, the roadtrip idea done in Strikers etc.

Not to mention the post war influence from Japan on the state would make a bit more sense than done in another country. Only issue is holidays and stuff.
And the demons could get Alola forms.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I saw a couple of people across social media suggest that Persona 6 should take place in a college, and it was contested and debated to hell and back if they had a point.

I know someone on Twitter posted that take on Twitter and uh, he got harassed, partly because he thought it qas a hot take and partly because he said he didn't really like the more questionable relationship dynamics that would be avoided if they aged up the charavters.

Idk I'm not a Persona fan. Idk how they operate

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I saw a couple of people across social media suggest that Persona 6 should take place in a college, and it was contested and debated to hell and back if they had a point.

I know someone on Twitter posted that take on Twitter and uh, he got harassed, partly because he thought it qas a hot take and partly because he said he didn't really like the more questionable relationship dynamics that would be avoided if they aged up the charavters.

Persona fans arguing which child is hotter:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Certain Persona fans when you can’t have an adult woman hook up with a minor in the game
1F621EA9-5796-4AA5-BCE3-CEF90C7BE1C2.png

osby

Smash Obsessed
From what I can tell, it's mostly a series identity thing, as Persona's whole thing is kinda the school setting/ mostly teenage main characters. Only Eternal Punishment really moved away from it but that game's an exception for too many reasons.

Personally, I'm not opposed to characters being a bit older for a change but the reasons provided for it usually feel a bit shallow.

Dutch Raikuna

Weak.

I love you guys all and I am very much a homo.
If+we+arent+friends+then+why+did+i+pay+her+_0b81f99117831e727cb6b651a174c849.jpg

It works, it works.

At least Makoto is legal in Striker so her simps are nowhere near as creepy as the Futaba ones
Yeah that pisses me off.

Futaba is always, always seen as like a younger sister figure to Joker. Just looks off to me when people go for her like as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom