• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Out of all the KOF Songs NOT in Smash. It's a bit of a shame Bloody didn't make it. That one's a banger. They did more or less get most of Terry's own themes, so we're good there. Though I don't think the Garou theme made it.

Also, hearing a bit of the Night Slasher's music and that's good too.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Out of all the KOF Songs NOT in Smash. It's a bit of a shame Bloody didn't make it. That one's a banger. They did more or less get most of Terry's own themes, so we're good there. Though I don't think the Garou theme made it.

Also, hearing a bit of the Night Slasher's music and that's good too.
I'm surprised we didn't get a Garou alt.

Nor any Capcom v SNK songs

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Uncharted: No Way Home
Spider-Man: Lost Legacy (tbh there’s many names to go with for this one)
Whilst I am not entirely 100% sold on this Uncharted film, am I the only one who is starting to feel like Mark Wahlberg is a bit of a miscast for some odd reason?

Anyways:

• The Kingpin finally shows up and as suspected and I knew something was really off with Eleanor Bishop as she was the one who was responsible for the murder of Armand III and framing Jack.
  • What I really enjoy within this episode is in addition to the heart and humour between Clint, Kate, Yelena and the LARPers, but mostly enjoyed the interaction between Kate Bishop and Yelena Belova in which I really do hope the two will have further interactions together in the future of the MCU.
  • I guess we can say rest in peace to the two tracksuit mafia members who got shrunk by the Pym particles arrow and then an owl took them away.
  • If there is one scene that was touching is the interaction between Yelena and Clint.
  • I know that there is a scene where there was a gunshot heard during between the Kingpin and Maya in which I somewhat get the feeling the Kingpin may have survived. This is where I predict will be the start for the "Echo" Disney+ series.
  • At least Kate gets to go with Clint to celebrate Christmas.
  • There is also a question about the "watch" that belonged to Laura Barton which interestingly has an Agents of Shield logo with the number 19 which could mean that she used to be a "Mockingbird."
  • There is certainly going to be a lot of questions raised on where each of the characters will go next. Maya is going to return for her own Disney+ series and I wonder what is next for Yelena since she got the truth out from Clint?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm surprised we didn't get a Garou alt.

Nor any Capcom v SNK songs
CvS music I get, as it's technically its own series, and the compositions would likely need to be talked about with Capcom or both parties on that front, as Capcom made CvS, and SNK made SVC Chaos, The pocket game was also SNK, but its OST was almost entirely remixes/covers. Like how Arika made the Street Fighter EX games, and thus the music for said games are owned by Arika, even the ones that went to Capcom's actual characters, as far as I know. Which is a bit of a shame since SFEX has some of the best tracks in the franchise, which is saying a lot.

Garou Terry would have been fantastic, but hey, there's mods for that. Should be an alt in everything like Alpha Chun-Li. KOF 15 is adding that as Terry's alt.

Now the real messing part on Capcom's end would be Street Fighter 3 music. Though Alpha/4/5 also have tracks I like, there's way too many songs I like between 2nd Impact and 3rd Strike.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
CvS music I get, as it's technically its own series, and the compositions would likely need to be talked about with Capcom or both parties on that front, as Capcom made CvS, and SNK made SVC Chaos, The pocket game was also SNK, but its OST was almost entirely remixes/covers. Like how Arika made the Street Fighter EX games, and thus the music for said games are owned by Arika, even the ones that went to Capcom's actual characters, as far as I know. Which is a bit of a shame since SFEX has some of the best tracks in the franchise, which is saying a lot.

Garou Terry would have been fantastic, but hey, there's mods for that. Should be an alt in everything like Alpha Chun-Li. KOF 15 is adding that as Terry's alt.

Now the real messing part on Capcom's end would be Street Fighter 3 music. Though Alpha/4/5 also have tracks I like, there's way too many songs I like between 2nd Impact and 3rd Strike.
Tbh, it's a real shame that majority of the SF content is from 2 because the series got significantly better in all departments from 3 beyond.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't think they did

It's just the one
What do you mean?

Between the original Matrix and Resurrections (that's coming out this year), there are two sequels: Reloaded and Revolutions. I should know because I watched them.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Didn't they tell you that you were a temporary employee?

That sounds pretty scummy.
They did not. They even had me fill out a survey a few days ago asking me if there would be any changes in my availability and I was told it was specifically for non-seasonal employees. When I mentioned this the guy firing me said "oh. they weren't supposed to do that." I **** you not.

Noipoi

Howdy!
They did not. They even had me fill out a survey a few days ago asking me if there would be any changes in my availability and I was told it was specifically for non-seasonal employees. When I mentioned this the guy firing me said "oh. they weren't supposed to do that." I **** you not.
Well it sounds like you were a seasonal employee and they just neglected to tell you that very important fact. Which is really not cool of them.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, that's really absurd. I hope you find a better job because it sounds like your higher-ups were either incompetent or just don't care. Probably both.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Whilst I am not entirely 100% sold on this Uncharted film, am I the only one who is starting to feel like Mark Wahlberg is a bit of a miscast for some odd reason?

Anyways:

• The Kingpin finally shows up and as suspected and I knew something was really off with Eleanor Bishop as she was the one who was responsible for the murder of Armand III and framing Jack.
  • What I really enjoy within this episode is in addition to the heart and humour between Clint, Kate, Yelena and the LARPers, but mostly enjoyed the interaction between Kate Bishop and Yelena Belova in which I really do hope the two will have further interactions together in the future of the MCU.
  • I guess we can say rest in peace to the two tracksuit mafia members who got shrunk by the Pym particles arrow and then an owl took them away.
  • If there is one scene that was touching is the interaction between Yelena and Clint.
  • I know that there is a scene where there was a gunshot heard during between the Kingpin and Maya in which I somewhat get the feeling the Kingpin may have survived. This is where I predict will be the start for the "Echo" Disney+ series.
  • At least Kate gets to go with Clint to celebrate Christmas.
  • There is also a question about the "watch" that belonged to Laura Barton which interestingly has an Agents of Shield logo with the number 19 which could mean that she used to be a "Mockingbird."
  • There is certainly going to be a lot of questions raised on where each of the characters will go next. Maya is going to return for her own Disney+ series and I wonder what is next for Yelena since she got the truth out from Clint?
can’t forget the best part of the finale…Rogers the Musical

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I love that I'm starting to be so obsessed with placoderms and giant floppy bony fish.
xiphactinusDB-56a2574f5f9b58b7d0c92dc1.jpg

Xiphactinus
2awo2nz89mu71.jpg

Rhizodus
diving_with_dunkleosteus_by_hodarinundu_ddlmovp-fullview.jpg

Dunkleosteus
These three are pretty much my favourites. 0u0

Jondolio

Smash Hero
What do you mean?

Between the original Matrix and Resurrections (that's coming out this year), there are two sequels: Reloaded and Revolutions. I should know because I watched them.
Musta been fan films cause I don't remember anything like that happening

fr tho, the joke is that Matrix fans refuse to acknowledge the sequels. I don't feel too passionate about the franchise myself, just meming

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Still stand on Tom Holland being totally miscast as a young Nathan Drake. He's a good actor don't get me wrong, but I just don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom