• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My brother couldnt wait anymore to give me my gift, the PS4 game?

It was judgment, for those that dont know it's that Yakuza spin off game where you play as a police officer instead of a gangster.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i ended up buying these games on the Eshop winter sale:

Sonic the hedgehog Sega ages version
Syberia 3
Chocobo Mystery dungeon

I'm playing Chocobo mystery dungeon now, as a guy who's played a ton of Pokemon mystery dungeon over the years this feels weird lol

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know I almost wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally named each of his aliens their species equivalent to the n-word.
I’m afraid of the implications of what led to these aliens and planets having such equivalents or even the concept of an equivalent in the first place

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge Noipoi Noipoi

Worked on the ReShade preset again, made it a lot brighter and turned down saturation some.

Also, I know this game was a lot messier at launch from what I've hear, but...I've been having a blast so far. Almost done with the first world and haven't' encountered any bugs or even framerate issues, so the patches must be helping a bunch. I honest to goodness think this game is my preferred way to play Colors now.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Yo Z25 Z25 Wario Bros. Wario Bros. G Guynamednelson
View attachment 340880
Just found a Brilliant Leafeon here. I'm assuming Shining Glaceon is here as well, so if you need one of these rare alts, go to Sakura Paradise's Pink Path and go for a bit.
oh

uhh

I don't know if my Xenoverse save file still exists anymore, so this doesn't really matter to me. At least my Unbound save still does...do older save files still work with the newest version of that?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
oh

uhh

I don't know if my Xenoverse save file still exists anymore, so this doesn't really matter to me. At least my Unbound save still does...do older save files still work with the newest version of that?
I believe so long as you update it to the newest version.

If you're uncertain of your saves existence, you could try file recovery in the start menu.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I watched the Matrix Resurrections - it was all right, though it felt more like a character study or a meta-commentary on the existence of the Matrix Resurrections than an action movie for most of its run-time. I wasn't a fan of the Matrix Revolutions when I saw it in theaters in the distant past of 2003, whereas this was a solid "okay" for me. Neil Patrick Harris and Johnathan Groff were clearly having a great time in their roles once the true identities of their characters were revealed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom