• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I gotta say, it's a weird experience to see a character in a JRPG reference a place so close to home.
And it's a typo.
Apparently i can't upload pictures on mobile.
Whats up with That?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How’s everyone today? uwu
Pretty good. Getting myself in the Christmas spirit, been watching Christmas movies including ones I watch every year, going out to eat with my workers tomorrow getting off early, watched Scrooged (1988) tonight as well as The Nightmare Before Christmas yesterday. Also had finished watching the walkthrough of the Guardians game. Did what was right that The Avengers apparently did wrong.

Looking forward to a few days as the 24th gonna spent the night at my dad's, mom and sister are coming over to visit as I go to my mom's side of the family on Christmas Day and then seeing No Way Home on the 26th.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Cryptid of the Day: The Oil Pit Squid
Oilpitsquid.jpg

The Oil Pit Squid, as its name suggests, is a weird sighting of tiny squid-like creatures in oil.

In 1996, workers cleaning a sludge pit in Anderson, Indiana at the GMC Delphi Interior found strange grayish-red squids of 6-8 inches in length swimming around in toxic liquid amongst antifreeze and automobile parts. One was caught and put in a jar that was stored in a factory, But disappeared before further research was done. No more specimens were found even after the pit was cleaned and inspected.

And though this sighting has baffled people for years causing people to believe in alien spores, they could have been mutated earthworms or massive bacteria growth, an unknown parasite similar to a Water Bear, or a fish like-creature, or possibly a hoax.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here's a strange story/coincidence:

Tonight I initially planned on watching The Polar Express. For reasons unknown I decided to watch Muppet Christmas Carol first. After the film ended I read how HBO Max was experiencing difficulties so I decided to watch Polar Express tomorrow.

Guess the new Matrix movie came out.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I got $2.89 in my steal wallet.

Portal 2 is $1.99

Cop or drop?

Edit: So is Left 4 Dead and Dead Space 2 and PvZ Goty edition

Edit 2: Sonic Adventure DX is also going for 1.49.

What do I grab?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I got $2.89 in my steal wallet.

Portal 2 is $1.99

Cop or drop?

Edit: So is Left 4 Dead and Dead Space 2 and PvZ Goty edition

Edit 2: Sonic Adventure DX is also going for 1.49.

What do I grab?
Sanic

go fast

do it

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
How’s everyone today? uwu
Great, because of nachos. Well, not just because of nachos, even though that was a highlight. But other than that I've been thinking about what classes to take next semester. In my spare time I've been watching more Ultraseven, I'm about 3/4 done with the series. I'm also still catching up on the Marvel movies. I just watched Black Panther for the first time. I thought it was a really good film with some positive messages in it and the characters were so compelling. It's another MCU film with a great antagonist as well.

Oh yeah, and I'm also enjoying some Tobey Bully Maguire memes in the meantime to keep me occupied until I can watch No Way Home (Haven't watched it yet, I'm just hoping he's in it, just gotta make this clear so people don't think I'm spoiling it).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Great, because of nachos. Well, not just because of nachos, even though that was a highlight. But other than that I've been thinking about what classes to take next semester. In my spare time I've been watching more Ultraseven, I'm about 3/4 done with the series. I'm also still catching up on the Marvel movies. I just watched Black Panther for the first time. I thought it was a really good film with some positive messages in it and the characters were so compelling. It's another MCU film with a great antagonist as well.

Oh yeah, and I'm also enjoying some Tobey Bully Maguire memes in the meantime to keep me occupied until I can watch No Way Home (Haven't watched it yet, I'm just hoping he's in it, just gotta make this clear so people don't think I'm spoiling it).
Marvel.Com and the NWH cast working on that right now as I type

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Speaking of Marvel, does anyone else know about this game?

Amazon.com: Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects - PlayStation 2 : Artist  Not Provided: Video Games

For those who don't know, It's an arena fighter where a bunch of Marvel characters fight an original group of villains called the Imperfects, created by the devil EA in a collaboration with Marvel. The story was lackluster and the gameplay was unbalanced, but there were plenty of characters to choose from and each one was unique. Wolverine is able to regenerate health, Spider-Man and Venom can web swing or be an ******* and grab objects from a distance and throw them at enemies, and Storm can fly around and shoot electricity. It's quite a fun game to mess around with and you can pull off some real BS.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mamboo07 Mamboo07

I would love for a Legendary-HBOMax series regarding titans histories in the ancient past, each episode focusing on certain titans and their impact they had on myths and legends across the world.

Just make the episodes 30-45 minutes and animated like Marvel's What-If...?

Imagine episodes done on Behemoth (It's implied he was a slave titan by ancient humans, always had this headcanon he was also the guardian of El Dorado, the lost golden city in the amazon, that'd make for an awesome episode), Leviathan, Mokele-Mbembe, Quetzalcoatl, Sekhmet, Yamata-no-Orochi, etc.

Would like one on Bunyip as well but probably wouldn't be a good idea given how sensitive and for good reason the Australian Aboriginals are of their legends and beliefs (Especially being Bunyip was dormant inside Uluru which is very sacred and important to the Aboriginals).

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Seddie fans are too strong.
It's the threatening warning that gets me
all of this just for Creddie to become the endgame ship, or at least that’s what I hope the current show does
cause them other boys are ****ing worthless compared to future top tier dad Freddie Benson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom