• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still wanna know why, despite Dragon Quest starting first and being more popular in Japan and having more titles at one point, Final Fantasy has 15 games and Dragon Quest has 11.
Final Fantasy got ahead by churning out FF7 - FF11 like no one's ****ing business within the PSX and early PS2 era. Dragon Quest got only DQVII and DQVIII.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Zekrom and Reshiram also have a future/past thing going on.

Reshiram looks animalistic with a tail that resembles a torch. Zekrom looks like a mech and has a tail that resembles a generator. I think this also loosely ties into the truth/ideals thing. The truth is concerned with what is (or what was) and ideals tie into what should be (or will be, if you fight for change).

Honestly their fire/electric typing fit extremely well imo.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Time to get in the mood for the Christmas season
View attachment 340772
And done.

Olive the Other Reindeer was way funnier than I remembered, it's actually golden.

Also, the villian/postman is probably the most relatable of all the holiday specials/movies. He wanted all of Christmas cancelled all because he didn't want to work during the holidays.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I wish there was a skeleton Pokémon, or a skeleton horse one.

Also, can anyone connect to Minecraft mods' pages on CurseForge? I can connect to the site, but upon trying to check my notifications, a mod's page, or a mod author's page, there's an internal server error. I'm guessing it's just a problem with the website, though; it stopped sending me emails, too, which I needed since the notifications page only shows some of the latest, since there's no scrolling or page buttons on them...

asking this so I know it's not just me.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I dont know if it's just me, but Sonic and Sora had more or less the same effect when it comes to being the most earth shattering reveals.
the guy who fought a war and became a bro with their enemy turned friend

the Disney owned character that overcame mouse laws

both legendary additions that make the 3rd party limit go even further

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom