• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I love how Hololive has all of these different branches/streamers for all the different parts of the world.... but then wherever you go and watch it's just a flood of English comments in the live chat lol

except the main JP branch of course but even then there's still a lot of english comments.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I love how Hololive has all of these different branches/streamers for all the different parts of the world.... but then wherever you go and watch it's just a flood of English comments in the live chat lol

except the main JP branch of course but even then there's still a lot of english comments.
Im surprised you havent mentioned how the Cardfight Vanguard mobile game has a Hololive collab going on.

D

Deleted member

Im surprised you havent mentioned how the Cardfight Vanguard mobile game has a Hololive collab going on.
I have multiple times actually. Nobody seems to care..... which is to be expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Good... Question everything.
After seeing some officials artwork from the anime, I now know what Sae wears as a shadow beneath her dress...and it isn’t much for some you’d think is extremely mature, which has to mean normal Sae isn’t really that much mature to the legend known as Makoto Niijima

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shadow Kamoshida dresses more properly and honestly than Shadow Sae

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I know that I'm likely the only one that cares but Code Geass is getting a new anime series and smartphone game.

As a huge fan of the original series for about five years now, I'm interested to see where they take the story...but I'm also not fond of the idea of them milking this universe when R2 had such a fantastic ending. I know that this new anime follows the alternate canon of the compilation movies and Resurrection, but it's only a matter of a time until Sunrise embraces it as the official canon.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
you can pretty much say anything and get away with it as long as it isn’t beyond PG/PG-13 material

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know that I'm likely the only one that cares but Code Geass is getting a new anime series and smartphone game.

As a huge fan of the original series for about five years now, I'm interested to see where they take the story...but I'm also not fond of the idea of them milking this universe when R2 had such a fantastic ending. I know that this new anime follows the alternate canon of the compilation movies and Resurrection, but it's only a matter of a time until Sunrise embraces it as the official canon.
I've never watched the series but I do find it cool. One of my IRL friends is big into it as well. Just not really my type of anime.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Doesn’t Shadow Sae just wear a black dress and a hat? What’s so wrong about that?
it's what she's barely underneath the dress that's "wrong" about it. I would post if it was in the PG range...but I can't...so...tramp stamp dog is cool on her for one thing

Ivander

Smash Legend
Isn't that just VR chat?
Granted, they are talking about when technology will allow your body to actually feel something from VR, but that said, VRchat isn't far off if you have phantom touch.

On the other hand, aside from people constantly using revealing models, some of the content is legitimately cool, especially the awesome animations and the interesting horror maps when those show up. It'll be very interesting when we get a VR game like VRChat, but it's capable of manipulating physics and animations to allow maps and models to be similar to other games. Like while there are Mario Kart maps, the karts themselves are wonky in control, so it'll be interesting when a VRChat-like game will be able to let the karts be controlled and feel like actual Mario Kart.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
It's really easy to install. The Brawl Vault download has everything you need to do it including the emulator (except the Brawl ISO of course). The mod is currently on version 0.8.5b

Just unpack the rar, boot up the emulator of your preference (netplay, performance, quality), set the path to the Brawl ISO (Config -> Paths -> Default ISO), select boot.elf, and you're good to go!

For real Wii hardware I don't know.
I've, hypothetically, done your exact instructions but I'm getting this message.
IMG_20201205_112608.jpg

What do I need to do? Brawl's ISO is installed and set to default m

D

Deleted member

Granted, they are talking about when technology will allow your body to actually feel something from VR, but that said, VRchat isn't far off if you have phantom touch.

On the other hand, aside from people constantly using revealing models, some of the content is legitimately cool, especially the awesome animations and the interesting horror maps when those show up. It'll be very interesting when we get a VR game like VRChat, but it's capable of manipulating physics and animations to allow maps and models to be similar to other games. Like while there are Mario Kart maps, the karts themselves are wonky in control, so it'll be interesting when a VRChat-like game will be able to let the karts be controlled and feel like actual Mario Kart.
At the rate VR tech is growing it's only a matter of time.

I think being able to actually feel stuff is a bit unrealistic for anytime soon(mostly because emulating touch would require something on the level of a full haptic suit which is just a tad impractical right now, let alone how difficult that would be to implement at a coding level), but improving the locomotion of VR and the general physics engine is definitely doable. A potential solution would be something similar to those 360 treadmills that have been popping up every so often(where you stand in one place and can move in all directions without actually moving in your room) but as is the actual treadmills are too bulky, too steep, and impractical for common use to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
VR is meh for the most part for me...needs some kick to it

bring back the Virtual Boy

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Being in the mood of watching giant monster movies again. I decided to pop in Gorgo (1961).

Still love it, cheesy as it maybe, that's the appeal of some of these 50s/60s giant monster flicks. Plus what makes Gorgo unique is its premise and has a theme to it. Sometimes human greed can lead to consequences and how it's a happy ending for the giant monster. Not so much for the unfortunate victims though.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just logged on to the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online version for the first time in awhile, and I have to remake all my decks because they decided to ban Shaymin-EX.

Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom