• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can't believe I put a song in my favorites with a lyric talking about weasels in pee holes. :halfsheep: Or any metalcore. But goddammit if it still isn't a banger.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
CF200DA7-0EE6-401F-861E-F76D6E2CA0A9.gif

I always assumed that he had a spider-man moment like that already, especially since a certain rice packet isn't in his life, and we just didn't need to see it because we all know the shtick. And I don't care if it's the best MCU movie. That moment ruins it for me. I won't be able to think about that part of the plot without thinking it's needlessly harsh to someone who did nothing to deserve it and how it's going to keep coming up in the next movies and it's going to keep getting rubbed in his face. NOBODY remembers he's spider-man. Not even the people who probably should. Like the people paying his bills now that Mays gone. Or the other Avengers who might need him to help with the next Thanos. It's the same reason Infinity War and Endgame ruined Marvel for me before. They did something too big and too far reaching and it sours not only the entire movie but the entire franchise for me. It not only renders me unable to enjoy the movie itself but it also makes it so I can't enjoy anything else coming up in the future. Also. You were one away from a Sinister Six. Was Paul Giamatti too busy to come back as Rhino? Seriously.
Spider-Man is still remembered by the public. They only lost memory of who is under the mask…ya know…like One More Day did…and I see that it’s only gonna sour your already made disliking for Marvel movies, but that doesn’t mean it’s ruining anything. Peter has gone though things like this all the time. Apart of the Parker Luck.

and bringing in the guy who wasn’t even a main villain would’ve made no sense…but he has a very quick cameo, which should be enough for the very small select few who actually wanted him.
So I’m other words, you’ve never read a spiderman comic before?

Also about that last part:
They showed you five villains in marketing. It was stupid for people to thing that a sinister six movie would not only not be called a sinister six movie, but that it would also hide the last member.

Thats not how marketing works. If it was a sinister six film, it would have been labeled as such.
Spider-Man: Sinister Home
I don't care if that's what the source material is like. All I care about is if I enjoy the movie or not. If I read the comic I'd be complaining about the comic.

And I don't care about your're marketing point. How do you make a Spider-Man movie with FIVE villains when he has an iconic group named the Sinister SIX!?! What idiot doesn't see that plan and go "hey, maybe we should throw one in here and make it a Sinister Six movie?". I don't care if my expectations were wrong or not. That's a stupid argument to make because it's just such a stupid blunder to make on the creative side.

Basically both your points amount to invalidating my issues with, not even the film because I haven't seen it, with the concept and plot summery of the film, because I'm thinking the wrong things about it. And that is just incredibly aggravating and non constructive.
there has been countless Sinister Six groups over the years, ranging from the usual total of 6 to different numbers like 7, 12, and…5…it’s also not stupid to have not done a 6 when, besides not promoting it as a S6 film (which is in the plans later on in life for either the MCU or the SMU), it’s all about Peter having to accept all the pain and suffering from having to openly live 2 lives while also not wanting to lose his happiness…and of course trying to fix multiple people instead of letting them die…and fixing the multiverse…and a lot of other awesome things that you get to miss out on
I mean, the only ones not included was Venom from the third movie and I guess technically Harry if you want to have two Green Goblins.

Unless I'm forgetting someone.
the very small parts of Rhino, Spider-Verse enemies of course, and MCU villains other than Mysterio. Vulture will be busy with Morbius anyways
For like 3 minutes. He barely counts lmao.

Edit:And it was a throwaway scene at the end
worse 3 minutes of his life
I dont like the Venom scene, feels like some serious blueballs.
it accomplishes 2 things…getting a separate Symbiote arc in the MCU…and gave Eddie/Venom love couple something to look for in their universe to personally meet up with (aka a Spider-Man, regardless of whether it’s Andrew Peter or even someone like Miles)…and down the line could have Peter attempt to bring the goo back to its rightful owners, and give Venom his iconic spider logo and thwipping abilities to go with his Eminem theme song
All these essays bruh I just like Spider-Man.
all this thwip talk…
15F79DCE-E694-46DE-82E9-9B2465DE63F4.jpeg
…and I’ve added on to more now
btw Venom and Eddie is best romance of 2021
by default of course

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know everyone was so excited about all the villains and the other spiderman showing up but can we talk about how Matt Murdock is back in the MCU. I’m super excited to see what they do with him if he gets another show or shows up in stuff like she hulk
Daredevil and Kingpin both returning to the MCU, and actually interacting with the big leagues is just heavenly…can’t wait to see Luke, Jessica, and Punisher join in.

Maybe we can get the Runaways, Cloak, Dagger, Quake, and the Ghost Riders to make a comeback

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Maybe that’s a fair point on the five, but there were genuine debates that they didn’t have six members in this film. Which were also fair points.

It’s like Mephisto in wandavision. Everyone was like “omg he has to be in this” a bunch of things pointed to him being in it and then it wasn’t him in the show at all.

Marvel fans should know that despite how things may seem and the stories the choose to adapt; there will always be differences, and we can’t just assume things are going to happen. So I personally went into this film knowing it was likely not a sinister six film and that because it’s Sony, Venom was absolutely in the post credits because no outlet reported on him or a sixth villain actually being cast in this.

If a bunch of actors leak from sources like deadline or variety, and they don’t list so and so actor or character as being in something, they likely won’t be. So when they only had five villains noted, it was imo obvious that’s all we were getting.

As for one more day, yes it’s decisive, but it’s not even the biggest inspiration here. They pulled from the classic struggles of Peter, such as being poor as ****, despite helping the avengers from time to time; killing aunt may, because it’s obligatory that at one point or another Peter basically loses everyone, dealing with his identity unwilling being out there, but in a similar vein to civil war(comics), Peter still carrying on the legacy of those he cares about while remaining someone who can rely on his own skills. Even when it comes to making homemade suits, rather then a billionaire giving him one. All of these are major traits that the character never had in the mcu.

So many fans complained about this and repeatedly asked Sony to make these changes. So now they finally are and a majority of the fanbase are excited to see him go through what a real spiderman should go through.
I’m not fired up anymore. I can’t stay upset about this for very long. All I can say is that, for me, this makes it not an enjoyable movie to watch or want to engage with at all. The bottom line is, when I watch a movie about a superhero, I don’t want to see a Spider-Man go through tough ****. I want to see a Superman overcome it. I want to be inspired to do the right thing, not reminded that it’s impossible. I am now and still will be done with Marvel. Despite No Way Home looking like it might have been about to change that, it ended up reinforcing it. I’m tired of Marvel, I’m tired of the cinematic and storytelling trends it’s emblematic of in film. And I wish people would just give it a rest and I wish I had never opened my fat mouth hours ago.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’m tired of Marvel, I’m tired of the cinematic and storytelling trends it’s emblematic of in film.
I do agree that the superhero genre is oversaturated. The MCU was a really cool concept at the time and we were all amazed at it succeeded as well as it did. But now it's just...

1639883590645.png

It's like how YouTube stopped promoting videos and now promotes "content". I don't feel the soul in these movies anymore.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 340579

Spider-Man is still remembered by the public. They only lost memory of who is under the mask…ya know…like One More Day did…and I see that it’s only gonna sour your already made disliking for Marvel movies, but that doesn’t mean it’s ruining anything. Peter has gone though things like this all the time. Apart of the Parker Luck.

and bringing in the guy who wasn’t even a main villain would’ve made no sense…but he has a very quick cameo, which should be enough for the very small select few who actually wanted him.

Spider-Man: Sinister Home

there has been countless Sinister Six groups over the years, ranging from the usual total of 6 to different numbers like 7, 12, and…5…it’s also not stupid to have not done a 6 when, besides not promoting it as a S6 film (which is in the plans later on in life for either the MCU or the SMU), it’s all about Peter having to accept all the pain and suffering from having to openly live 2 lives while also not wanting to lose his happiness…and of course trying to fix multiple people instead of letting them die…and fixing the multiverse…and a lot of other awesome things that you get to miss out on

the very small parts of Rhino, Spider-Verse enemies of course, and MCU villains other than Mysterio. Vulture will be busy with Morbius anyways

worse 3 minutes of his life

it accomplishes 2 things…getting a separate Symbiote arc in the MCU…and gave Eddie/Venom love couple something to look for in their universe to personally meet up with (aka a Spider-Man, regardless of whether it’s Andrew Peter or even someone like Miles)…and down the line could have Peter attempt to bring the goo back to its rightful owners, and give Venom his iconic spider logo and thwipping abilities to go with his Eminem theme song

all this thwip talk…
View attachment 340578…and I’ve added on to more now

by default of course
But that ending. No matter how much “awesome stuff” happens in the movie, that’s how it ends. That ending ruins the whole thing. I can’t enjoy anything leading up to it because I know that’s coming.

Also. I know they only forget he’s Spider-Man. Including his girlfriend. And his best friend who he’s only really friends with because he’s Spider-Man (what Ned thinks he was doing during the Vulture or Mysterio incidents I have no idea). Or the Stark Industries people who would probably be paying his bills since his only legal guardian is dead. Or the other superheroes who would be making sure he doesn’t get ****ed over by the foster care system because his only living guardian is dead, or who might need his help if another Thanos shows up. How are they gonna get him? Turn on the Spidey-Signal? It’s just like Endgame. One detail with so many consequences that I can’t help but think of ruins the entire thing to the point where Captain America picking up Thor’s hammer gives me no emotional reaction at all.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I do agree that the superhero genre is oversaturated. The MCU was a really cool concept at the time and we were all amazed at it succeeded as well as it did. But now it's just...

View attachment 340580

It's like how YouTube stopped promoting videos and now promotes "content". I don't feel the soul in these movies anymore.
I still love superheroes and superhero movies. I loved Wonder Woman and the theatrical Justice League and Birds of Prey. And Aquaman and Shazam are two of my favorite movies of all ****ing time. Notice a pattern there?

I mostly meant I’m tired of this need for stuff to be “grounded” and for everything to be serious and meaningful. For characters to all be flawed and for villains to be broken puppies and for “every action to have real consequences”. I just want good old fashioned silver age superhero fun. That’s the bottom line. It feels like they’re trying to take all the fun out of these films. If they wanted the movie to be fun to watch it wouldn’t have ended that way. Endgame and No Way Home both.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mostly meant I’m tired of this need for stuff to be “grounded” and for everything to be serious and meaningful. For characters to all be flawed and for villains to be broken puppies and for “every action to have real consequences”. I just want good old fashioned silver age superhero fun. That’s the bottom line. It feels like they’re trying to take all the fun out of these films. If they wanted the movie to be fun to watch it wouldn’t have ended that way. Endgame and No Way Home both.
Moral ambiguity is hip right now. Has been for nearly a decade or so.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spider-Man's a pretty cool character. More or less the best Superhero. Not huge into the MCU films, but I want to see this one, a few things got spoiled, but I'm tryna keep that to a minimum. From what I hear, even if you don't like the MCU that much its still really enjoyable. So I'll look forward to that. Might even be peak fiction.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Spider-Man's a pretty cool character. More or less the best Superhero. Not huge into the MCU films, but I want to see this one, a few things got spoiled, but I'm tryna keep that to a minimum. From what I hear, even if you don't like the MCU that much its still really enjoyable. So I'll look forward to that. Might even be peak fiction.
I dunno if i'd call it peak fiction, but as a spider-man fan and a fan of geek culture from the last 20 or so years

It gets pretty damn close imo.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbh, none of the MCU Spidey films require extensive knowledge of the MCU. All you really need to know beforehand is that he worked with Stark

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tbh, none of the MCU Spidey films require extensive knowledge of the MCU. All you really need to know beforehand is that he worked with Stark
Oh no, I'm not worried about missing out on lore. I tackle the movies like I would the comics. My issue with MCU Spider-Man was the over-reliance on Stark and early MCU stuff, instead of doing what said early films did and let each hero build their own legacy ect. And that Spider-Man was usually Mr. Solo Dolo. Y'know, like Peter Parker's supposed to do but doing crossover stuff after establishing their version. But if they do add more to the struggle and kind nature to Spider-Man, than that's cool with me. That said, I don't want anymore spoilers. Tryna avoid as much as I can.

I mostly just pay attention to the characters I give a **** about. Probably why superhero movies being so prevalent now doesn't bother me as much like some people. I don't feel obligated to watch everything cause I know I don't care about much of the new stuff they're doing outside of Moon Knight and Blade currently.

I'm more into the shows like Young Justice and the like. Hoping the X-Men revival is good. It'd be nice to see more of Psylocke, Nightcrawler and Deadpool overtime. Or at least letting Cyclops himself learn that Havok's his brother, cause the audience learned that, but not the characters themselves.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m not fired up anymore. I can’t stay upset about this for very long. All I can say is that, for me, this makes it not an enjoyable movie to watch or want to engage with at all. The bottom line is, when I watch a movie about a superhero, I don’t want to see a Spider-Man go through tough ****. I want to see a Superman overcome it. I want to be inspired to do the right thing, not reminded that it’s impossible. I am now and still will be done with Marvel. Despite No Way Home looking like it might have been about to change that, it ended up reinforcing it. I’m tired of Marvel, I’m tired of the cinematic and storytelling trends it’s emblematic of in film. And I wish people would just give it a rest and I wish I had never opened my fat mouth hours ago.
But that’s not what the point of the story is:
Peter despite losing everything, still has a smile on his face. He could have told his friends that they were friends, but he stills they were able to get into their dream school and knows they are safe now. He’s happy knowing this despite how much it hurts to let them go.

Then even though he’s lost may, when he sees happy at her grave, he knows her life and morals will continue to affect others and make a positive change, something that brings him some joy, despite the pain. Lastly, he moves into a cheap kinda of rundown apartment, but he’s happy to be still have somewhere to live and in knowing he can make it on his own by designing suits and continue to be the friendly neighborhood spiderman as he swings into the night with a smile on his face.

Despite his struggles, Peter is always able to find positives and stay optimistic. It’s the core of his character and the morale of the film, that no matter how bad it may get, you can always pull through and the situation will get better, even if you have to go through hard times. It’s literally about overcoming obstacles in life.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But that ending. No matter how much “awesome stuff” happens in the movie, that’s how it ends. That ending ruins the whole thing. I can’t enjoy anything leading up to it because I know that’s coming.

Also. I know they only forget he’s Spider-Man. Including his girlfriend. And his best friend who he’s only really friends with because he’s Spider-Man (what Ned thinks he was doing during the Vulture or Mysterio incidents I have no idea). Or the Stark Industries people who would probably be paying his bills since his only legal guardian is dead. Or the other superheroes who would be making sure he doesn’t get ****ed over by the foster care system because his only living guardian is dead, or who might need his help if another Thanos shows up. How are they gonna get him? Turn on the Spidey-Signal? It’s just like Endgame. One detail with so many consequences that I can’t help but think of ruins the entire thing to the point where Captain America picking up Thor’s hammer gives me no emotional reaction at all.
it ended like a normal Spider-Man story……also Ned was his best friend before the Spidey reveal…just like how Michelle had a crush on him before knowing he was a hero as well
you do know that he wasn’t gonna get called up for the Thanos situation knowingly right? He only helped cause he saw the spinning ship on his own. Not only that, but Tony was the only hero he had a connection with (while Fury casually stalked him without even having to be on Earth). Nobody else was gonna call him because they didn’t personally know him. Besides, Spider-Man still has a connection to Stark Industries and can still do a team up with Happy here and there…just not Peter himself. Like in the Insomniac games. There Peter was all on his own, but Spidey had assistance from the cops to know about certain things that would usually not be told to an outsider. Also nobody paid for his bills before when May and Tony were alive, so nobody would’ve done it afterwards. He was alone money wise before (hence him selling most of his toys to get MJ a necklace), and he’s gonna stay with money issues no matter what. Hell he became rich in the comics and still had money issues due to having to abruptly destroy it all to stop Otto and Hydra.
I still love superheroes and superhero movies. I loved Wonder Woman and the theatrical Justice League and Birds of Prey. And Aquaman and Shazam are two of my favorite movies of all ****ing time. Notice a pattern there?

Spider-Man is literally a grounded and street level hero while those other heroes are nowhere near that. Sure he still teams with the Avengers and Fantastic Four here and there, but more often than not he works solo and to protect the “little people”. He’s the one that ended the silver age era and began the Bronze Age. All of these things have been apart of his life since his debut.
and kinda sus that you prefer the Josstice League over the Snyder Cut
Make a movie where Spider-Man goes through a mid-life crisis.
Wait, they already made one?
Watch Spider-Verse
already did…saving that rewatch for next year
My biggest issue with Spider-Verse is that the team of Ham, Peni, and Noir could've been done better. They all just show up for the climax and that's about it.
…my biggest issue was not being told what happened to the rest of the pizza Peter B Parker was eating…and why it took until the ATSVP1 trailer for me to realize Miles had them curls
and of course…the internet getting ready to go Ultra Instinct mode with a Ghost-Spider being 18 now…but that can’t be stopped
Spider-Man: Has No Home
W A R N I N G of a spoiler A H E A D…b u t t…
idk if you actually watched the movie or not, so…
he has an apartment as of the end of the movie…and that’s like a home of sorts
as an unbiased Spider-Man fan…it’s purely the peak of cinema
Young Justice
Speaking of which…
how about that poor Beast Boy and his depression
But that’s not what the point of the story is:
Peter despite losing everything, still has a smile on his face. He could have told his friends that they were friends, but he stills they were able to get into their dream school and knows they are safe now. He’s happy knowing this despite how much it hurts to let them go.

Then even though he’s lost may, when he sees happy at her grave, he knows her life and morals will continue to affect others and make a positive change, something that brings him some joy, despite the pain. Lastly, he moves into a cheap kinda of rundown apartment, but he’s happy to be still have somewhere to live and in knowing he can make it on his own by designing suits and continue to be the friendly neighborhood spiderman as he swings into the night with a smile on his face.

Despite his struggles, Peter is always able to find positives and stay optimistic. It’s the core of his character and the morale of the film, that no matter how bad it may get, you can always pull through and the situation will get better, even if you have to go through hard times. It’s literally about overcoming obstacles in life.
so what you’re saying is…Peter Parker did a Peter Parker thing and the movie ended with him pulling a Peter Parker, aka the thing that made Peter Parker a top tier name in the superhero industry?

omg

edit: holy **** look at how big and long this **** is

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This week I only really had the creative juices and energy to do a rough sketch. I'm hoping I'll be able to share some of the personal work I did soon, I was supposed to already, but **** happens I guess. I'm gonna go back to that project in January.

I know I want to do something for Black History Month(which wouldn't be too out of my wheelhouse),but I'll have to figure out exactly I'd want to do.

I know it'll be pop culture related and all, and honestly, I tend to draw black characters at a decent clip.

Speaking of which…
how about that poor Beast Boy and his depression
Surprised there's no scene with him and Black Canary.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Surprised there's no scene with him and Black Canary.
I think that Blue Devil guy could become the Outsiders equivalent to Black Canary…but they need someone like her to get him on the right path (tho at least M’Gann/Megan is doing better)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think that Blue Devil guy could become the Outsiders equivalent to Black Canary…but they need someone like her to get him on the right path (tho at least M’Gann/Megan is doing better)
Probably, but it does feel like they are setting up for major change for him. For better or worse.

Still, I'm mostly excited for Nightwing's arc. It'd be nice if it dealt with Jason, I feel like it will, but we don't know for sure. I think Jason was also voiced by Josh Keaton from the bit we did hear him talk.

Out of the actual Titans/Young Justice characters who we haven't seen, I feel like Starfire and Raven are the only major ones.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Grappler in DNF Duel looks really cool. Not sure I'd get into that game, but he's one of the coolest looking shotos I've seen in a minute. Granted, he's only really a shoto in aesthetics.

And I'm glad more and more games are sticking with Rollback. Shame the series I'm the most into, Tekken still has kind of janky online. But I guess we'll see how Tekken 8 will change things up, if at all possible.

Not sure if Arc Sys can add it back to DBFZ or not, but they did to some of their other games and even Persona, which is another licensed title for them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Probably, but it does feel like they are setting up for major change for him. For better or worse.

Still, I'm mostly excited for Nightwing's arc. It'd be nice if it dealt with Jason, I feel like it will, but we don't know for sure. I think Jason was also voiced by Josh Keaton from the bit we did hear him talk.

Out of the actual Titans/Young Justice characters who we haven't seen, I feel like Starfire and Raven are the only major ones.
the fact that the show has managed to not even reference Starfire or Raven is somewhat amazing. I want them to show up tho, since they already have Cyborg apart of the squad.

And I feel like Gar is gonna end up having an overdose due to not opening up about his depression, while most of the team hasn’t attempted to help out without pushing him over the edge (since that wouldn’t be wanted). Really hoping he can get cleaned up and remember that this type of pain is apart of the job.

with Jason, since he’s voiced by the GOATED Spider-Man Josh Keaton, we most definitely need ****’s storyline to involve him. If they want, they can throw in Tim as well. A tale of 3 brothers trying to sort things out since the parents won’t come out to play or something hype enough to be different from the way Titans dealt with the brothers

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
The Grappler in DNF Duel looks really cool. Not sure I'd get into that game, but he's one of the coolest looking shotos I've seen in a minute. Granted, he's only really a shoto in aesthetics.

And I'm glad more and more games are sticking with Rollback. Shame the series I'm the most into, Tekken still has kind of janky online. But I guess we'll see how Tekken 8 will change things up, if at all possible.

Not sure if Arc Sys can add it back to DBFZ or not, but they did to some of their other games and even Persona, which is another licensed title for them.
Unfortunately, I believe getting rollback into DBFZ and GranBlue would require approval from Shueisha and Cygames respectively.

Super hyped for DNF though. This may be the hardest time I've had picking a main in a long while, everyone just looks so good.

As for the prevailing MCU topic... I got nothing. The only Marvel movies I've seen are the og Spidey trilogy and Nick Cage Ghost Rider lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Unfortunately, I believe getting rollback into DBFZ and GranBlue would require approval from Shueisha and Cygames respectively.

Super hyped for DNF though. This may be the hardest time I've had picking a main in a long while, everyone just looks so good.

As for the prevailing MCU topic... I got nothing. The only Marvel movies I've seen are the og Spidey trilogy and Nick Cage Ghost Rider lol
Yeah, it'd be nice. I imagine they wouldn't mind Rollback for DBFZ2, but I don't know if they'll find it profitable for the first game unless they were willing to make a Season 4, since it sold like 8 million copies.

I'd reccomend Blade 1, Blade 2, X-Men 2, Logan and Iron Man 1 at the very least, those are really good films, and don't require a ton of lore before hand. Granted Logan's even better if you did follow the Fox X-Men films, but I think it's good enough on its own. Oh, and Spider-Verse if you haven't see that either.

I also saw this one really cool Mega Man 7 mod called Mega Man 7 EP. Maybe I'll try playing it one day. Been meaning to get into more fan-games. I did play the demos to the Mega Man X fighting game and a Capcom vs SNK one. Also Card Saga Wars. I was kind of hoping the devs would share their sprites for Chun-Li, Bowser and the like even if they weren't done, just in case anyone else wanted to keep up the work after them.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ngl I prefer the Nicktoons version of DBZ Kai at certain times (and all the time with their intro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom