• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey everyone, just thought I’d pop in today to talk about something going on irl right now.

One of my cats got yesterday. At 3 am I saw him running down my driveway, so I went out to find him. He eventually came over,but broke free from when I picked him up to bring his home. He then ran under the neighbors deck. Which we couldn’t get him to leave. My neighbor thinks he’s still there, but we aren’t positive. So I hope for some good luck and that he goes into one of the have a heart traps we setup, so he can come home safely.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I can relate. I know the feeling.
I

I wasn’t being serious bud :nifty:

Hey everyone, just thought I’d pop in today to talk about something going on irl right now.

One of my cats got yesterday. At 3 am I saw him running down my driveway, so I went out to find him. He eventually came over,but broke free from when I picked him up to bring his home. He then ran under the neighbors deck. Which we couldn’t get him to leave. My neighbor thinks he’s still there, but we aren’t positive. So I hope for some good luck and that he goes into one of the have a heart traps we setup, so he can come home safely.
Aw jeez, that sucks bro. Hope you find him soon.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Boutta see Spider-Man homies
Yeah, but in text form...cuz I'm about to spoil the whole movie for you right now.

Iron Boy Jr loses secret identity so he asks Professor Magician to undo it but he messes up and then people like William DaFoe, Squid-Man, and Shocker show up from another world but they're really bad people so Arachnoman and Physician Odd have to send them back to their other world by using spider magic but that's really hard because the bad people are strong and they have their own magic and there is like five of them against one Bug Dude and one Spell Guy.

So anywho, the ending was especially crazy with that part when Human Spider and Doctor Weird killed Ned over his fruit cobble-

D

Deleted member

Bit late to the party, but finally got a Christmas avatar.

In other news, screw whoever decided to have Pokeradar only Pokemon with an encounter rat of 2%. At least it got me some HA ones which might be fun to use in a new playthrough.

D

Deleted member

Well, I'm abandoning my self imposed challenge of catching every Pokemon that can be caught and just breed what I need. Don't have the patience to hunt down a 2% Venonat when Venomoth is much more common. Same with other base forms for some reason. DP was weird in that regard.

-Taiga Christmas PFP

Finally, some culture in this thread.
Why, thank you.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
YO JUN SENOUE MADE A FUNK REMIX OF ESCAPE FROM THE CITY???

AND THE VOCALS ARE DONE BY LYN???????

Introducing Sonic Sessions! A new set of remixes of some of your favorite Sonic tracks that we will be sharing with you over the coming months!
And we're getting a bunch more remixes in future
Praying for Daisuke Ishiwatari to do one

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got one more Kingdom Hearts question: The KH3 DLC Re Mind has two different versions on the Xbox store: One with a concert video and one without ($10 difference)

What is this concert video?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Got one more Kingdom Hearts question: The KH3 DLC Re Mind has two different versions on the Xbox store: One with a concert video and one without ($10 difference)

What is this concert video?
I....

Had no idea this was a thing.

I'm assuming it's SE just charging you an extra $10 for a concert video because ha ha they can :191:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
No Way Home was ****in crazy bro

[//spoiler]When Tom Holland finds out that not only is Uncle Ben alive, but he’s Hank Hill, that was crazy. And Spongebob’s twist villain turn was surprisingly intense. But when Sonic came in at the end and beat Electro, that was nuts. And Darth Vader (along with Sith Lord Garfield) hit Godzilla with the Death Star, but Godzilla absorbed the energy, and gave it to Mickey Mouse who then turned Super Saiyan and used his power to revive Tobey Macgquire, Andrew Garfield, and Oprah? And they defeated Green, Yellow, and Red Goblin with the power of friendship?

Great movie bro :4pacman:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
**** it. Depresso espresso too stronk

texted therapist. Dunno if she’ll reply tonight

dunno what else to do except something unproductive I guess

maybe watch something idk… I wish I didn’t have this sudden wave of depression. Not seeing therapist when I wanted to talk about certain issues + the stress of those issues and others piling up… yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom