• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh uh

Genesis NSO got 5 new games

Are any of these on the Sega Genesis Classics collection or

hecc :ultgreninja: ‘d

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh uh

Genesis NSO got 5 new games

Are any of these on the Sega Genesis Classics collection or

hecc :ultgreninja: ‘d
Altered Beast and ToeJam and Earl I think are on Genesis Mini.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh wait crap I remember Altered Beast

the OG was pretty tame

the sequel tho… the transformation sequences are so ****ed up they even disturb me, a grown ass adult

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No Way Home was ****in crazy bro

[//spoiler]When Tom Holland finds out that not only is Uncle Ben alive, but he’s Hank Hill, that was crazy. And Spongebob’s twist villain turn was surprisingly intense. But when Sonic came in at the end and beat Electro, that was nuts. And Darth Vader (along with Sith Lord Garfield) hit Godzilla with the Death Star, but Godzilla absorbed the energy, and gave it to Mickey Mouse who then turned Super Saiyan and used his power to revive Tobey Macgquire, Andrew Garfield, and Oprah? And they defeated Green, Yellow, and Red Goblin with the power of friendship?

Great movie bro :4pacman:
I nearly thought this was legit for a moment
Huh, guess that voice in Frontiers is Amy.

MooMew64 MooMew64 Amy is a major part of the next Sonic game. And Ian Flynn is writing her.

We win:wario:

dis game gon be good, bro
Sonamy finna happen? Is the world finally gonna let Amy get the biggest dub of all?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hello, welcome back to anither Mighty top 10 list, today we'll be talkibg about top 10 most underrated games of all time:

Number 10: The Wind Waker. Gets hated because of cel shaded graphics, but it's secretly the best Zelda game if all tine. A true hidden gem.

Number 9: Sonic Unleashed. Sonic had a rocky transition into 3D, but this was actually secretly the greatest Sonic game ever made. 1/2 of the game is enjoyable

Number 8: Super Smash Bros. Brawl. A highly controversial pick, but even if not competitive as Melee, it's secretly the greatest Smash game ever made. It's a great simulator of how it feels to play Smash if it were underwater.

Number 7: Minecraft. Some obscure indie game that kids today aren't playing (they play Fartnite), but it's secretly the greatest Minecraft game of all time. **** them kids.

Number 6: Earthbound. Despite the tagline, it doesn't stink. It's secretly the best Earthbound game of all time. It be cool if it got more exposure though other means, but sadly Earthbound will never see the light of day again.

Number 5: Pokemon Black and White (2). Another controversial pick, Pokemon fans will beat you if you dare say it's good. But it's secretly the greatest Pokemon gen of all time. Don't listen to the haters. **** Pokemon fans

Number 4: Zelda Skyward Sword. People bash it for all it's worth, but secretlt, it's the greatest seizure simulation game of all time. Play this if you want to know how it feels if Link sucked ass as a swordsman.

Number 3: Grand Theft Auto IV. Everyone moved to the next big thing, but they don't know it's secretyly the greatest GTA game of all time. You can go bowling.

Number 2: Friday Night Funkin. It gets **** on by rhythm fans, but little do they know it's the secretly the greatest earbleeding game of all time. Show (c)rap fans what real Hip Hop is.

Number 1: Gensin Impact. The local elementary might have a restraining order on you, but they don't know it's secretly the greatest friendless virgin game of all time. Your NSA and FBI watching through your computer agrees with you too, they love your gameplay

Thank you, be sure to like and subscribe

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Of course my laptop acts up when I try to sort music out. Gonna have to buy another hard drive at this rate.

Hello, welcome back to anither Mighty top 10 list, today we'll be talkibg about top 10 most underrated games of all time:

Number 10: The Wind Waker. Gets hated because of cel shaded graphics, but it's secretly the best Zelda game if all tine. A true hidden gem.

Number 9: Sonic Unleashed. Sonic had a rocky transition into 3D, but this was actually secretly the greatest Sonic game ever made. 1/2 of the game is enjoyable

Number 8: Super Smash Bros. Brawl. A highly controversial pick, but even if not competitive as Melee, it's secretly the greatest Smash game ever made. It's a great simulator of how it feels to play Smash if it were underwater.

Number 7: Minecraft. Some obscure indie game that kids today aren't playing (they play Fartnite), but it's secretly the greatest Minecraft game of all time. **** them kids.

Number 6: Earthbound. Despite the tagline, it doesn't stink. It's secretly the best Earthbound game of all time. It be cool if it got more exposure though other means, but sadly Earthbound will never see the light of day again.

Number 5: Pokemon Black and White (2). Another controversial pick, Pokemon fans will beat you if you dare say it's good. But it's secretly the greatest Pokemon gen of all time. Don't listen to the haters. **** Pokemon fans

Number 4: Zelda Skyward Sword. People bash it for all it's worth, but secretlt, it's the greatest seizure simulation game of all time. Play this if you want to know how it feels if Link sucked ass as a swordsman.

Number 3: Grand Theft Auto IV. Everyone moved to the next big thing, but they don't know it's secretyly the greatest GTA game of all time. You can go bowling.

Number 2: Friday Night Funkin. It gets **** on by rhythm fans, but little do they know it's the secretly the greatest earbleeding game of all time. Show (c)rap fans what real Hip Hop is.

Number 1: Genshin Impact. The local elementary might have a restraining order on you, but they don't know it's secretly the greatest friendless virgin game of all time. Your NSA and FBI watching through your computer agrees with you too, they love your gameplay

Thank you, be sure to like and subscribe
"Number 1: Genshin Impact. The local elementary might have a restraining order on you, but they don't know it's secretly the greatest friendless virgin game of all time. Your NSA and FBI watching through your computer agrees with you too, they love your gameplay but they now suspect you are a weeb communist and a threat to national security.
They have notified Homeland Security to give you a nice manhandling the next time you are outside."

Finished that one for you.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Of course my laptop acts up when I try to sort music out. Gonna have to buy another hard drive at this rate.

"Number 1: Genshin Impact. The local elementary might have a restraining order on you, but they don't know it's secretly the greatest friendless virgin game of all time. Your NSA and FBI watching through your computer agrees with you too, they love your gameplay but they now suspect you are a weeb communist and a threat to national security.
They have notified Homeland Security to give you a nice manhandling the next time you are outside."

Finished that one for you.
Meanwhile I’m over here like…

Shroob

Sup?
Oh, huh, Security Breach is out, huh.

Apparently the game file size is ****ing MASSIVE on PC at about 50 GBs on Steam.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also, I wanna say something real quick:

I know I'm an asshole who doesn't really give a **** and all, but just know that me ****ting on literally everything and everyine comes out of good fun. I mean no harm to anyone. If I didn't like you, you'd know.

That said, I don't like any of y'all, so 🤷‍♂️
Love you too, bud :nifty:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Status