• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Seeing as how they're keeping Sonic's, Tails', Eggman's and presumably Shadow's, VAs, I'm assuming some are getting replaced like Amy's, unfortunately.
I wouldn’t say that just yet. I think it does sound like Cindy Robinson in the trailer, just with a few edits. But I think we’ll just have to wait and see for more trailers to pop up

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I thought she just said she wasn’t returning to voice Amy in the upcoming Prime cartoon
Seeing as how they're keeping Sonic's, Tails', Eggman's and presumably Shadow's VAs, I'm assuming some are getting replaced like Amy's, unfortunately.
inb4 someone like Tara Strong ends up becoming the new VA for Amy

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wouldn’t say that just yet. I think it does sound like Cindy Robinson in the trailer, just with a few edits. But I think we’ll just have to wait and see for more trailers to pop up
I hope so, I'd hate to lose Cindy: She's proven through the Boom cartoons that she can do Amy, and I have full confidence she'd be the absolute best choice for Ian's Amy.

inb4 someone like Tara Strong ends up becoming the new VA for Amy
Speaking as a G4 pony fan, I don't think I'd want Tara: Cindy does an amazing job and I don't think Tara would be the right choice for Amy. I can't think of any voice Tara's done where I'd think "Oh yeah, that could be Amy".

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
What's up people? I've been playing a bunch of games recently.
  • Dead by Daylight - I got this game recently and as a huge fan of horror it's a treat. It's harder to play the killers than I thought though, you do need a lot of skill to kill off just one or two of the survivors.
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) - Got this game a while ago while it's on sale. I've been playing it and after all the updates it's quite good. Very good actually. It almost feels like the Star Wars Battlefront 3 that I've been begging for years. They added heroes from the prequels, there is a good balance of maps from all three trilogies, I like the card system and all the different characters you can choose from, and there are some levels with interactivity with turrets you can mount. The only thing is you have to earn points to access vehicles instead of simply entering them on the battlefield. And having limited modes to play compared to the OGs plus no galactic conquest is a bummer. But overall this was definitely a big step up from the major disappointment that was Battlefront 2015.
  • Nicktoons All Stars - Garfield was a nice addition to the game and his moveset got a lot of love. He's an appreciated inclusion as the game needs more series represented.
  • UNO - What can I say? This is the perfect game to sit back and relax. I must say I love most of the DLC cards, they add so much variety and spice to the gameplay. The only thing is I've been having an issue where online multiplayer keeps disconnecting. How do you screw up online UNO that much?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hope so, I'd hate to lose Cindy: She's proven through the Boom cartoons that she can do Amy, and I have full confidence she'd be the absolute best choice for Ian's Amy.

Speaking as a G4 pony fan, I don't think I'd want Tara: Cindy does an amazing job and I don't think Tara would be the right choice for Amy. I can't think of any voice Tara's done where I'd think "Oh yeah, that could be Amy".
honestly who knows where the fate of Amy goes at this stage of life? Besides maybe Sega themselves. At best we should pray the next voice is an awesome one that fits her continuing maturity outside of and probably thanks to Boom
There’s no way they could afford her unless they unionized.
casually does it for free…never

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Just wait till chapter 3, they’ll have new lines to quote into oblivion.
IT'LL BE THEIR CHANCE TO [Make an Orignal Joke]!

Of course, they could have a bad time if they don't.

But at least they'll always have their potassium!

It goes to show, that if you proceed

there is nothing that will stand in your way

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I wonder if these Minecraft animators have some kind of Elsagate thing going on within it that no one's found. The crossovers with all of the hip zoomer trends and games give me a vibe I do not like at all. I know one of these guys flat-out does fetish stuff (not this one though I don't think?)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The poetic travesty that Kevin Feige wanted to make Inhumans but ended up being forced to replace them with Eternals and having them both turn out weaker than their respective sister products has to be some sort of cosmic prophecy or divine comedy right?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No Way Home’s red carpet practically has an Endgame level variety of celebs attending for our GOAT superhero Spider-Man

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
1. Xenoblade 1 had Jenna Coleman on the english voice cast
2. Xenoblade 2 had Al Weaver on the english voice cast
I'm fearing that a UK celebrity will voice a character on XC3

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How

In the hell

Is there not a Pokémon episode called “Let Flygons be Flygons”
You're letting them take this for free instead of letting them hire you noipoi get your money up not your funny up my man

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't think I've ever mentioned this before, but aside from gaming, drawing, and running, a hobby that I absolutely love to do is cooking.

Idk why, but I do get a little estatic making new recipies and dishes and then eating such delicious meals.

However, I hate cleaning it up when I'm done.
Honestly I think that applies to everyone. I wish I had the spark to cook again but working a physically taxing job, having to cycle home and then spend some time in the kitchen to cook is too much for my mentally exhausted brain,especially with cleaning afterwards

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How

In the hell

Is there not a Pokémon episode called “Let Flygons be Flygons”
I literally thought about this the other day. Except I could of sworn there was an actual episode in Hoenn called this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom