• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The Code Geass chapter Is bases on the plot of the movie, where the villain has That Time reset Geass, the game has it so your repeating the same fight over and over again as she gets More overconfidence.

But her overconfidence Is entirely unwarranted because Gridman Is absurdly overleved for no reason and he's mopping the floor with her entire army lulz.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh god Twitter is on the Miles Morales discourse again

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Considering a certain Garfield video that went up yesterday I can assume you watched SuperEyepatchWolf's video. Also, do not look up the things he says youtube wouldn't allow, that is legit mentally scarring holy ****
I'm still watching it, I will not look that up

I only care about the big ***** goth garfield

KillerCage

Smash Master
I keep putting off watching Infinity Train, but you've probably seen that by now. I'll need to renew my old Hulu account.

I just remembered that Netflix's Green Eggs and Ham is weirdly good. I'd reccomend checking that out if you haven't seen it yet.

I'll probably binge Kid Cosmic one of these days, but as a confession I still haven't finished Wander over Yonder.

Oh! And I completely forgot to shill Milo Murphy's Law. It's a pretty fun slice of life comedy by the Phineas and Ferb creators. The serialized story gets a little weird but it's a fun show.
Please watch Infinity Train! All 4 books are on HBO Max.
I have some interest in Milo Murphy's Law though I never watched Phineas and Ferb.
Have you watched Netflix's Hilda? It's pretty good with a movie airing at the end of the year.

if we're bringing 20th Century Studios worlds into the next KH, i'd unironically love a Home Alone world.

Imagine traversing the McCallister house and avoiding the traps Kevin set up.
I wouldn't seeing a KH world based on the rebooted Planet of the Apes franchise.
I wonder what kind of apes would Sora, Donald, and Goofy be?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If it wasn’t obvious i’m listening to the original audiobook of Jurassic Park. And based on Ian Malcom’s description of Chaos Theory in the book and why he thinks the island will fail in the book, Malcom is full of ****. Like yeah, seemingly simple systems can behave unpredictably. No **** Sherlock. And that’s not a problem specific to Jurassic Park. That’s a problem to like… basically any endeavor. He could use that chaos theory rant to shut down any business he wanted because every large system behaves in unpredictable ways. It’s called life Ian!

I really hate book Malcom. And movie Malcom was already my least favorite character in the film. So much of the book is Chrichton just being up his own ass with his personal philosophy and for some reason applying that to the idea of a dinosaur zoo.

Man I would love a real world Jurassic Park.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got more art lined up. First thing's first, I drew Jolyne again since I wasn't happy with how her face turned out the first time I drew her. Then I got roasted for it, made me hungry to improve myself I guess. I think I've improved some more.

Got a few more drawings lined up for the month, so look forward to that!

I’ve wanted to make a webcomic for a while now. Not for fame Or a fanbase or anything, (though it would be nice), but just to see if I could. I’ve had many ideas, but I think I’m gonna make this one a reality.
View attachment 340090
THE PLOT:

In a world of magic and martial arts, an army of Demons from a parallel dimension have invaded the land. And they’ve won. Civilization has fallen, humanity has been enslaved, and the last bastion of hope lies in four goofball teenagers.

Comet, Dark Thunder, Mono, and Krag. Together, along with an unhelpful chicken, they must find a way to defeat the King of the Demons and restore peace to the world. If only they could figure out how.

If you couldn’t tell, I was heavily inspired by the older western Sonic canon. With the freedom fighters, trying to take back the world from the bad guys, and stuff like that. I also took hints from DBZ, Naruto, and Kung Fu Panda. Cuz ninjas and Kung fu are cool bro.

While the plot is kinda dark, it’s much more focused on the gags and character interactions. With some fights as well. I think the main cast (including the villains who I haven’t drawn yet ;)) all have fun personality’s and work off each other in funny ways.

Now imma drop some character bios and you’re gonna read em
View attachment 340081
View attachment 340082
View attachment 340083
View attachment 340084
View attachment 340085

I dunno man, I like these guys. They’re not the most unique character types in the world, but whenever I put them in different scenarios funny things tend to happen. I guess that means I did good, I dunno.

And here’s a few test comics, just to work out a couple character interactions. Figured it’d be cool to show you guys I promise the actual comic will look better than this lol

View attachment 340086
View attachment 340087
View attachment 340088
View attachment 340089

Nothing special, just a few gags. I think they’re pretty fun though.

So yeah, that’s that. I’m not giving a release date, it’ll take a while before I’m ready to start dropping the real comic consistently, but I think I’m gonna try this out. And I thank any of you who would read it from the bottom of my heart!

Also it doesn’t have a name yet lol

@AndreaAC Knight Dude Knight Dude @Guh-Huzzah! @Solar Nyan @Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge TheMightyP TheMightyP @Dutch Sakuraba @Pokelego999 Jondolio Jondolio @Jotadé @Metal Shop X

@Shroob i dunno how you’re doing bro, I hope good. If not and I’m annoying you with my doodles then I’m super sorry dude. I understand it’s been kinda rough for you. But you’re my bro and I want you to see my projects Y’know?
Nice! Wishing for the best dude! I like your designs.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got my gift to my coworker for Secret Santa at my job.

Find a gift for my dad and then I'll be 100% done with Christmas shopping.

kylexv

Smash Master
Scott the Woz's toys to life video reminded me that I have a full collection of the original Skylanders that have been sitting in storage for nearly a decade now...

And now I own every non-variant Smash amiibo currently released. I suppose the more things change the more they stay the same.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
oh god Twitter is on the Miles Morales discourse again
I've been seeing a lot of that on Twitter lately which it is getting rather tiresome and annoying as there are some "people" who still do not acknowledge Miles Morales as a Spider-Man. Miles is a Spider-Man no matter how much they are in denial.

Anyways:
I've been rewatching the fourth episode of Hawkeye and I am beginning to see how one of the post credit scenes of Black Widow connects with this episode courtesy from what I read from someone in the Marvel Studios Facebook comments.

In a scene where Clint Barton and Eleanor Bishop were conversing whilst awaiting for the lift in which she mentioned "Natasha Romanoff" and request Clint to forget about the "case" in which he refused, we then move to a scene where Eleanor was making a phone call to someone saying that it was "urgent." Who exactly was she trying to call?

One suggested theory could potentially lead to Valentina Allegra de Fontaine who was last seen in the post credits of Black Widow in which she gave a photo of Clint Barton to Yelena Belova as her next target. What if the person Eleanor contacted was indeed Val who in turn dispatched Yelena to eliminate Clint Barton considering that he will not drop the "case?"

I'm certain that based upon the latest teasers, it looks like we might learn what exactly is Yelena's objective and whether or not she will learn the entire truth behind Natasha's death from Clint?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Too bad I can't ask for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 as a Christmas gift.

Kingdom Hearts III is the only game in the series with a physical option on Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom