• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
I would kill for a Star Wars world.
If that's the case, I'll like to see a dual boss fight of Darth Vader and Sephiroth, with this song playing in the background. Prepare for the wrath of "One-Winged Sith Lords". 😉

Reminds me of FirestormNeos FirestormNeos 's concept of a Star Wars-based Kingdom Hearts game.

Also, since people are so into Star Wars, I'll like to see a Indiana Jones world itself. A whip-based Keyblade and multiple locations/artifacts to discover.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And then at the end of that world Sora realizes he actually never was in the Planet of the Apes world?
Depends whether they'd adapt the original films or reboot.

Curious how Ape Sora would look. What would Donald and Goofy be? Just themselves?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
if we're bringing 20th Century Studios worlds into the next KH, i'd unironically love a Home Alone world.

Imagine traversing the McCallister house and avoiding the traps Kevin set up.
Guys. Picture this.

A world based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Given how many movies, that's a world that could be revisted so many times, imagine eventually fighting Thanos.

As well as others like Loki, Ronan, Ego, Ultron, Hela and many others.
I'm just imagining worlds based on Alien and Predator...LMAO.

Can't get the imagine of Sora being facehugged out of my head. :laugh:
I feel the obligatory need to repost this old thing now.
This one would be a dedicated game staring Sora, Riku, and Kairi. No Donald or Goofy to be found. It’s about them trying to find each other as friends again in their current states and after all they’ve been through, and they do so by finally traveling to other worlds together like they always wanted to. The combat is much more similar to FF7R with simultaneous control of the three party members as well as real time swapping between them. The universes they travel to, and the real reason this is a spin-off, are all ones Disney has acquired through their various big buyouts. You do get guest party members in most worlds. (And btw, I checked, Disney did not get Labyrinth or Dark Crystal when they got The Muppets. They literally only got The Muppets.)

New York City from Marvel Comics. A new take on the Marvel Universe based on both the comics and films without specifically being either. Plot is entirely original. Guest party members alternate between each of the big 4 Avengers, as well as Wolverine and Spider-Man.

The Galaxy from Star Wars. I seriously can’t believe the Galaxy in that franchise doesn’t have a name beyond “the Galaxy” and yet they have given the specific gravity of each planet. It’s the original trilogy condensed into one level. Luke is your guest party member, and you use the Gummi Ship when you arrive to assist in the iconic Death Star attack.
Lost Temple based on Indiana Jones. An original adventure meant to capture the spirit of the original films without jacking their plots 1-1. Indy is your guest party member.

Maniac Mansion from Day of the Tentacle. Like the original game, each party member is split up into three different time periods and you have to help Bernard, Laverne, and Hoagie accomplish their tasks to fix the time machine and stop purple tentacle. Their fused form from the climax serves as your guest party member during the climax.

The Land of the Dead from Grim Fandango. I haven’t played this game but I know it’s a classic and Lucasfilm, and now Disney, own it, so into the pile it goes.

Pandora from Avatar. It’s the plot of the movie. Romantic subtext between all three protagonists layers on thick. Jake and Neytiri are your guest party members.

The McCallister Home from Home Alone. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are transformed into 8-year olds in this world as they help Kevin McCallister defend his home from Harry, Marv, and the Heartless.

Wrecked Spaceship based on Alien vs. Predator. With their Gummi Ship crashes into a floating spaceship wreck, the team must reluctantly team up with a Predator to survive the ship crawling with Xenomorphs.

Ape City based on Planet of the Apes. An original plot. It’s the world of the most recent films but advanced to the time period of the original 60s film and with Sora, Riku, and Kairi filling the roll of the stranded astronauts.

Nakatomi Plaza from Die Hard, the worlds best Christmas movie. John McClain is your guest party member and it’s just the plot of the movie.

Invasion based on Independence Day. It’s the plot of the movie. No guest party member here. You fight aliens. You use the Gummi Ship to shot down alien spacecraft. Action all around.

Muppet Theatre from The Muppets Show. The minigame world akin to the 100 Acre Wood from previous titles. All of it is actual live action footage like an HD version of an old FMV game. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are played in live action by their voice actors as this episode of Thd Muppet Show’s special guest. How weird it looks is part of what makes it funny.

SportZone based on ESPN. Combine sports game mechanics with the games combat mechanics and you have this world, taking the place of previous games coliseum levels. Final Fantasy characters primarily hang out here as well. Mostly ones we haven’t seen yet like the quartet from 15, Terra Branford, Cecil Harvey, and the Onion Knights (who serve as the mascots) as well as assorted other characters I haven’t picked out yet. Kefka would have to be hidden here somewhere.

The final world I don’t know about yet. Not what the true final boss would be yet.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In terms of core Disney, the fact we haven't got an Emperor's New Groove world yet is criminal
Disney seems to go with their most popular films it seems. Likely explains a lot. Not saying Emperor's New Groove ain't popular but is no Lion King, Frozen, Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast.

Would also kill for a Brother Bear world granted that'd be too similar to Ice Age which is more popular.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Disney seems to go with their most popular films it seems. Likely explains a lot. Not saying Emperor's New Groove ain't popular but is no Lion King, Frozen, Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast.

Would also kill for a Brother Bear world granted that'd be too similar to Ice Age which is more popular.
That's understandable, but this is the same series that has a world based on a direct to dvd mickey film most people don't remember. if that was cool to get a world, I don't see why Emperor's New Groove shouldn't.

That Disney's actually been acknowledging Emperor's New Groove recently. They've seemed to embrace for what it's worth.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That's understandable, but this is the same series that has a world based on a direct to dvd mickey film most people don't remember. if that was cool to get a world, I don't see why Emperor's New Groove shouldn't.

That Disney's actually been acknowledging Emperor's New Groove recently. They've seemed to embrace for what it's worth.
Hmmm fair enough. Maybe perhaps its a world they're planning for a future film after all.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Yet they were perfectly fine including Tron, Three musketeers and Hunchback.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Beauty and the Beast.

What's the lesson and moral of this movie? Stockholm syndrome apparently leads to love.

Also the enchantress who cursed an 11-year old. A freakin child who didn't know any better. If anything blame the parents! Also stranger danger! You should never trust strangers!

You know? For kids!

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

For that matter, wasn't KH the reason many started caring about The Nightmare Before Christmas in the first place?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
For that matter, wasn't KH the reason many started caring about The Nightmare Before Christmas in the first place?
To the point where a lot of the time whenever they make Kingdom hearts merch there's always some Nightmare before christmas merch not too far behind.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
never thought all the core SpongeBob characters would all be nude and would somehow be accepted

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So in Super robot wars 30 your given the missions That unlock Shinji from Sakura Wars and Lelouch from Code Geass at the same Time

Both of these characters are voiced by Johnny Young Bosch in their respectivo English dubs so that's Neat.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Someday I want to make a Jurassic Park reboot where the moral isn’t “cloning Dinosaurs is a bad idea and Noam shouldn’t play god” but instead “we shouldn’t mistreat other living beings, be they captive animals or our employees”. Like seriously, Jurassic Park was just a bad zoo, most of those animals had super improper habitats and enrichment. And the fences wouldn’t even have shut down if they hadn’t mistreated Nedry enough to make him take bribes. Like come on. How is the moral of the story “dinosaurs are dangerous”. Like, lions are ****ing dangerous if they get out but that doesn’t stop us from making zoos.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♄
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So in Super robot wars 30 your given the missions That unlock Shinji from Sakura Wars and Lelouch from Code Geass at the same Time

Both of these characters are voiced by Johnny Young Bosch in their respectivo English dubs so that's Neat.
God Johnny Young Bosch is everywhere. I bet he even voices my rabbit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom