• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh also, I committed a cardinal sin today. I saw this GachaLife project, and I saw that it’s pay was actually quite solid, and that a castmate I’ve worked with previously on a diffirent project has voiced for this content creator before. So I auditioned.

Lord forgive me, I’ve turned to the dark side. :yeahboi:
I wouldn't even stoop that low to voice for that trash even if I was getting paid

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wouldn't even stoop that low to voice for that trash even if I was getting paid
Hey, I’d do just about anything for money. …Within reason. :4pacman:

Wait, hear him out

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! You getting paid millions for this?
The day a Gacha project has the budget to blow 1 million dollars into voice over, I will be thoroughly impressed.
Also I looked into this and apparently this Gacha series is big enough to have actually high quality plushies? What???

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ah **** when did i reach 32,000 posts already? i was gonna hype it up

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Blockbuster shut down during my childhood so uh...
😶😶😶
You missed out on so much back then. I remember renting video games from there as well as movies. I had to do so by crossing a highway that my mom told me not to cross when I was a kid,

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You missed out on so much back then. I remember renting video games from there as well as movies. I had to do so by crossing a highway that my mom told me not to cross when I was a kid,
This is some real "back in my day i walked 6 miles to school" type **** but in the 90s

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nah, I simply rented my games from my town library for free. Plus, Netflix and Redbox were better (mind you, thia was when Netflix found it's footing and had virtually everything).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
NGL, as nostalgic as I get for 2000s and early 2010s... I would not go back lmao. **** that.
It was fun for children, but hell for adults. :bowsette: I'm not living through the war on terror and then the housing crisis and then the recession all in one fell swoop decade as a person with responsibilities. The little trinkets were cool though.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Oh also, I committed a cardinal sin today. I saw this GachaLife project, and I saw that it’s pay was actually quite solid, and that a castmate I’ve worked with previously on a diffirent project has voiced for this content creator before. So I auditioned.

Nah

You're not at the bottom of the barrel.

I've seen the bottom.

Noipoi

Howdy!

You’re only half degenerate.

Full degenerate is when you take thousands of dollars to voice someone’s oddly specific fetish video.

Sure, you got the money. But you can’t get your dignity back.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think this should be a wake up call that this is a new generation and we're actually older than so many.

Aka, we're old.
I'm turning 21 this month

I'm not that ol-
How the **** am I older than you, I’m supposed to be one of the younger users.

There are babies on this website :239:
But... I was supposed to be one of the younger users and I'm older than you....
Just know that there are teenagers with absolutely no memory of the Wii when it launched and when it was new.
WHAT NOOOOOOOOOO

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I think at the beginning of next year I might start a playthrough of the entire Sonic and Mario franchises including spin-offs

Even the crappy games.

Although I have to get through my currently in progress re-play of the entire KH series (Which I am currently stuck on Re:COM) and a playthrough of the Mainline Resident Evil Series. All while trying to get through Metroid Dread, Deathloop and The Great Ace Attorney as well as Finishing up my postponed No More Heroes Re-play.

I haven't beaten Shadowbringers yet either and Endwalker is out.

Why do I do this to myself?

KillerCage

Smash Master
I think at the beginning of next year I might start a playthrough of the entire Sonic and Mario franchises including spin-offs

Even the crappy games.

Although I have to get through my currently in progress re-play of the entire KH series (Which I am currently stuck on Re:COM) and a playthrough of the Mainline Resident Evil Series. All while trying to get through Metroid Dread, Deathloop and The Great Ace Attorney as well as Finishing up my postponed No More Heroes Re-play.

I haven't beaten Shadowbringers yet either and Endwalker is out.

Why do I do this to myself?
Does that mean you have to play this?

1639188205434.png

If so, good luck.
You'll need it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Let's play a game. With Sonic 2 next year and more sequels being potentially made introducing more characters from the franchise. What voice actors and actresses do you think would be the best choice?

Amy Rose
Big the Cat
Blaze the Cat
Charmy the Bee
Cream the Rabbit
Doctor Eggman Nega
E-123 Omega
Espio the Chameleon
Maria
Metal Sonic
Rouge the Bat
Shadow the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Tikal the Echidna
Vanilla the Rabbit
Vector the Crocodile

AND GO!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
And I feel ancient.
remember Azumanga Daihoh Shroob

remember Mikudayo Shroob

remember Nyan Cat

remember ToonTown memes

remember those old Disney cartoon blocks that'd air stuff like Dave the Barbarian

remember those old Disney Flash games like the one where you help Reuben make a sandwich

Caramelldansen gifs in their prime

remember Shroob

do you

'cause i do

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
remember Azumanga Daihoh Shroob

remember Mikudayo Shroob

remember Nyan Cat

remember ToonTown memes

remember those old Disney cartoon blocks that'd air stuff like Dave the Barbarian

remember those old Disney Flash games like the one where you help Reuben make a sandwich

Caramelldansen gifs in their prime

remember Shroob

do you

'cause i do
Shroob Shroob 's dementia's kicking in, so he doesn't remember.

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom