• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They absolutely editted out Tobey and Garfield lmao, Lizard isn't looking at Tom and gets hit by something before they cut away
I mean…people said the same thing with Otto saying “Hello Peter”.

I expect a full Endgame style finale that then leads to Tom’s Peter going ape****

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The Sakura Wars DLC just launched For Super Robot Wars 30.
This bop of a remix more than makes up for the fact that Sega didnt get new content in fighter pass 2.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Can't wait for the disappointment in people when Toby and Andrew Spider-Man's are nothing but minor cameos and not major roles like Into the Spider-Verse as people had hoped.

Calling it now. It'll just be cameos as the Sinister Six are returned to their home universes maybe, and probably a word or two of advice between them.
To be fair, the movie is crazy long. I don’t see why they can’t juggle multiple protagonists. Spiderverse was able to have 3 Spiderman with significant roles in about a 2 hour runtime, no reason No Way Home can’t. Especially with there being no side heroes aside from Doctor Strange and maybe Daredevil? I keep hearing him tossed around but those leaks seem less credible.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I can honestly imagine this being a post-credits.

Eddie and Venom show up, wondering what's up and asking if they can get a lift back to their universe.

And no I didn't see Let There Be Carnage. Just saw the post-credits on YouTube.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
"Scooby-Doo this crap"

Really this is the best humor they can come up with now? And coming out of Doctor Strange of all characters. >.>
Pretty sure it's a 13 Ghosts of Sccoby Doo reference. lol

:ghost088:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Seriously though, I'm super ****ing pumped for NWH now.

Is it blatant nostalgia pandering? Yes, but I don't ****ing care because it just looks so god damn cool. The Raimi films were my childhood and I'm beyond excited to see those characters from them return.
Blatant nostalgia pandering isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it’s how it’s done. And I think it’s gonna be done well here.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The eShop page for Pokémon Legends: Arceus lists that it will have 2 player local and online multiplayer.

If true I wonder when we'll be shown that and what exactly is it.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
In the Spider-Man trailer, they said they're getting visitors from every universe. Therefore...

(I'm assuming that it's a line that was edited for the trailers, as there's definitely more than three (four if you count Venom) universes)
The actor would be too old. This was from the 70's.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
and I still need to know if those guys truly killed Sandman and Lizard tho…if TASM game is canon of course

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
So he’s mad because Senpai didn’t notice him?
Pretty much. It's corny as all heck but at least it's so ridiculous it's funny. But it's also kind of sad if you think about it. You can tell he was socially inept so you do feel bad for him.

But at the same time, the fact that they made a Spidey simp a villain is....god dam hilarious.

KillerCage

Smash Master

How am I the only one still interested in Kanto? Like, any other region doesn’t interest me like at all. Johto, Hoen, and Sinnoh are all just Kanto but different with weird new Pokémon. And like… I don’t want to use this concept on Unova and ESPECIALLY not Kalos, Alola, or Galar.
...Why are you like this?
What's wrong with Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and Orre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom