• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I would propose something that I think would be cool, not that I think would be likely or even probable. A Pokémon Gen 1 remake with an active battle system. Halfway between FF7R and Persona 5 Strikers. It also features every evolution of a Kanto Pokémon introduced in future titles as well as all of the non-legendary Pokémon that could be captured in Kanto in Gold and Silver.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I would propose something that I think would be cool, not that I think would be likely or even probable. A Pokémon Gen 1 remake with an active battle system. Halfway between FF7R and Persona 5 Strikers. It also features every evolution of a Kanto Pokémon introduced in future titles as well as all of the non-legendary Pokémon that could be captured in Kanto in Gold and Silver.
The other day I was thinking how cool it would be to have a GOOD (emphasis on "GOOD") Pokémon game using a battle system akin to KH's, or even one similar to Xenoblade's battle system....

I don't think another Kanto game would go down well with the fanbase sick of it, though lmao.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Change the region to literally any other one, and I’m interested.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

When it comes to the next Dragon Ball game, I definitely wasn't expecting an asymmetrical multiplayer survival game (like Friday the 13th, Dead By Daylight, or Predator Hunting Grounds) starring Bulma, Oolong, and Cell, but I'm definitely not complaining, and I love to see them taking a different route with video games for the series.
You know...games like this make me wonder how some of the more random games get through and not some of the more very obvious games that should be happening.

Nothing against the game honestly, since I do like seeing games try something different or try different genres/play-styles/etc, but like, where's my Godzilla fighting game featuring the Legendary trilogy's monsters?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
"Scooby-Doo this crap"

Really this is the best humor they can come up with now? And coming out of Doctor Strange of all characters. >.>

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hell yeah.

If it improves on dungeons, the weapon durability system and the enemy variety, it will probably top the original as my favourite video game.
Those improvements would be amazing tbh. I'd also like more customization options

Cool idea, Snake :008:

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"Scooby-Doo this crap"

Really this is the best humor they can come up with now? And coming out of Doctor Strange of all characters. >.>
-implying that most of this trailer probably will be actually in the movie. It probably won’t given all the leaks they are trying to cover.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So uh

Tobey and Andrew

Where are they
More likely then not they'll be nothing more but minor cameo roles and not major roles. Nothing like Into the Spider-Verse as people seems to think.
Leaks already said way back that the final battle takes place on the Statue of Liberty with all three Spider-Man who enter and hour into the mod.

The leaked Andrew Garfield image is clearly from the statue set, as is the leaked image of all three spider man on the statue.

this pretty much confirms Sony has done heavy editing to hide them in these trailers and most of the footage is probably not real.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also

Today’s BDSP countdown was meant to be different. It was gonna be another joke about the 7th Sinnoh gym leader but uhhhh

Didn’t wanna risk it with the mods :nifty:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Change the region to literally any other one, and I’m interested.
How am I the only one still interested in Kanto? Like, any other region doesn’t interest me like at all. Johto, Hoen, and Sinnoh are all just Kanto but different with weird new Pokémon. And like… I don’t want to use this concept on Unova and ESPECIALLY not Kalos, Alola, or Galar.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Can't wait for the disappointment in people when Toby and Andrew Spider-Man's are nothing but minor cameos and not major roles like Into the Spider-Verse as people had hoped.

Calling it now. It'll just be cameos as the Sinister Six are returned to their home universes maybe, and probably a word or two of advice between them.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can't wait for the disappointment in people when Toby and Andrew Spider-Man's are nothing but minor cameos and not major roles like Into the Spider-Verse as people had hoped.

Calling it now. It'll just be cameos as the Sinister Six are returned to their home universes maybe, and probably a word or two of advice between them.
Alright man, we get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom