• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
yikey for MJ

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I only know who two of these people are:

One because of a fortnite skin

And the other being Dream a terrible person who literally admitted they cheated in the content that got them to be were there are now while having quite possible one of if not the worst youtuber fanbase.

How tf is that creator of the year worthy.

Also they snubbed Scott yet again. The man is literally getting a tv show which quite honestly is way more than most of these people can achieve with their audiences.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
There are six former Weekly Shonen Jump series that are still going on

Kinnikuman
******* (big asterisk on that one as it's been in hiatus since 2010)
D. Gray-Man
World Trigger
Boruto

And the biggest one of all...

Whatever the **** this is supposed to be

And no, JoJo doesn't count

D

Deleted member

There's a special place in hell reserved for whoever came up with Palkia's fight.

That's my message for the day.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I only know who two of these people are:

One because of a fortnite skin

And the other being Dream a terrible person who literally admitted they cheated in the content that got them to be were there are now while having quite possible one of if not the worst youtuber fanbase.

How tf is that creator of the year worthy.

Also they snubbed Scott yet again. The man is literally getting a tv show which quite honestly is way more than most of these people can achieve with their audiences.
I know I'm getting old because eho tf are these people, I only know of Dream for the wring reasons

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
I know I'm getting old because eho tf are these people, I only know of Dream for the wring reasons
Democratization of the Internet in action, my friend! There's a billion people online, and there are massive communities the size of a country which go around never even hearing of the others' existence. That's why no one talks about any one video game as much as they talked about Final Fantasy VII or Super Mario Bros. 3 back in the day. Why Drake doesn't have the same hold on the Earth as Michael Jackson did despite both being the biggest of their time. The Internet allows everyone to very easily stick to only their niches. You no longer need to participate in the discussion of popular things just because they're popular. Probably a good thing for us all, but it does lead to a lot of confusion and vagueness.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Seems like most people have no clue who these people are. I don’t know how they continue to make such poor choices for content creator of the year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
nice that he gets to play Spidey in a major project now

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
If Metroid Dread wins game of the year I will draw a picture of Big Russel accepting the award and crying like an actor at the Oscars.

Hold me to this.
I am voting for Dread because c'mon, It's me, it's Metroid.

But this just gave me extra incentive.

I need Noipoi-drawn Big Russel fanart in my life.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wanted to practice writing character dynamics, so I've been working on Palutena's Guidance conversations for every DLC character. Excluding Piranha Plant, since he already has one. If anyone is interested in that, here's two of em'!

Pit: Hey, who’s this guy?
Morgana: Joker! Our benevolent leader!
Pit: AGH! MONSTER CAT!
Morgana: HEY! I am NOT a cat! I’m Mona, of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts!
Palutena: They’re a group dedicated to changing the hearts of the corrupt.
Morgana: And as I said, that right there is our leader! I’ve worked with him, so you better believe me when I say he’s tough stuff! Especially with his Persona! Palutena: Indeed. You’d best be wary when Arsene is active, Pit. Oh, and watch out for Joker’s handgun, too.
Pit: Watch out for Joker’s WHAT?!
Morgana: Mwehehe! Have fun!
Pit: Hey! It’s Steve! I know him! This should be fun!
Viridi: FUN?! IS WAR FUN TO YOU, PIT?!
Pit: Uh… what?
Viridi: Steve is an affront to the Forces of Nature! He’s desecrated countless forests, slaughtered countless innocent animals, and he just takes EVERYTHING FOR HIMSELF!
Palutena: That’s… one way to put it. Anyway, Steve is a force to be reckoned with. I’d be especially cautious of those blocks. They may not look like much, but a recovery like yours won’t do much against them if he tries to barricade your way back to the stage.
Pit: “A recovery like mine…?” What is that supposed to mean?
Viridi: Just be quiet and BEAT. THIS. GUY. UP ALREADY!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I wanted to practice writing character dynamics, so I've been working on Palutena's Guidance conversations for every DLC character. Excluding Piranha Plant, since he already has one. If anyone is interested in that, here's two of em'!

Pit: Hey, who’s this guy?
Morgana: Joker! Our benevolent leader!
Pit: AGH! MONSTER CAT!
Morgana: HEY! I am NOT a cat! I’m Mona, of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts!
Palutena: They’re a group dedicated to changing the hearts of the corrupt.
Morgana: And as I said, that right there is our leader! I’ve worked with him, so you better believe me when I say he’s tough stuff! Especially with his Persona! Palutena: Indeed. You’d best be wary when Arsene is active, Pit. Oh, and watch out for Joker’s handgun, too.
Pit: Watch out for Joker’s WHAT?!
Morgana: Mwehehe! Have fun!
Pit: Hey! It’s Steve! I know him! This should be fun!
Viridi: FUN?! IS WAR FUN TO YOU, PIT?!
Pit: Uh… what?
Viridi: Steve is an affront to the Forces of Nature! He’s desecrated countless forests, slaughtered countless innocent animals, and he just takes EVERYTHING FOR HIMSELF!
Palutena: That’s… one way to put it. Anyway, Steve is a force to be reckoned with. I’d be especially cautious of those blocks. They may not look like much, but a recovery like yours won’t do much against them if he tries to barricade your way back to the stage.
Pit: “A recovery like mine…?” What is that supposed to mean?
Viridi: Just be quiet and BEAT. THIS. GUY. UP ALREADY!
334C03BB-F8C6-4C55-812E-F3B4A3881226.jpeg

Yeah

That’s some good ****.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
they doing more for Spidey than they have for every other character in this game

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So Metroid Dread is a TGA nominee for Game of the Year?

YOU GUYS KNOW WHO I'M VOTING FOR!

Just had a look at.

I can hear a wee bit of "payed arousal" to Ratchet and Clank/Cyberpunk. It's gonna happen but we all know they will win the awards for it all. Best RPG is gonna go to Cyberpunk despite it being a disappointment.

Always remember this one simple trick to get awards!

a142e939a687b2d8498925b97cdc54ac6dee5469_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom