• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I love it when Spongebob characters are randomly inserted into things. Thought this was too good not too share.
…mommy…daddy…I don’t think I’m watching the right SpongeBob show

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Censoring pocketto's handle seems kinda useless since it's obvious from how half-done the coverup was that it's the same with an _ at the end.

At this point just let the plausibility of some reckless dude going to harass this man stay open. :4pacman:
Censoring pocketto's handle seems kinda useless since it's obvious from how half-done the coverup was that it's the same with an _ at the end.

At this point just let the plausibility of some reckless dude going to harass this man stay open. :4pacman:
Eh, Smashboards is pretty damn lenient when it comes to that **** plus I'm lazy so

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I wanted to do something for the Gamecube similar to that drawing i made about GBA characters because both consoles had their 20th anniversaries this year, i started it but never finished it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
If you don’t hold onto rage for years and years can you call yourself a gamer?
Smash Bros. fan moment.

Good gosh I do not want to see what happens when Legends inevitably leaks a week before launch
It's gonna leak

It's gonna (probably) be really good.

But it's not BotW Pokémon with RTX running 5 bajillion goobaflops per bingabonk, so game bad and TPC and GF should probably be burned at the stake, that's a reasonable way of channeling my disappointment.

kylexv

Smash Master
Look, I don't think Sword and Shield are good, but there's a big asterisk to that statement:
  1. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy my first playthrough and the Crown Tundra.
  2. I don't make fun of people who like the game.
If somebody likes a product you don't, no need to rain on their parade.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Smash Bros. fan moment.

It's gonna leak

It's gonna (probably) be really good.

But it's not BotW Pokémon with RTX running 5 bajillion goobaflops per bingabonk, so game bad and TPC and GF should probably be burned at the stake, that's a reasonable way of channeling my disappointment.
All they had to do was hire this man

4B7437A4-F14B-40EB-B10D-205E43714245.jpeg

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Welp, just dropped my phone on a carpeted floor from like 2 feet off the ground. Of course now theres a giant crack on it. I thought a case was enough but noooooooo guess I gotta buy a screen protector too.

I’ll have to fix it when I travel next month to see family. There goes that paycheck:roll:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
…mommy…daddy…I don’t think I’m watching the right SpongeBob show
Technically in hindsight this is pretty tame compared to what they have gotten away with on the actual show. For those reading please do not post those moments, I recently ate lunch.

If I wasn't at work I'd insert another meme here. lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
While I'm bit gonna say that I hate SwSh, I will say that I'll be kinda disappointed if BDSP and Legends Arceus sells worse than it.
Ehhh that’ll probably be the case. The first Pokémon game on a console usually sells the best. Let’s Go is an exception, Y’know, because it’s Let’s Go.

With that said, BDSP and Legends will still sell very well. I could see both doing around 12 million, maybe a little less for legends. Just because it’s dropping only a few months after the last Pokémon game.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ehhh that’ll probably be the case. The first Pokémon game on a console usually sells the best. Let’s Go is an exception, Y’know, because it’s Let’s Go.

With that said, BDSP and Legends will still sell very well. I could see both doing around 12 million, maybe a little less for legends. Just because it’s dropping only a few months after the last Pokémon game.
Legends might be a good contender, but I really doubt it considering it'll be missing the holiday boom.

I wonder just how much of a boost the DLC did for SwSh sales?

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I'm late, but I think you absolutely should censor usernames/handles when it's a DM or some other environment where one expects a level of privacy - leaking DMs in general is faux pas, but if you're going to, yes, you should censor usernames or handles.
But why censor it when it's a public post? Clearly they're okay with people seeing and responding to it and having it be associated with them, or else they wouldn't have posted it publicly.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Bruh the last 3 episodes are 5 days away

Is this what it feels like to be excited for something again?

I had grown soo numb to the concept due to speculation being as long as it was...

View attachment 337849
Smash was a void of nothingness and despair.

Welcome back to sanity.

Until more Pokemon stuff happens kek

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Played Timesplitters 2 via the Xbox One and it's a fine trip down memory lane.

Some of the Arcade missions were brutal... on the easiest league.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom