• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I try it sometimes for fun and to help with my hands' shaking but TBH IDK man.

I see people talk about how "little imperfections add personality" and while I agree with that, there are so many digital techniques and shapes that drawing them all freehand with zero usage of the software's tools is just pain.

I mean, more power to those who can do it, but I'mma turn those smoothers and stabilizers up to max, lol.
I dunno man, drawings with stabilizers still have little imperfections. At least mine do.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I dunno man, drawings with stabilizers still have little imperfections. At least mine do.
Yeah, I agree! I really dunno why there seems to be a bit of a divide on the subject.

I also see the argument that "you shouldn't rely on them", but IDK, if it's a part of my toolset, I feel like it's fine to use them? IDK, lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m also just realizing Kirby players can steal power ups from one another…

I wonder how many Kirby mains didn’t know about this

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think the big reason why Legends won't have abilities is that so many of them require the basic turn based system and the static, non open ended design of the battle arena, which Legends just straight up forgoes.

Like, imagine having a Slaking and your opponent is in agile style. Wtf are you gonna do, your opponent is gonna attack 4 times in a row before you even get a shot.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So, yeah

Just played a Hat in Time map from the Steam Workshop where all you do is jump on top of burgers in a straight line for like, 3 or 4 minutes while the Snake Eater theme plays.

The Snake Eater theme is edited to have parts where Snake is talking about burgers and McDonalds.

At the end of the map, Hat Kid attempts to consume the fabric burger relic. She then proceeds to get fabric poisoning and dies.

But it's okay, 'cause it was all a dream.

However, she did eat a Time Piece. Which the dream made her throw up somehow. She then collects it and the map ends.

yeah goodnight

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I just discovered High Guardian Spice is out. Watched a few clips on YouTube.

…yikes
Its a show alright

Thats all i can say
The only audience this show seems to have is people dunking on it for fun.

Like me.
And ones talking about how "progressive" it is which it doesnt even do good at all

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
first Daisy got dance moves

then Daisy manages to enrage a speed runner in Mario Party by collecting 6 stars in a single turn

and now for me I got to beat up a pretty good online Joker while my Switch is dying as Daisy…

I can’t believe child me thought Peach was good…All Hail Daisy

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm gonna hold off on judgement for High Guardian Spice because looking at it, the vocal crowds are bigoted weebs who probably agree with Stonetoss and/or "I love progressiveness" white weebs who are actually just bigoted but with rainbows attatched.
I guess I should clarify:

There are some strong ass biases on both sides and I can't get a good read on it.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I guess I should clarify:

There are some strong ass biases on both sides and I can't get a good read on it.
Well, the biggest point of ire I’ve seen stems from the fact that a chunk of the crew consists of radical feminists with noticeable histories of very up-front misandry. Really, that’s the one thing turning me away from the show.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well, the biggest point of ire I’ve seen stems from the fact that a chunk of the crew consists of radical feminists with noticeable histories of very up-front misandry. Really, that’s the one thing turning me away from the show.
Now that, I have heard of. Not sure on the misandy part, but I have heard the anti-black rhetoric some of them spouted.

Edit: yeah, Kate Leth, apparently just a total ****ing TERF. And racist too, but that comes with the TERF badge

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Now that, I have heard of. Not sure on the misandy part, but I have heard the anti-black rhetoric some of them spouted.

Edit: yeah, Kate Leth, apparently just a total ****ing TERF
YOIKS. That’s a big no from me, dawg.

Well, back to The Owl House for my dose of western animeesque fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom