• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, I beat Deltarune Chapter 2 the other way and have it saved on a separate save file. I mean... I definitely feel the way the game wants to make me feel. I also died fifty times to the final boss but that's what you expect.

1635888434936.png

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 336551
Got my first 100% completed Adventure World in Dimensions thanks to getting Chell and Venkman back for use.

Speaking of Dimensions, there's enough fans here I'm sure we could make a whole new game out of ideas alone from us, haha.
I had so many ideas for new franchises back when this game was a thing and I’m more than willing to go over them again

Noipoi

Howdy!
So do you think that, in Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl, the Canalave Library will have some teasers for Legends: Arceus?
What's gonna happen is after you beat the game the player character will be heading home. But before they get to Twinleaf Town, the Phantom Ruby appears and zaps them to the new Sonic Pokemon game.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And having taken a few hours from social media......................I'm still feeling a bit angry.

If my sibling can shut the **** up for a while so I can get some quiet writing time that'd be nice too.

Edit: Whoever the hell translated 十年早いんだよ (You're 10 years to early to challenge me) aka Akira's catchphrase as "You didn't stand a chance" should be banned from translating and get lava shoved down their throat.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 336551
Got my first 100% completed Adventure World in Dimensions thanks to getting Chell and Venkman back for use.

Speaking of Dimensions, there's enough fans here I'm sure we could make a whole new game out of ideas alone from us, haha.
I'm usually not the best with game ideas, but I'd be more than down to help out with ideas for this, if ya wanna make a list.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Adult Swim has a playlist on their channel title what’s currently playing.

The only videos In here are from shows on air or that are coming on air.

And learning with Pibby has been moved to that playlist.

I’m pretty sold on this show already existing.

for reference, a few years back a Reddit post leaked everything about CN’s shows at the time. Leaking the SU movie a year before it was announced and other things.

Most notably though, that leak said Infinity Train and I think it was the fungies( may be one of their other shorts from the time), we’re always meant to be greenlit as entire floors worked solely on their pilots, whereas other pilots only had a few people.

I’d wager this is the exact same thing they are doing with Pibby.

-get a really unique show concept they know will sell.

-Develop a pilot “for interest”

-Act like it’s not greenlit until the show is finished. Then release it capitalizing on the hype.

It’s something they’ve done several times now and could happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom