• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Lamperouge Lamperouge duxx duxx and any other weeb, watch Ben-To if you haven't already.

Fight Club but with teenagers beating the **** out of each other for half-price dinner. Karens at a Black Friday Best Buy got nothing on this. The soundtrack and animation is a bop as well.

And I also did watch Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation the other night as well.

-Great animation and good twist for an isekai.
-Decent cast but Rudeus is a bit too perverted and there is a lot of explicit scenes yet is still somehow mature and within a teen rating?
-The light novel/manga adaptation curse is prevalent but it seems they are really gonna go down the long running anime route (the series is being handled by a very specific studio) so could be possible.

This is why we need more anime original isekai badly. More likely to have a complete story for once.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What's a song that makes y'all want to dance whenever you hear it in in a heartbeat?
Just curious.
There's a lot I listen to, but for some reason, the first that comes to mind is Yonkers by Tyler the Creator.

It's not a dance song by any means, but the damn beat is one you can just create a dance to. **** goes HARD.

And I'm not linking it because it's definitely not Smashboards appropiate.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Fun fact:

The reasons I'm messing around with Steam so much recently is because I'm trying to prepare for my SteamDeck. I wanna learn Steam's ins and outs so I can use it optimally. I'm hoping this will help streamline my emulator use when on the device.

Basically,

Me this December when I'm bouta end NSO's whole career:

NimbleOptimisticHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Fun fact:

The reasons I'm messing around with Steam so much recently is because I'm trying to prepare for my SteamDeck. I wanna learn Steam's ins and outs so I can use it optimally. I'm hoping this will help streamline my emulator use when on the device.

Basically,

View attachment 336556
Can’t end it if they ended it themselves :nifty:

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Fun fact:

Basically,

View attachment 336556
What you should really be doing to get ready for the Steam Deck is running Arch Linux+KDE in a virtual machine, as that's what SteamOS 3.0 is based on. I know Arch has a certain reputation for being difficult to install, but they've actually improved on that thanks to the archinstall script.

MooMew64

What career? :nifty:
This one:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Noipoi

Howdy!
One upon a time there's a grunt and a purr
A baby was born it caused a little stir
Not a blue buzzard, not a woodchuckchuck
Just a Feline Vidae little CatBuck

CatBuck... CatBuck...

Alone in a world with a little CatBuck
The theme song is the only thing I liked about CatDog. It has no right being that catchy.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The theme song is the only thing I liked about CatDog. It has no right being that catchy.
It's funny you mentioned that, because I've recently been seeing a lot of takes where people just don't like CatDog.

Imo, the show wasn't bad, but it was one of the weakest good Nicktoon. My biggest issue was how everyone was a **** except Dog.

MooMew64

I still need to grab a copy of Sonic Unleashed for Xbox 360 someday.

I grew up with the Wii version, which I've heard isn't as good as the 360 version (they weirdly cut some levels from 360?), so that'll be interesting to compare the two.

I mean, yeah, there's the Unleashed Project mod for Generations, but I kinda want the OG experience too, lol.

MooMew64

How the **** do you draw digitally without stabilizing?

Makes no sense to me.
I try it sometimes for fun and to help with my hands' shaking but TBH IDK man.

I see people talk about how "little imperfections add personality" and while I agree with that, there are so many digital techniques and shapes that drawing them all freehand with zero usage of the software's tools is just pain.

I mean, more power to those who can do it, but I'mma turn those smoothers and stabilizers up to max, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom