• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There's some ice types I like but it's an objectively terrible type.
Also Cryogonal sucks lol
It’s not terrible, I get it a lot of Showdown randoms and it can be a decent Dynamax Pokémon or stat remover. Which is very helpful most of the time.,

I still really like it’s design above all else though.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It’s not terrible, I get it a lot of Showdown randoms and it can be a decent Dynamax Pokémon or stat remover. Which is very helpful most of the time.,

That's the thing

I'm not a competitive player so whether or not I care about stats varies from Pokémon to Pokémon, but I just don't like Cryogonal's design.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Tbf Ice types are infamous for sucking due to an obsession with trying to make defensive mons with the worst defensive typing in the game

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's the thing

I'm not a competitive player so whether or not I care about stats varies from Pokémon to Pokémon, but I just don't like Cryogonal's design.
Fair enough.
Tbf Ice types are infamous for sucking due to an obsession with trying to make defensive mons with the worst defensive typing in the game
That is fair, still I like a lot of ice type designs, and some are fun to use. Weavile is still a stand out, and Warlein can be a Great Wall if you get rid of threats To it. Frosslass is another good one. A lot of them don’t work, but recent years we’ve gotten some good ones like Alolan Ninetails.
I mean, they tried the opposite with Galarian Darm and damn was that a bad idea
Nah it was good. The competitive fans were just trigger Landorus T finally had a good counter

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Lamperouge Lamperouge you watching the Komi anime? Wanted your thoughts

I think 3 episodes in and it's really good but the manga is the best way to go. The OP/EDs are amazing with the Cinderella song working so well for Komi. Only minor issue is that it leads a bit into the Pokemon anime art style too much sometimes being the same studio.

Some bits are just golden though in animation like the chalk writing scene.

Whilst I can see that there are some elements which kind of relates to the Uncharted games, I'm going to hold my reservations on the casting (other than Tom Holland who is a great actor.)
It's not so much the movie. Just wished they could have made a prequel game instead.

This just feels forced. And no matter what people say, they will never be Nate and Sully.

If they had to make it live action, it should have been in the same universe.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The new regional form of Zorua and Zoroark look ****ing sick. Normal/Ghost is an amazing typing.

Easily my most favorite regional forms.
It is now mandatory to name it Ammy or Amaterasu. Anyone who doesnt will be thrown in jail for about....idk.... 5 minutes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I got an email with an offer to order a PS5 from Sony and I’m like no. Like you’ve given me no reason to WANT one. So i’m just ignoring it. Let alone the possibility that this could be a scam.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
hey so

I’m thinking of signing up for SB’s writing team

do I do the thing 😳

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So tey hydrologics in my chair started failing yesterday and i flipped the **** over to see wtf was wrong but in my frustration, the steel part hit my ankle and now it hurts like crazy. Pretty sure it hit a bone. im dying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom