• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just coming out of the trainwreck that was SwSh, I'm afraid to be optimistic about Legends Arceus...
But it really does look like TPC is actually giving Game Freak - who aren't bad devs! - the time they need to make something good this time around.
We very well might end up with a quality game here!
Hisuian Zorua looks great, too. Normal/Ghost sounds interesting!
I don’t expect it to be this amazing, all encompassing experience like BOTW. I think the people who are will end up sorely disappointed.

But it’s looking like this game will be, at the very least, a fun and interesting shake up from the usual Pokémon formula. And I’m super down with that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tfw the Diamond and Pearl remakes are quite literal in universe remakes
It be a pretty sweet twist if when you fight Cyrus on Spear Pillar he starts talking about how this has all happened before, and that no matter what, you can never truly get rid of him. Ultimately leading into something that sets up legends.
They’re not based enough to give Dunsparce an evolution.
Or the rumored steel type regional for it is real, but it’s steel normal. So they screw it over again with a X4 fighting weakness.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I really hope they continue the tradition of regional variants/evolution of past Pokemon.

I really like the idea of bringing unique twists on these old concepts, and gives some previously overlooked Pokemon some much needed spotlight

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This actually might be my favorite drawing of yours.
Thanks. I think it's one of my better ones. Hard to pick my number one favorite, other than maybe my Predator drawing. There's a handful of pieces I did this year I ended up enjoying quite a bit.

osby osby Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Noipoi Noipoi @Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Knight Dude Knight Dude

If none of you have a PS4 but own a really proper PC, I really reccomend to not miss out on this title.

Despite how different It is from the first three games I ended up loving It a lot for the characters, the breathtaking presentation and the fluid combat and open exploration.
Not a huge fan of Modern GOW's combat style, but it is nice more people get to play this game. This does make me wonder if the Spider-Man titles will get PC versions, they'd probably do real well.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Hisuian Magemite line, which looks like it’s made out of metal but is actually an acidic metallic structure. Eventually they adapted to using modernized steel to protect themselves.
...And give it levitate. Defensive monster.

Reactions: Z25

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Remember when some me & other folks had Gemini Home Entertainement avi for a bit?

Yeah, that was pretty silly, thankfully, this Halloween should go much better.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes, that’s the best way to play ‘em on console. Only thing I can’t remember is if it contains Dream Drop Distance or not, but otherwise, that’s definitely what you want.
yeah The Story So Far has DDD
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix​
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories​
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)​
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix​
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix​
Kingdom Hearts Recoded (HD Remastered cinematics)​

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD​
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-​
Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover (movie)​

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh yeah.

Nintendo Switch Online N64 is out next week.

Might do a one month in with it and one month out.

Yeah. I don’t have much of an attachment to Disney. I like crossovers. I like action games. And I like Ducktales (idk why) so I like Donald I guess. And I really ****ing love Final Fantasy. But Dive to the Heart was just pictures of mascots to me.
Snake.

You're hard to impress you know that?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We know it’s because you hate Disney.

So why are you even bothering playing Kingdom Hearts? :nifty:
Because Final Fantasy. And crossovers in general turn me on. And like…. Ducktales 2017 was tight. Darkwing Duck was cool. Phineas and Ferb rocked as a kid. The Incredibles was a good movie I liked as a kid. I enjoyed Big Hero 6.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah. I don’t have much of an attachment to Disney. I like crossovers. I like action games. And I like Ducktales (idk why) so I like Donald I guess. And I really ****ing love Final Fantasy. But Dive to the Heart was just pictures of mascots to me.
Do you hate Disney or just don't have much of an attachment? Because if you hate them then KH isn't for you. If the latter, you'll find enjoyment regardless.

Unless you're playing KHIII

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 if you want an RPG with no real Disney or FF related content…there’s Persona 5 Vanilla

and then Strikers for the action

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Because Final Fantasy. And crossovers in general turn me on. And like…. Ducktales 2017 was tight. Darkwing Duck was cool. Phineas and Ferb rocked as a kid. The Incredibles was a good movie I liked as a kid. I enjoyed Big Hero 6.
Well Y’know, you’ll probably find enough to like about it. But you won’t get that big ol Disney nostalgia heart warming feeling a lotta people get. It’s a pretty big part of the appeal.

That’s a lot of what I’m gonna enjoy about it.

But like I said, you’ll probably enjoy it enough.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Do you hate Disney or just don't have much of an attachment? Because if you hate them then KH isn't for you. If the latter, you'll find enjoyment regardless.

Unless you're playing KHIII
I hate the Walt Disney company with a burning passion and sometimes that leaks through. The brands… hit or miss. Some I like. Some I dislike. Some i’m meh. Doesn’t help that high fantasy/fairy tales have never been my favorite to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom