• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Unless we have an obscene amount of traffic, yes that is the case. We expect the traffic to drop considerably and so to have discussion constantly going on we anticipate that it’ll only be enough for a single thread. If it begins to seem like there’s room for a whole ‘nother Subforum this early though we may have to discuss where to go from there.
Well, that throws my motivation down the drain.

1634785880846.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
what we need is a NASB forum dedicated to strictly April O’Neil and why she’s tied for being the best TMNT woman

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
So to everyone who was here from the Newcomer speculation thread, I hope to continue to chat with you here in the social thread!

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Not sure if this has been posted yet (and I'm linking the tweet rather than embedding it due to crude language), but Atlus seems to have leaked that Persona 5 Royal is coming to the Switch and PC.

Here's hoping that Persona 4 Golden and/or Persona 3 Portable come to the Switch as well. (my big gripe with what I've played of Persona 3 is that you can only control the main character, not any of the other party members. By my understanding, P3P fixes that problem)
Finally, Persona 5 fans around the world can actually play the game LMAO

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Unless we have an obscene amount of traffic, yes that is the case. We expect the traffic to drop considerably and so to have discussion constantly going on we anticipate that it’ll only be enough for a single thread. If it begins to seem like there’s room for a whole ‘nother Subforum this early though we may have to discuss where to go from there.
Okay but when the subforums open back up for creation can we get a Homura thread this time? The last Homura thread was met with universal support and the door's more open than ever, so we can do it again but this time for real right?

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
G'morning m'gamers
Define "yeeted."
They're dead, John.
FE Wars
It's kinda funny to me that Smash fans don't ever stop complaining about Fire Emblem because the only FE related Smash announcement I ever got mad about was Robin and Lucina and then I played Awakening and saw the error of my ways

Also Corrin is the worse character because Byleth comes from a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom