• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I have no idea who you guys are talking about

and I think I prefer to keep it that way…

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Pocket Edition users who don't have a chouce
View attachment 335116
I get it, but I think there's a free DLC in the in game marketplace which gives you the music back.

I'll have to double check that one... mostly because I have 6 editions of Minecraft for reasons I don't know and need to figure out which one is the "Pocket Edition".

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have no idea who you guys are talking about

and I think I prefer to keep it that way…
As long as the team does their job it can stay kept out of the way. :nifty: I've already done what I had to do once I spotted it.

Pocket Edition users who don't have a chouce
Idk how people who play PE do it. I tried it when I was younger and I couldn't get used to the controls at all. I guess it's like those kids who can do ROBLOX on mobile easily.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
As long as the team does their job it can stay kept out of the way. :nifty: I've already done what I had to do once I spotted it.

Idk how people who play PE do it. I tried it when I was younger and I couldn't get used to the controls at all. I guess it's like those kids who can do ROBLOX on mobile easily.
It's an acquired skill.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think that Smash Bros is allergic to balance (except for Wii Fit Trainer:4pacman:).
Well, a lot of Smash's supposed balance issues have to do with characters being designed to fight a certain number of opponents. Top tiers tend to be fighters who were meant for 1v1s in the first place, while low-bottom tiers were usually meant for 4+ player matches.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Team Real
Newcomer thread's closing down on the 3 year anniversary of the Grinch leak

GRINCH IS REAL THEY'RE COVERING UP THE TRUTH! TELL THE PEOPLE! TELL EVERYONE THEY'RE TRYING TO OBSCURE THE TRUTH! Hey?! Get your hands off me! No! I won't go back to the padded room!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It's neat that they gave the Chozo a whole fleshed out language and alphabet. Here's a video going over some things people have found, about both.

Reviewing the Quiet Robe scene it seems the real names in the Chozo language are Henkin Mahadis (Quiet Robe) and Ashkah Behek (Raven Beak).

I'm actually super curious of the real names of Old Bird and Grey Voice.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Kinda funny if you showed me the grinch leak and what we actually got I would have easily chosen what we have and their was no way when I saw the grinch leak we would hav gotten a better roster than that

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Not sure if this has been posted yet (and I'm linking the tweet rather than embedding it due to crude language), but Atlus seems to have leaked that Persona 5 Royal is coming to the Switch and PC.

Here's hoping that Persona 4 Golden and/or Persona 3 Portable come to the Switch as well. (my big gripe with what I've played of Persona 3 is that you can only control the main character, not any of the other party members. By my understanding, P3P fixes that problem)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Not sure if this has been posted yet (and I'm linking the tweet rather than embedding it due to crude language), but Atlus seems to have leaked that Persona 5 Royal is coming to the Switch and PC.

Here's hoping that Persona 4 Golden and/or Persona 3 Portable come to the Switch as well. (my big gripe with what I've played of Persona 3 is that you can only control the main character, not any of the other party members. By my understanding, P3P fixes that problem)
Persona 5 on Switch
1634782641629.png

Let's ****ing go

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Unfortunately

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

14A3F87F-062F-4493-9A0B-8DEDCE5930E6.jpeg
Struck by life

but Persona 4 needs to come to the Switch
and the Persona 4 + 5 animes (English only)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
View attachment 335107

Tell me it isn't so NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , tell me we don't live in a society like this :toadnaani:

Also I will die on the hill that the next Smash is Smash 7 because Sakurai said 3DS and Wii U are differently numbered entries and yeah it makes sense 2 me
Unless we have an obscene amount of traffic, yes that is the case. We expect the traffic to drop considerably and so to have discussion constantly going on we anticipate that it’ll only be enough for a single thread. If it begins to seem like there’s room for a whole ‘nother Subforum this early though we may have to discuss where to go from there.

ShotoStar

Smash Apprentice
:ultken::ultbanjokazooie:

The only survivors.

Press F for Chorus Kids, Geno, Isaac, Mach Rider, Shadow, the rather unfortunate 5.
Geno......... my boy, my pal, my world... he deserved a head at least. It would've taken little to no effort to give him a head at least... His proportions fit and everything. Fine he's not in, compared to Sora, Sephiroth and four whole Dragon Quest Heroes he's nothing but he still deserved better. Ultimate is still great and all but sigh

KillerCage

Smash Master
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom