• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pokémon fans when Xenoblade/Monster Hunter
View attachment 333958

Pokémon fans when the new Pokémon game is like Xenoblade/Monster Hunter
Honestly, me not being a big pokémon fan but a massive monster hunter fan, this news that the new Pokemon game is closer to Monster Hunter than an open world has me pretty excited

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seeing South Park clips in 60 FPS is beyond cursed.
People don't get that animation for TV and film isn't made for 60FPS. They just see the number go up and think that automatically fits. And it screws with the timing when you take something that's already made. It's important for games because there's interactivity involved. Being able to react fast is important.

Most TV stuff is 24 frames, but a lot of digital stuff is 30. Maybe we'll have 60 FPS stuff in other mediums one day, who knows.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i hope this week's animal crossing direct brings something worthwhile

like the return of amiibo villagers and maybe some new ones?

like u see this right here? make it a reality nintendo:

there was also a variant where the pearl cosplayer was a hamster, which i think fits better, but i cant find it rn i just wanna chill
I hope more franchises get Amiibo characters. It be interesting if we got stuff like Pokémon neighbors, or even crossover stuff like Monster Hunter. Even new OCs based On characters would be cool.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Speaking of, in case y'all were curious, we're planning to close the Newcomer Speculation forum on Oct 21st.

In it's place, we're planning a "Next Smash" Speculation Thread, so while there may some people migrating over here in the General Social, not sure if I would expect it en masse.

More details here btw

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Speaking of, in case y'all were curious, we're planning to close the Newcomer Speculation forum on Oct 21st.

In it's place, we're planning a "Next Smash" Speculation Thread, so while there may some people migrating over here in the General Social, I wouldn't expect it en masse.

More details here btw
Thank. God.

Nothing against the folk from the DLC speculation thread but I didn't want to suddenly be overwhelmed by people I'm not used to seeing post here.

Noipoi

Howdy!

In it's place, we're planning a "Next Smash" Speculation Thread, so while there may some people migrating over here in the General Social, not sure if I would expect it en masse.

More details here btw
8C0AB0EB-8B2F-4455-A59C-B032CDD308DD.png

bottom text

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
even tho I’m not going to play Metroid Dread, I’ll be watching the cutscenes and probably the boss fights as well

starting…

…now

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

More details here btw
You think that's going to make people leave?

I think you're forgetting the core rule of the Social Thread:

Once you enter, you can never leave.

Either way, more people here isn't a bad thing lmao. This is a Social Thread y'all need to play nice in the sandbox.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero

More details here btw
Can we please get a new roster thread? I miss these. They were the reason I originally joined

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ended up finishing watching all the Metroid Dread cutscenes, and I gotta say…excellent storyline
about time Samus can now be called Metroid
One of those big games that I wouldn’t buy due to the lack of skills or manhood…or money in some cases…, but is hype enough to wanna watch at the least. Hope it gets a Game Awards GOTY nomination along with more nominations

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It’s October 11th. Today is an idiot’s 20th birthday.

It’s me.

I’m the idiot :nifty:
My God you're 20.

I remember back at the start of all this when you were baby...and now you're not. Makes me feel...

l-intro-1630008139.jpg

old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO YOU MAKE THIS SITE BEARABLE AND I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom