• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Anyway, I've been watching the second season of Kid Cosmic.

Craig definitely wanted to more Wonder Over Yonder and I'm here for it.

The show is great though, if you have Netflix, it definitely worth watching.
I've watched Kid Cosmic, which is great. I think the end of the first season Power Rangers satire is quality.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Wademan94 Wademan94

Just found an Allstar Brawl mod that adds all of Siivagunner's KFAD tournament songs for Mr. Krabbs onto the Spongebob stages.

reactionsad.jpg

No.

I need to resist the urge to impulse buy this game.

I need to start beating things again.

And I still have Mario Party to buy this month.

I can wait. I can be patient. At least wait until Garfield's in, MooMew...

Last edited:

MooMew64

So, I started playing Kingdom Hearts 3, since the other games aren't on the Xbox Game Pass. I have no clue what on earth is happening, but that just make the game 10x funnier if you ask me. :4wario2:
Coming from a diehard fan who's played them all:

It never makes sense.

It not making sense is part of the fun. I adore how ridiculous the entire franchise is and can't wait to see it get even nuttier in the future.

:pikachumelee:

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just beat Metroid Dread and…

HO

LY

That game was insanely good and had some twisty twists that I refuse to ever spoil holy god it was so damn good. Easy Game of the Year for me.
I know right! Mother ****** I can’t believe it! My god! It was so amazing! I can’t wait for the spoiler embargo to drop so we can talk about Metroid Suit Samus openly because HOT DAMN I PREDICTED THAT!!! I won’t link it because that would spoil it but I actually posted about how something like that would be cool years ago and it happens and I love it! I still miss Ridley though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wademan94 Wademan94

Just found an Allstar Brawl mod that adds all of Siivagunner's KFAD tournament songs for Mr. Krabbs onto the Spongebob stages.

View attachment 333931

No.

I need to resist the urge to impulse buy this game.

I need to start beating things again.

And I still have Mario Party to buy this month.

I can wait. I can be patient. At least wait until Garfield's in, MooMew...
This banger makes it pretty worthwhile!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Coming from a diehard fan who's played them all:

It never makes sense.

It not making sense is part of the fun. I adore how ridiculous the entire franchise is and can't wait to see it get even nuttier in the future.

:pikachumelee:
There's is a post going around on Twitter talking about how out of context clips from Kingdom Hearts are amazing. And I have to agree anything from Kingdom Hearts out of context is the most hilarious thing ever
I swear to **** those kingdom hearts ports better come out in like, two months.

I don’t wanna wait till July 2022 to play KH.
Depending on how much the games will cost a may end up buying them but it's a shame that it is not "the story so far" that way I don't have to make one purchase after another after another

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I swear to **** those kingdom hearts ports better come out in like, two months.

I don’t wanna wait till July 2022 to play KH.
I absolutely hate how it's a cloud game, cloud gaming ****ing sucks.

At least i have the PS4 versions, but still it would have been great to have the first two games on the go.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I absolutely hate how it's a cloud game, cloud gaming ****ing sucks.

At least i have the PS4 versions, but still it would have been great to have the first two games on the go.
The only game streaming I tolerate is streaming from my own computer to my phone/Switch.

Are they ever gonna explain why they didn't bother doing real ports of the PS2 games?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Goddamn that Kraid boss fight in Dread is so good. It was hard at first but I got it down after a few attempts. And that final cutscene, woo. Pretty fun.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
What’s wrong with cloud gaming?
Lag. Data caps are a thing. Waiting a long time to finally get into the game. The fact that PS Now is the only way to play PS3 games on PS4 without ports.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The only game streaming I tolerate is streaming from my own computer to my phone/Switch.

Are they ever gonna explain why they didn't bother doing real ports of the PS2 games?
All we ever got as an explanation is that they just couldnt get it working. Which isnt an explanation at all.

MooMew64

Cloud gaming is a neat idea that isn't there yet and probably won't be for at the barest minimum another decade or more.

I am by no means a developer, but I would be extremely doubtful they couldn't get three PS2 games, a PSP game, and a 3DS game to work on the Switch. I would be incredibly concerned for SE's developers' programing prowess if they couldn't.

If I had to speculate, I would guess that the reason is probably more in line with them simply not wanting to invest time and money into it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Posting it here too!
Did a drawing in celebration for Sora in smash! Trying my best to mimic KH's artstyle with it

Still can't believe it...Just 9 days for me.
Hey, you're pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom