• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Nintendo finally got tired of the Switch Pro rumors:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Meg Griffin has quite the love life…Family Guy be on the weird yet normal **** with her while the rest are just ****ing weird

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Well that happened.
Nintendo finally hittin' journalists with one'a these:

We need to let the Pro go

It ain't happening lol

They're probably just gonna do a Switch successor at this point and carry over the ecosystem (things like the eShop and NSO).

Last edited:

MooMew64

Nintendo finally got tired of the Switch Pro rumors:
also

dang

the copium is strong in that twitter thread lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. What alternate universe have you stumbled upon in which Meg actually gets respect within the show?
2. Can you spare a clip?
main Family Guy universe…and it involves a cat romancing her to turn her into a cat lady…idk if I’d be allowed to post it

MooMew64

A 4k Switch is definitely coming... eventually

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Prime 4 is a launch title for it.
See...

I think it is coming.

But I think it'll be on a successor device. By the time component shortages end and make production of the thing even feasible, it doesn't really make much sense to just do a hardware revision of the Switch: It'd be better to just do a "Switch 2" or whatever they'd call it at that point.

TBH I think there's a descent chance the OLED was probably meant to be more, but, well, lotsa different things complicated the situation.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
See...

I think it is coming.

But I think it'll be on a successor device. By the time component shortages end and make production of the thing even feasible, it doesn't really make much sense to just do a hardware revision of the Switch: It'd be better to just do a "Switch 2" or whatever they'd call it at that point.

TBH I think there's a descent chance the OLED was probably meant to be more, but, well, lotsa different things complicated the situation.
It's definitely gonna be a Switch 2, the Switch has been out for almost 5 years and it's showing it's age, it's about time for a straight upgrade

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's definitely gonna be a Switch 2, the Switch has been out for almost 5 years and it's showing it's age, it's about time for a straight upgrade
If it's not a portable PS5/Series X, what's the point?- People who wouldn't buy one anyway.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If it's not a portable PS5/Series X, what's the point?- People who wouldn't buy one anyway.
In all seriousness though, having modern gen 3rd party support is something the Switch desperately lacks and it'a only becoming more apparent. Mobile devices nowadays are stronger than the Switch.

So yeah, I hope it's PS5/Series X level. Maybe less power, but at least PS4 Pro/Xbox One X level.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
With the superhero genre still going strong right now, they really need to make a Captain Canuck animated series.

The potential is there for Canada's equivalent to Captain America.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm surprised that there's no mention of Pikmin 4 and its really long development.

As if it never existed and was a myth.
Because despite what the journalist try to say, there is no way way they didn’t just mistranslate the interview.

Hey Pikmin is Pikmin 4, I fully believe that. If there was really a full fledge Pikmin 4 in development we would have known about it or seen the 3 port/first two games get more of a focus.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Because their fun to read*.

*To you, I barely got past the first chapter of Dracula.
I listen to them as audiobooks. But I can understand the frustration.

Think about it. I ventured across Africa with Allan Quartermain and to the bottom of the ocean with Captain Nemo. I witnessed the monstrous breakdowns of Doctor Jekyll and The Invisible Man. Witnessed the hunt for Dracula. Bummed around Illinois with Tom Sawyer, and now I’m solving mysteries in London with Sherlock Holmes. Anything all those characters have in common that you know of? No? They certainly are a group of extraordinary gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom