• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm fine. Nothing out of the ordinary, really.

My joints are all sore from work last night though.
Same with mine right now honestly there. Cycled 30 miles up through coast and uphill so legs are sore. Headwind is a *****. Home and dealt with online anxiety sort of deal again. Something changes on a site and I freakout kinda deal but the seven seas this time.

On the bright side did watch Laid Back Camp on the train on the way through some nice coastal country so that was nice.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Same with mine right now honestly there. Cycled 30 miles up through coast and uphill so legs are sore. Headwind is a *****. Home and dealt with online anxiety sort of deal again. Something changes on a site and I freakout kinda deal but the seven seas this time.

On the bright side did watch Laid Back Camp on the train on the way through some nice coastal country so that was nice.
That's just the nature of the beast, my friend. Never take anything for granted on the web because it doesn't take long for unnecessary website alterations or for certain content to go missing.

But hey, at least you had Laid-Back Camp!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm still alive! I cycled 30 miles! I'm anxious cause of internet boatmen ****! I spent £6/$8 on a Sausage Bap! And I'm gonna about to eat KFC!

Yeah day was eh.

---------------------------------------------------

Also happy birthday Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

View attachment 332084

What kind of username is that?

Also hi Lamp. How are you?
Thanks so much!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Almost forgot to post this!
There was a problem fetching the tweet
For my birthday, I also got a few voice coaching sessions with a proffesional VA. He’s been in a lot of sick stuff, like Genshin Inpact, Brawlhalla, etc., so I’m kinda nervous, but looking forward to it!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
That's just the nature of the beast, my friend. Never take anything for granted on the web because it doesn't take long for unnecessary website alterations or for certain content to go missing.

But hey, at least you had Laid-Back Camp!
As long as I travel and desire to reach those places IRL, on a moped and overland Europe and Asia (maybe hell in there) Laid Back Camp is forever an inspiration.

Thank fate I discovered that amazing show.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Trying to conclude what my top 11 favorite giant monster movies are and this is what I've concluded with so far.

1. Heisei Gamera Trilogy
2. Godzilla (1954)
3. Kong: Skull Island
4. King Kong (1933)
5. Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
6. The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
7. Gorgo

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Trying to conclude what my top 11 favorite giant monster movies are and this is what I've concluded with so far.

1. Heisei Gamera Trilogy
2. Godzilla (1954)
3. Kong: Skull Island
4. King Kong (1933)
5. Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
6. The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
7. Gorgo
Big man Japan dude. has to be #1.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
New vid talking about the Semi-underrated Ghost Rider game. I hope one day he'll get another solo game, cause there's some potential with the mechaincs.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Sakurai at the final Direct in October after announcing Bubsy the Bobcat as the final DLC fighter:

"To celebrate the end of Smash DLC, the final event tournament will be.... "Cartoon Animals versus Waifus!" Now for all the Mii costumes we need to show off."

Chaos in the streets.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Call me when they add Chameleon Twist:2gud:
Chameleon Twist
I see you too are a cultured enjoyer of AntDude and Nitrorad.

Honestly? Nintendo loves throwing random stuff on this service, we're probably gonna get a lot of the random stuff the N64 had to offer like Chameleon Twist, Silicon Valley, and the like.

This is legit an exciting upgrade to the service. Having to pay more is a bummer, but IMHO having ways to play these games on official hardware without having to deal with the second hand market's garbage is worth it to me.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I see you too are a cultured enjoyer of AntDude and Nitrorad.

Honestly? Nintendo loves throwing random stuff on this service, we're probably gonna get a lot of the random stuff the N64 had to offer like Chameleon Twist, Silicon Valley, and the like.

This is legit an exciting upgrade to the service. Having to pay more is a bummer, but IMHO having ways to play these games on official hardware without having to deal with the second hand market's garbage is worth it to me.
I don’t like the fact that I have to pay more…

And they knew it.

They put Banjo on it to sucker me in, specifically.

It’s a conspiracy :toadnaani:

MooMew64

I don’t like the fact that I have to pay more…

And they knew it.

They put Banjo on it to sucker me in, specifically.

It’s a conspiracy :toadnaani:
They knew full well what they were doing by only having Banjo onscreen for like, 2 seconds lol.

It probably got thousands or more people looking at the service to check if it was really there, driving traffic. It was honestly genius.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
They knew full well what they were doing by only having Banjo onscreen for like, 2 seconds lol.

It probably got thousands or more people looking at the service to check if it was really there, driving traffic. It was honestly genius.
Oh hey Majora’s Mask that’s cool…Kirby 64,nice…Pokémon Snap…Paper Mario-

MooMew64

Oh hey Majora’s Mask that’s cool…Kirby 64,nice…Pokémon Snap…Paper Mario-
They didn't even stop to talk about it lol

They finally brought mainline Banjo home

after decades

and it just...

Was onscreen for 2 seconds via box art

And then on to the next wacky trailer

Nintendo has gotten devious with these Directs, they're learning exactly how to get a reaction out of us.

The Smash Presentation and AC Direct announcements were this way too. They know we're conditioned. :138:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Is a "leaker" named Zippo a credible source?

Cause he's claiming Diddy Kong Racing and Killer Instinct Gold are coming to Switch.

MooMew64

Is a "leaker" named Zippo a credible source?

Cause he's claiming Diddy Kong Racing and Killer Instinct Gold are coming to Switch.
No.

He got like, one thing right in the past (3D All-Stars, people were saying), and then everything else was either piggybacking or straight up false.

He's been banned on funny leak forums for misinformation too AFAIK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom