• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And protected by the superboss who’s weaker than the actual strongest enemy in the game, yet for some odd reason has an infinitely better reward.
The true state of gaming right there.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
In retrospect, it’s funny to see a lot of Tf2 autobalance memes after Meet Your Match’s initial launch proved them to be a necessary evil to keep the game fair for both teams (for the most part, anyway). I still remember how there were teams of 2-4 against full 12-packs.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who is Zippo?

All I'm getting googling it is a lighter company, and somehow I doubt that's what you're refering to.
He's a leaker, a bad kind of leaker. Used to be on ResetERA, but got kicked off.
I don’t know what he was like as a person or what he got wrong,

But he did Leak Mario All Stars 3D and Origami King months in advance and to a tee.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
See, the guys who get the gamer girls are hot play games for hot people like Dragon Quest and Celeste.
Meanwhile I attract the ladies with the mention that I've played Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, thereby confirming that I am, in fact, attractive people and worthy of gaining their affections.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Remember though, afaik he's straight up banned from ResetERA due to just how much **** he got wrong.
Yeah, like I said never heard anything else from him that came true, but he had that right lmao

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Speaking of "insiders", what exactly happened to that ObeseManOnFrozenWater guy to get him permanently (?) banned here? Anyone know?
I honestly don't know, there wasn't anything officially stated and I think stuff that flew around was gossip and hearsay.

A lotta stuff went down in that thread that day.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm still alive! I cycled 30 miles! I'm anxious cause of internet boatmen ****! I spent £6/$8 on a Sausage Bap! And I'm gonna about to eat KFC!

Yeah day was eh.

---------------------------------------------------

Also happy birthday Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Speaking of "insiders", what exactly happened to that ObeseManOnFrozenWater guy to get him permanently (?) banned here? Anyone know?
1632946912702.png

What kind of username is that?

Also hi Lamp. How are you?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still alive! I cycled 30 miles! I'm anxious cause of internet boatmen ****! I spent £6/$8 on a Sausage Bap! And I'm gonna about to eat KFC!

Yeah day was eh.

View attachment 332084

Also hi Lamp. How are you?
It's a codename to pretend we're hiding from Ramen's Wrath.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Yeah day was eh.

View attachment 332084

I was referencing a certain user without directly name dropping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom