• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
From what I read from the reactions for Venom: Let There Be Carnage, a lot of the reactions praised the performances of Tom Hardy and Woody Harrelson and they also mentioned about the post credit scenes.

Anyways, October will be a very interesting month considering that the likes of Venom: Let There Be Carnage, James Bond: No Time to Die and Dune are set to be in cinemas. Whilst, Marvel Studios' The Eternals is set to have a premiere in the middle of the month, so it will be interesting to see how well the MCU's next feature will fare in terms of reactions.
For me October is gonna be an exciting month.

On top of it being the month of Halloween and getting around to rewatching my Halloween traditions (Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark).

There's also CP11 being revealed at the beginning of that month, the fact I'm starting to work again and should be getting my new therapist that month which hopefully will help improve with my life.

Oh and plenty of movies to look forward to as well. No Time To Die (Gonna rewatch Spectre next Tuesday to get ready), Halloween Kills, Dune, The Last Dual, and Last Night in Soho.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So Twitch rolled out some security measures to allow you to require a verified email and/or phone

it may help with the hate raid bots but you can never be too careful. That said I may try something soon and hope for the best

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It’s to give you something to focus on so you don’t go crazy waiting for Dread.
But I'm already crazy for it.

If anything, Dread being out earlier would help me take some of the stress I have for the final fighter. (or rather, the gaming community reaction to it)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If Vandal Savage ever gets into the DCEU or his own movie or series.

Keanu Reeves definitely should play him.

Has the looks. Not to mention his popularity, oughta get seats in.

Just need to buff him up is all. Nothing a little CGI can't do. ;)

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Also happy birthday Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!
Wait, it's guh's birthday?

Happy birthday then, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! !!
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! we don't talk much but happy birthday
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Happy Birthday Dude!!!
1632943119960.png

THANK YOUUUUU! I'm not used to this many people wishing me a happy birthday, haha!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

What if you give him all the shadow crystals from the remaining secret bosses, he makes the shadow mantle, and uses it himself to kill you?
Don't think it's going to be that, but I feel he is going to be a secret ultra hard boss if you keep going the Weird Route...

Or since Toby like his twist, he is going to be a secret boss only avaible toward the end of the game on the Normal Route.

Or both, idk really.

All I know however is that he know WAYYYY more than he should normally. Look this tumblr post for more info, be aware of lots of colors & swears.

D

Deleted member

Oh yea btw

Why are sites still talking about Zippo

he ain’t got nothin’, lol
Who is Zippo?

All I'm getting googling it is a lighter company, and somehow I doubt that's what you're refering to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom