• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
C++:
#include <iostream>
#include <string>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
cout<<"I guess it's for the modding boards, assuming it's not baked in to the forum software."<<endl;
return 0;

}
It comes with the forum software, its most common application is to teach other users how to use BBCode.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m never used to the fact that Sega humans are ****ing tall, but once they join Smash, they gain normal human limbs and all that

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
tomorrow is the end of the suffering of Harry Osborn as we know it

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby and The Forgotten Land looks great.
forgor.jpg

"Kirby finds himself in a ruined city taken over by the Beast Corps who are a faction of evil animals. He wanders The Forgotten Land, calling out for other possible survivors, and decides to fight against the Beasts to take back the abandoned civilization. Kirby knows he is badly outnumbered and the odds are against him."

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Can you smell what Papyrus is cooking?
That's just what they want you to think! (if we got an Undertale movie with that casting, I could see them flipping it around so Kevin Hart is voicing Papyrus, while the Rock is voicing Sans)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine beating Yakuza but then dying to its Core-X when said core is almost dead.

Couldn't be me hahahahaha........ Freak.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
New Encanto trailer:

The review embargo for Venom: Let There Be Carnage which comes out in the US this Friday is set to end tomorrow. Having read some of the critics reaction on social media, its mostly mixed. I generally predict that the critic score will not be favorable whilst it could be a complete opposite for general audiences.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Encanto looks cool.

One of the two women who took care of me as a child was from Colombia and I did go with her family from time to time to celebrate their stuff, so it does hit home in a way.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Having just finished my adventures with Tom Sawyer in the American South, I now return to London and begin the 62 hour long complete audio adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
Once your done with That you should go play the great Ace attorney for some More Sherlock Holmes stories lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean, wasn't that the case with the first movie too? People liked it because it was prettt incompetent and ****posty, a 'so bad it's good' way
Smh, why don't you guys take the movie where Tom Hardy got involved in a three-way kiss with his human love interest and a space blob love interest seriously?

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
From what I read from the reactions for Venom: Let There Be Carnage, a lot of the reactions praised the performances of Tom Hardy and Woody Harrelson and they also mentioned about the post credit scenes.

Anyways, October will be a very interesting month considering that the likes of Venom: Let There Be Carnage, James Bond: No Time to Die and Dune are set to be in cinemas. Whilst, Marvel Studios' The Eternals is set to have a premiere in the middle of the month, so it will be interesting to see how well the MCU's next feature will fare in terms of reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom