• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
No.

He got like, one thing right in the past (3D All-Stars, people were saying), and then everything else was either piggybacking or straight up false.

He's been banned on funny leak forums for misinformation too AFAIK.
Ah

Well, I can still see Diddy Kong Racing being possible.

Noipoi

Howdy!
No.

He got like, one thing right in the past (3D All-Stars, people were saying), and then everything else was either piggybacking or straight up false.

He's been banned on funny leak forums for misinformation too AFAIK.
Leakers getting one or two things right and then throwing their credibility away backing a million other bogus rumors.

Tale as old as time.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Final Fantasy

15+ games

I’m callin bull****.
I'm still upset Super Mario Bros. 3 didn't introduce the third Super Mario Bro. Total letdown, that game.

Oh yeah

Mischief Makers is probably coming to NSO at some point

Treasure is apparently teasing plans for NSO games and Mischief Makers is probably the one they know people want the most.
I mean, we already know Gunstar Heroes is one of them. Though there's also that and Dynamite Headdy.

Last edited:

Blackhearts

Smash Cadet
I'm looking forward to Melty Blood tomorrow. Trying to do your best in a profound quantity of fighting games takes me back. It's very time consuming. ^_^

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Nothing but good news the past half hour.

It looks like our computer system went down at work so I'm just sitting around doing nothing. lol

Checked my emails while waiting around and it looks like my order for ArtFX Cynthia will be delivered tomorrow. Not only that, the price went down so Amazon JP is refunding me $10. :grin:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all the TMNT channels on the NASB server are nothing but ****posts and I love it

Noipoi

Howdy!
I sure ****ing hope so, dude.

Because I'd rather not see the series go back into hibernation for another six or so years if it doesn't meet expectations.
The 10 million is optimistic on my part, I admit. But I really think the 6 million is feasible.

The best selling Metroid, Prime, sold about 3 million. This was almost twenty years ago on the GameCube, not the most successful Nintendo console. Now we’re on the switch, which is still doing gangbusters and has way more people playing it. And Nintendo is busting its ass promoting dread. I don’t think selling double the amount of Prime is unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom