• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I listen to them as audiobooks. But I can understand the frustration.

Think about it. I ventured across Africa with Allan Quartermain and to the bottom of the ocean with Captain Nemo. I witnessed the monstrous breakdowns of Doctor Jekyll and The Invisible Man. Witnessed the hunt for Dracula. Bummed around Illinois with Tom Sawyer, and now I’m solving mysteries in London with Sherlock Holmes. Anything all those characters have in common that you know of? No? They certainly are a group of extraordinary gentlemen.
Ah

I see

You downloaded Fate/Grand Order yes

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I listen to them as audiobooks. But I can understand the frustration.

Think about it. I ventured across Africa with Allan Quartermain and to the bottom of the ocean with Captain Nemo. I witnessed the monstrous breakdowns of Doctor Jekyll and The Invisible Man. Witnessed the hunt for Dracula. Bummed around Illinois with Tom Sawyer, and now I’m solving mysteries in London with Sherlock Holmes. Anything all those characters have in common that you know of? No? They certainly are a group of extraordinary gentlemen.
Uh... they're all white?

Shroob

Sup?
And have they all been turned into big ****** anime girls you can add to your harem-Dex?
Nah, those ones I mentioned are still dudes.

Granted, Nemo's a kid.

Jekyll/Hyde is straight out of a girl's romance manga of "Handsome guy who goes crazy, but still handsome"

And Holmes is..... well, Holmes. He looks like a Sherlock.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nah, those ones I mentioned are still dudes.

Granted, Nemo's a kid.

Jekyll/Hyde is straight out of a girl's romance manga of "Handsome guy who goes crazy, but still handsome"

And Holmes is..... well, Holmes. He looks like a Sherlock.
I knew they did that to King Arthur and others so I wouldn’t have put it past them.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Chris Meledandri is one of the producers for the Mario movie, along with Miyamoto
He also produced Ice Age
Ice Age has a character played by John Leguizamo
John
Leguizamo played Luigi in the og Mario movie

It all comes together.
Actually, John is the one of the few that's still alive, right? Samantha Mathis (Daisy) being the other.

I actually do hope they get some speaking cameo, even if only for a cheap end credits scene

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good morning [Big Shots]
Also uhhhh I saw pics of Mars' ancestor from a few pages back, all i'm sayin is if you look like this please let me know 😳

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
well Marvel did not retcon OMD for Spidey, but they did give Mephisto a reason as to why he caused it, being that im the future, Peter is the one who ends his reign of terror…saving the entire 616 Universe, and once again all Harry Osborns are dead, as are his clone children, while Norman apologized for all of his sins committed. Sins Past is dead, OMD is hanging on a thread trying it’s damn best to stay canon…

…and of course we now enter the Beyond phase of Spidey comics

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Got Scooby-Doo Meets Courage and Justice Society WWII.

Now all I need is some popcorn.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's too early for a haircut but I need one.

Hopefully will look decent...........................................Hopefully.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well

One leaked apparently, and the render seems too good to be fake.

The other two, who knows.
I know that. I meant Aang, Korra, and Toph. none of them have been officially revealed yet. Then obviously two more post launch ones which have not been leaked.

God damn I hate not having to “spoil” something. Can’t something just be spoken of plainly once the information is public, regardless of how it got that way?

Shroob

Sup?
I know that. I meant Aang, Korra, and Toph. none of them have been officially revealed yet. Then obviously two more post launch ones which have not been leaked.

God damn I hate not having to “spoil” something. Can’t something just be spoken of plainly once the information is public, regardless of how it got that way?
Is it really 'public' knowledge if the only way you're going to find it is if you actively go looking to be spoiled?

The info's out there, but it's common courtesy to spoiler it for the people who want to be surprised.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Based Jeff Kinney.

SuperSize Me has to be the dumbest documentary out there.

"Oh, all I ate was McDonalds for a month straight and I got fat" - yeah no **** buddy.
We had to watch a scene from that documentary in school, and I still don’t quite have any idea what I learned from that.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Do you think this will help significantly grow the Smash fan-base? / player-base?

1 Nintendo is trying to grow an official Smash Ultimate competitive scene and therefore likely their client base

1.1 Nintendo announced a partnership with PlayVS to bring ( SSBU / Splatoon 2 ) e-sports leagues to 3,000 High schools
https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2021/nintendo-partners-with-playvs-to-bring-competitive-fun-to-high-school-varsity-athletics/

1.2 Nintendo will most likely in 2022 announce another partnership with PlayVS to bring SSBU e-sports leagues to Colleges
https://www.ginx.tv/en/smash-ultimate/nintendo-forces-playvs-to-drop-smash-ultimate-collegiate-league

1.3 Super Smash Bros Ultimate frequently draws high volumes of students and is the National Esports Association’s recommended event for gauging student interest in collegiate e-sports. https://www.nea.gg/collegiate-smash-series

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Do you think this will help significantly grow the Smash fan-base? / player-base?

1 Nintendo is trying to grow an official Smash Ultimate competitive scene and therefore likely their client base

1.1 Nintendo announced a partnership with PlayVS to bring ( SSBU / Splatoon 2 ) e-sports leagues to 3,000 High schools
https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2021/nintendo-partners-with-playvs-to-bring-competitive-fun-to-high-school-varsity-athletics/

1.2 Nintendo will most likely in 2022 announce another partnership with PlayVS to bring SSBU e-sports leagues to Colleges
https://www.ginx.tv/en/smash-ultimate/nintendo-forces-playvs-to-drop-smash-ultimate-collegiate-league

1.3 Super Smash Bros Ultimate frequently draws high volumes of students and is the National Esports Association’s recommended event for gauging student interest in collegiate e-sports. https://www.nea.gg/collegiate-smash-series
Coulda swore I've seen you post this in the last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom