• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hot Fish With Legs confirmed too hard to beat for Noi.

Also, idk where you got this info (discord, reddit, etc..) you just shared, but if you hear more about it, make sure to tag me, pal.

This could be BIG and I don't want to miss it if it's true. or if it's false too.
Got it

I'm currently trying to get the true best ending but idk if you have to spare every single Monster or It is good enough with just not killing everyone.

Mostly because I couldn't spare this one enemy in Snowdin and had to just skip the fight with It.
You don’t need to actively spare every single enemy, I don’t think. Just don’t kill anyone.

D

Deleted member

Kamen Rider has plenty of fighters, hell, the US even got games for the Wii and DS, with the Wii version being a Climax Heroes clone that Japan ended up taking assets from to give all the Ryuki Riders finishers. DS one had a pretty neat way of handling the Advent Deck too
Sounds like a lot of cool stuff.

I personally would love It if they got the devs of the new Power Rangers fighting Game to do something with Kamen Rider.
I really love what that team did with the property.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Indeed! I was planning on having a crack at some voices myself, too, actually. So maybe I'll post that here once the time comes.
Once again, I be very interested to hear what you got.

While I got my own little voice in my head when I play the game, I do like some of the takes peoples got for those characters I love, and DR as alot of choices for fun voice.

So sign me up, brrrrrother!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm currently trying to get the true best ending but idk if you have to spare every single Monster or It is good enough with just not killing everyone.

Mostly because I couldn't spare this one enemy in Snowdin and had to just skip the fight with It.
You just have to not kill enemies - if you spare them the "right" way, it changes their name/"where are they now" info in the credits, and that's about it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sounds like a lot of cool stuff.

I personally would love It if they got the devs of the new Power Rangers fighting Game to do something with Kamen Rider.
I really love what that team did with the property.
Issue with that is that Toei sees Kamen Rider as a big brand and to my understanding, BFTG has licensing issues as it isn't released in Japan. There's also the whole form changing thing but I'd love a proper KR fighter as hard as it'd be to make

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Film Reviews & Thoughts

So the next episode of What If where we follow the events of Tony Stark and Erik Killmonger. Whilst the episode combines some of the scenes from Iron Man 1 to Black Panther, it seems that Killmonger's motive does not change in which he murdered T'Challa, James Rhodes, Tony Stark and once again, Ulysses Klaue. It will be interesting to see how Shuri and Pepper Potts will work together to uncover Erik's schemes in a future episode.

I've binged watched the entire trilogy of Disney Pixar's Cars on Disney+ and I will say that out of the three, the first and third films were generally good whilst I wasn't particularly a fan of the second.

What the first and third film had shown were quite appealing in terms of character development and growth, even though parts of the story writing could have had a bit more work.

The second film basically felt like everything had drifted off course and it almost felt like all the aspects featured within the first and third films had disappeared and instead shifted their focus to a different direction that did not pay off.

Overall Ratings:
Cars 1: 7/10
Cars 2: 4/10
Cars 3: 7/10

I watched this with my sister and if I felt that the nightmare I had with Cats (2019) was bad, this is almost the equivalent in which it made me relive that horrid experience.

The acting performances of several cast members fell very flat, the story and script lacked any kind of magic or fun to make it as memorable in comparison to the other past adaptions and the soundtrack was rather cringey at best.

Overall Rating: 2/10

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Dude did you see the snowgrave Noelle hospital dialogue?
no and from what I heard, I don't want to se my heart breaking in half on live television.

But i'm probably gonna do it later anyway.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Man, the Smash 64 thing is surprisingly... Cute. Not often you see an attempt to mimic Smash's character CG and the whole thing presented as Pokemon Snap is very nice
That's part of why I love stuff intentionally mimicking old low-poly models.

They looks so dang good when done well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 330819

Oh. Oh. I didn't remember JoJo winning it, I could've sworn it was Bleach but it being 2nd is close enough. I also apologize, this was EventHub's list, but I believe there was at least some acknowledgement made, I know there was something specific going on but it's been too long for me to remember clearly. Or anything from 2018 I guess lol
A One Piece fighting game would be rad, ngl.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is gonna be awful and I’m HERE FOR IT
It's like watching a train about to crash.

You know it's gonna be absolutely awful, but you can't help but look at it. so long you're at a safe distance.

Still hate that a part of me want to see more of it.

Poor Noelle...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm so tired of this regurgitated convo, so lets switch it up:
Who's your favorite Marvel Hero?
What'a you favorite Marvel film? (doesn't have to be MCU)

I'll start:
Spiderman
Winter Soldier
Character: Spider-Man
Movie: Spider-Man 2

If you want a less basic answer,

Character: Storm
Movie: Blade 1

D

Deleted member

I'm so tired of this regurgitated convo, so lets switch it up:
Who's your favorite Marvel Hero?
What'a you favorite Marvel film? (doesn't have to be MCU)

I'll start:
Spiderman
Winter Soldier
Favourite Marvel Hero: Iron Man, Black Panther, Invisible Woman, Gambit, Jubilee

Favourite Marvel movies: Black Panther, Falcon & The Winter Soldier (actually a show but I really wanted to list It), Far From Home, Logan and Iron Man 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I watched this with my sister and if I felt that the nightmare I had with Cats (2019) was bad, this is almost the equivalent in which it made me relive that horrid experience.

The acting performances of several cast members fell very flat, the story and script lacked any kind of magic or fun to make it as memorable in comparison to the other past adaptions and the soundtrack was rather cringey at best.

Overall Rating: 2/10
God I could rant about that film and the BatB remake for hours

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Who do you think they would get to voice the two characters in Nick Brawl whoes voices have died (if they ever tried to get voice acting). Them being Powdered Toast Man and Oblina.

And would they actually get Busta Rhymes to voice Reptar?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Who do you think they would get to voice the two characters in Nick Brawl whoes voices have died (if they ever tried to get voice acting). Them being Powdered Toast Man and Oblina.

And would they actually get Busta Rhymes to voice Reptar?
As well an older person to voice Lincoln since his voice actor is a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom