• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wasn't there some company trying to bring it back?

Or was that nonsense? I remember there being something shady about it...
I haven't heard anything lately, and I don't remember anything from years back. It could've been changed into some kind of legacy attempt like Yooka, Mighty No. 9, or Bloodstained, although I guess it never got the chance.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I haven't heard anything lately, and I don't remember anything from years back. It could've been changed into some kind of legacy attempt like Yooka, Mighty No. 9, or Bloodstained, although I guess it never got the chance.
Now I remember, AntDude talked about it in his Glover video:

There was this one group claiming that they were gonna port it to Switch and finish the sequel...

Until it was then found they have like, zero legal right to commercially do that, lol.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Now I remember, AntDude talked about it in his Glover video:

There was this one group claiming that they were gonna port it to Switch and finish the sequel...

Until it was then found they have like, zero legal right to commercially do that, lol.
Well that's just a shame, really.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @CoolRanchCastaway , @Aurane & OTHER DR FANS

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT AS BEEN FOUND IN DR AND I MUST SHARE IT WITH YA ALL.

SEE FOR YOURSELF.
AW ****

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Supposedly, there’s code in Deltarune that checks if you’ve played Undertale, did a genocide run, and partnered with Chara? ****s about to get crazy.

:nessecho: not this **** again…

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
AW ****

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Supposedly, there’s code in Deltarune that checks if you’ve played Undertale, did a genocide run, and partnered with Chara? ****s about to get crazy.

wow wowowwowowwWOWOWOWW, WHAT?

You can't tell me this and not give a link, brother.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
AW ****

HERE WE GO AGAIN

I'm not even an UT guy, but even I know enough to know that this is a

3ta84174s7o51.png

situation

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
AW ****

HERE WE GO AGAIN

I don't even play the games and I know that's just
****ing evil, literally anyone who did all three routes will be ****ed, which may be a good amount of the fandom

D

Deleted member

AW ****

HERE WE GO AGAIN

I'm not even an UT guy, but even I know enough to know that this is a

View attachment 330828

situation
W.D. Gaster origin story? 👀

Noipoi

Howdy!

this was just discovered at like, 4 AM today so I don’t know if many people have heard about it yet. I’ve checked and it hasn’t been reported or anything. But I swear I’m not making this up, I’ve seen several people talking about this.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
this was just discovered at like, 4 AM today so I don’t know if many people have heard about it yet. I’ve checked and it hasn’t been reported or anything. But I swear I’m not making this up, I’ve seen several people talking about this.
This is so ****ing weird if true, because Toby said that playing UT wouldn't affect DR in any way beside you knowing more about setting & some of the characters.

Though I gotta wonder, with how many peoples DR Chapter 2 & didn't got anything noteworty despite there being a high chance alot of them finished a Genocide Run, what could this code affect to be not easily found?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But didn't he also say there wouldn't be a genocide run? or several endings?

View attachment 330830
Technically, we haven't reached the last ending of the game, so we don't know if there's going be mutliples ending whose impact are truly different

For Genocide, idk tbh lol, since the way to get it is so specific & weird compared to Undertale.

Idk tho man,
--$$.png
so much is going on inside my head at once, first the SnowGrave Route being discovered and now UT actually affecting DR??????

Only good thing out of this if that's true is that I didn't play the Genocide Route, so if you all are screwed over, at least i'm not.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't exactly know which japanese franchise I would love the most to see turned into a fighting game.

Kamen Rider, Godzilla and Sailor Moon could all be cool doh.
Kamen Rider has plenty of fighters, hell, the US even got games for the Wii and DS, with the Wii version being a Climax Heroes clone that Japan ended up taking assets from to give all the Ryuki Riders finishers. DS one had a pretty neat way of handling the Advent Deck too

Noipoi

Howdy!
Technically, we haven't reached the last ending of the game, so we don't know if there's going be mutliples ending whose impact are truly different

For Genocide, idk tbh lol, since the way to get it is so specific & weird compared to Undertale.

Idk tho man,
View attachment 330832
so much is going on inside my head at once, first the SnowGrave Route being discovered and now UT actually affecting DR??????

Only good thing out of this if that's true is that I didn't play the Genocide Route, so if you all are screwed over, at least i'm not.

Pffft, I haven’t done a genocide run :4pacman:

I’ve tried.

I can’t get past Undyne.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I’ve tried.

I can’t get past Undyne.
Hot Fish With Legs confirmed too hard to beat for Noi.

Also, idk where you got this info (discord, reddit, etc..) you just shared, but if you hear more about it, make sure to tag me, pal.

This could be BIG and I don't want to miss it if it's true. or if it's false too.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I beat Deltarune chapter 2. It was a lot of fun, the shifts in gameplay were neat, and apparently, it's entirely possible to change the story at some point? Not entirely sure about that one, but apparently, it has to do with Noelle freezing enemies.

As for the ending of the game, I'm not sure whether Kris is summoning a dark fountain in a misguided attempt at bringing Ralsei, Lancer, etc. into the real world, if it's because Kris is really the Roaring Knight, or if Kris is something worse.

The post-game mentions that a carnival is coming up - not sure if that will be in the next episode, or the seventh/final one. (I could see Asriel coming home from university for the carnival, and then everything going horribly wrong one way or another) Also, I'm assuming that Noelle's mother is going to be a plot point later - talking with Rudy in the hospital has him imply that she's abusive towards Noelle somehow, and when Rudy's home, he usually stops that from happening, unless I misinterpreted that conversation.

There seem to be little bits of potential plot points sprinkled throughout the game; it's implied that Noelle has an older sister named December who's likely dead, or at least not in a good situation since even Susie reacts to Noelle's sister being mentioned.

I'm glad to see that they added a feature to make sparing enemies worthwhile - in the previous game, the whole "spare/kill" dynamic felt a little pointless compared to Undertale.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ve tried.

I can’t get past Undyne.
I'm currently trying to get the true best ending but idk if you have to spare every single Monster or It is good enough with just not killing everyone.

Mostly because I couldn't spare this one enemy in Snowdin and had to just skip the fight with It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom