• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Whoever writes the Nintendo Switch articles for Metroid Dread sure is having a field day emphasizing on how ****ed up and stupid the Metroid lore is.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Noipoi

Howdy!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Watched your video, really like the highlight format, though it's clear that you aren't used to commentary to game at time (and that you weren't able to play at the best time from what I understand), I still enjoyed quite alot.

Idk how that stuff work so I don't have anything to share that could really help, but keep doing it & it should feel more natural with time.

And of course, thanks for tagging me & I hope to see your reaction to [HOT SINGLE IN YOUR AREA].

;)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Dragon Ball Fans, I have made an interesting discovery
Gogeta is better than Vegito
Do you mean as characters or in terms of power? Because if it's the former, hell no; Gogeta was boring as **** in Fusion Reborn.

It wasn't until Super Broly where they turned him into Vegito Lite that he became a fun character to watch IMO. Still not on par with Vegito and how entertaining his beatdown of Buuhan was, though. Just wish he was utilized better against Zamasu.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Watched your video, really like the highlight format, though it's clear that you aren't used to commentary to game at time (and that you weren't able to play at the best time from what I understand), I still enjoyed quite alot.

Idk how that stuff work so I don't have anything to share that could really help, but keep doing it & it should feel more natural with time.

And of course, thanks for tagging me & I hope to see your reaction to [HOT SINGLE IN YOUR AREA].

;)
Yeahhhh commentary is just something that takes time, haha. Ya can't rush it. I wasn't exactly expecting this to be perfect or anything cause of that, but I'm glad ya enjoyed it nonetheless! Thanks! By the way!
Also I'm just not very funny so I was focusing less on jokes and more on my natural reactions, lmao

I recorded some Deltarune Chapter 2 dialogue for practice, if y'all wanna see.
Noipoi Noipoi Taggin' ya again in case ya wanna check this out.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeahhhh commentary is just something that takes time, haha. Ya can't rush it. I wasn't exactly expecting this to be perfect or anything cause of that, but I'm glad ya enjoyed it nonetheless! Thanks! By the way!
Also I'm just not very funny so I was focusing less on jokes and more on my natural reactions, lmao

Your Ralsei/Rouxxl voice is good.

Your Berdie is great

And your Spamton is absolutely perfect.

Really you nailed his voice.
Can't say much more due to bed time, but thanks for sharing all this cool stuff!

Noipoi

Howdy!

Spamton is a gift to the video game VO community.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Your Ralsei/Rouxxl voice is good.

Your Berdie is great

And your Spamton is absolutely perfect.

Really you nailed his voice.
Can't say much more due to bed time, but thanks for sharing all this cool stuff!
Thank you!

Spamton is a gift to the video game VO community.
Seconded. :yeahboi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Do you mean as characters or in terms of power? Because if it's the former, hell no; Gogeta was boring as **** in Fusion Reborn.

It wasn't until Super Broly where they turned him into Vegito Lite that he became a fun character to watch IMO. Still not on par with Vegito and how entertaining his beatdown of Buuhan was, though. Just wish he was utilized better against Zamasu.
I just really like Gogeta Blue tbh. Heck, even SSJ4 Gogeta.

But yeah, Fusion Reborn Gogeta was ass.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Three base game Nick Brawl characters left to reveal. We know they’re all from the same series. Makes you wonder if they’ll all come together. And I still wonder when.

Would be really great if we could get an official text reveal for the dlc like with NRS games.

You think the DLC characters are coming with stages?

Will there be an Arcade Mode? Does the game even have a potential final boss for a potential Arcade Mode? Who would it even be?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Vegito's got more drip so I like him more. Granted, technically they're kind of the same guy. But Vegito looks cooler.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Absolute Saddest Post I Read.

No for real, that suck hard.
Yes. Yes it does.

So when you guys tag me with DR2 spoilers, It makes me feel like a guy outside of a club that security hasn't noticed yet.

If its not spoilers, go ahead, but if it is, don't tag me please. I can already feel the undertrash inside of me screaming in need.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom