• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I know I’ve probably said this a hundred times now, but damn, Toby outdid himself on the ost for CH2.

I could listen to a Cyber’s World? or My Castle Town all day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Wait

Pokelego is just an alternate universe version of Francis from the hit Valve game Left 4 Dead 1 now available on Steam?

So Pokelego hates vests, lasagna, steam (he loves the pipes though), and eating fish? (he refuses to eat fish to show them how much he loves them)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I think that I am Bread, I am Fish and Surgeon Simulator probably take place in the same universe.

(Those 3 games are made by Bossa Studios)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know. Before the Disney buyout. Paramount was publishing the Marvel movies (mostly) and a lot of the Marvel cartoons were airing on Nicktoons Network.

Imagine a universe where Paramount/Viacom bought Marvel instead. And we had Marvel characters in Nick Brawl b

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You know. Before the Disney buyout. Paramount was publishing the Marvel movies (mostly) and a lot of the Marvel cartoons were airing on Nicktoons Network.

Imagine a universe where Paramount/Viacom bought Marvel instead. And we had Marvel characters in Nick Brawl b
wouldn’t say 3 shows is a lot…also I think it was for the best that Viacom only bought TMNT. That and Marvel both getting a massive popularity spike back to being at the top of anything was the best timeline to have gotten

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
wouldn’t say 2 shows is a lot…also I think it was for the best that Viacom only bought TMNT. That and Marvel both getting a massive popularity spike back to being at the top of anything was the best timeline to have gotten
Iron Man: Armored Adventures
Fantastic Four: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes
Wolverine and the X-Men

That’s three that I can remember. I don’t know if other shows of the day managed to evade me.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'd be down for a Marvel themed Smash Clone. A lot of characters would fit pretty well in the sub-genre.
I'd much prefer a fighting game akin to the gameplay of Mortal Kombat and Injustice. In fact I recall rumors Netherrealm Studios could be developing a Marvel fighting game.

D

Deleted member

I haven’t studied at all for the driver’s permit test tomorrow and it’s already 9pm
989DCD4C-D849-4B34-A58A-4E6918F1F57B.jpeg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd much prefer a fighting game akin to the gameplay of Mortal Kombat and Injustice. In fact I recall rumors Netherrealm Studios could be developing a Marvel fighting game.
If it's like MKX, then sure. But I'm not that into Injustice's gameplay style.

I'd still prefer a VS style game for Marvel. Let alone Marvel vs DC.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If there's one crossover fighting game that needs to happen and is long overdue it's definitely Nick vs. CN.

A rivalry arguably up there with Mario vs. Sonic (Nintendo vs. Sega), DC vs. Marvel, Pokemon vs. Digimon, etc.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With my Pokémon DS multicart, I think I'll try Pokémon Dash

Sure it's considered to be one of the worst Pokémon games but I've heard it's short too.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If my Marvel vs. Capcom gameplay style Nick vs. CN game project was a reality, it'd be one of the best games ever made. I'd totally main Norbert & Daggett, Courage, and Mordecai & Rigby.

As well as my Godzilla game project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom