• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Shang-Chi was great

Had some issues (most notably pacing, and being sorta cliche even for MCU standards) but it was emotional, funny, had great fight scenes, and was an overall enjoyable film.

Oh and Lamperouge Lamperouge , I'd say they salvaged the Mandarin. Probably on the higher end of Marvel baddies. The father-son relationship was done really well. In fact, a lot of the actors had really good chemistry.

Overall, excited to see Shang-Chi and the gang in the rest of the MCU in the future.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Dream said he’s gonna rig the mob vote.

And his reply ratio’d the official Minecraft Live announcement.

pain.

Do a lot of his stans not even play Minecraft…? (edit: of course it’s fine if they don’t but still enjoy it through watching others play it, I guess some just seem to not care about it at all despite it being what Dream focuses on)

edit: yeah I know the likes/ratio and stuff don’t matter, and what he said seems like a joke (I’m not sure he actually “rigged” the last vote anyway or even could, since the last vote had the Iceologer not far behind and it’s not like his stans are mindless), but it’s just really weird and bewildering.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's a damn shame too. I was actually hyped as hell when Colors Ultimate was leaked, but as time went on, I just had a bad feeling about this game. This is the game that legit saved the Sonic franchuse and it should've gotten the love and care it needed instead of a rush out glitchy cash grab.

On the other hand, maybe it was because it was to make the Monkey Ball remakes look better. I'm actually kinda excited for that, I liked Banana Blitz but I never beat it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Getting ready to go to bed, but I FINALLY started to rewatch the Netflix She-Ra this evening.
I need to continue watching It.

Got to see the 1st episode and I quite liked It, although I hadn't had much time recently to watch shows and all that with the chinese and english classes paperwork shenanigans.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sometimes ports and remasters can be kind of janky if things aren't given the time needed, shame that Sonic Colors was one of those types of ports.

Outside of that, I got ad blocker back up on my Youtube. It was the one site I had it turned off since I wanted to support the channels I like and all that. But sometimes a ***** needs a break from that man.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm finally starting to get in the knack to reading again. Ordered the next two books of Kronos Rising and plan to read those.

Still gotta get around to finishing The Great Zoo of China too.

Who knows what this might lead to. Perhaps my writers block will finally diminish and I could get back to writing again.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Defeated Lt. Surge and got HIS ****ING AUTOGRAPH! Dude, they know Lt. Surge is the best Gym Leader. They KNOW. But now, my team:

Diglett, Weepinbell, Pidgeotto, Pikachu, Vulpix, Nidorino

Boxed Eevee. Game isn't fun with Eevee, it tramples everything. I farmed Diglett to see what happens when you send 30 of them to the prof., and got a **** ton of quick candies, amongst a bunch of other ****. Decided to bring Diglett along for the gym match, and it cleared two of his Pokemon, then my Pidgeotto finished Raichu.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom