• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I already sold my copy on the Wii! I have to buy ultimate now. But it’s bad. So I shouldn’t buy it. And… sighs. There’s no point. Not even in being “delightfully eccentric” as Noi put it. I’m just sad. I’m so tired of all of this. I just… I can’t… I don’t know what to do anymore man. I just want things to not go wrong. I want the things I like to be good so people stop picking on my for it. But that doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen so…

I’ll stop liking Sonic. I’m sorry. I got into it and everything I like is bad so Sonic had to become bad. Once I stop liking it then i’m sure you’ll all get good games again. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have even bothered. I’m so stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
It seems like you're confusing people critisizing games you like as attacks on your person.

As a Pokemon Sw/Sh fan, I get it. But you gotta learn that just because some random people on the internet don't like something, that doesn't mean you can't. And screw any rando on Twitter or wherever else that tries to tell you otherwise.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ehh, I’m not sure I believe that one. If it’s revealed as like a stinger at the end, I mean, maybe? I don’t see it though Doctor Doom is 100% a Fantastic 4 villain so unless they set him up in Wakanda Forever for Fantastic 4 I don’t know about that. Especially considering Namor has been rumored for Black Panther since before Civil War.
Still that is super exciting if it somehow happens.
I think it’s possible to be fake, but I think it’s got a fair chance at panning out. Daniel RPK whose been spot on with every scoop so far has been saying it and backing reports of Doom.

If I had to bet it ties into making Doom a thanos level threat or secret wars since Doom is part of why secret wars 2015 started. I could see him introduced as a big bad though with connections to others. Like we could in theory see Wanda end up in Lavteria in MOM. But who knows. MCU is getting pretty wild so it could go either way.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome to today's weekly Smash Bros MTG crossover, where it is late at night and I am in an unhealthy mental state.
Today's creation is Sheik. I used the mechanics of ninjas in MTG, and tried to emphasize agility.
Here is Sheik:
Sheik, Mysterious Ninja

Next week, I'll be making Zelda, and hopefully working on this earlier.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I don’t know if anyone in this thread watches it, but I watched the first half of the last money heist season with my family, and…
I’m shocked they killed Tokyo, considering she was narrating the show. But she went out like a badass!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I redownloaded Halo MCC for the sake of preparing myself for Season 8, and ODST's Firefight updates just makes me so much more excited. As I mentioned before, not only are the Flood making an appearance, but they're also adding Elites (with Heretics) and Sentinels, complete with customizable waves. Just imagine, you - one single ODST - up against wave after wave of the Covenant's strongest, the parasite that nearly destroyed the world, or the bots built to contain them. The only thing that would make this Firefight even better is the ability to fight the crooked cops of the NMPD like the one you could just kill after finishing Sadie's Story. The fact that you can turn on IWHBYD is the big reason I'm excited, though. I can finally hear all the funny dialogue without blowing my cover.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm working on another drawing. I've also made some good progress on this major project I'm working on, since I got done what I wanted to by yesterday. Still a while to go, but that's the way it is.

Well, I beat Final Fantasy 7.

Safer Sephiroth was done in like 2 minutes because he casted Supernova and then Barret retaliated with like 5 9999 hits in a row.

And then the fight was over.
GUN. The strongest weapon.
I mean. It's probably just gonna get patched out right away anyways.

We're at the day and age that bugs aren't the end of the world anymore.
Yeah pretty much. Just a case of a bad first impression. But since its a re-release of a game that was mostly well received anyway, it's not a big deal, so long as it is addressed.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Erika's team has been burned down by my Ninetales. Her gym is way different from the first games. Pretty cool to be honest. Now for the team.

Ninetales, Pidgeot, Pikachu, Victrebell, Nidoking, Rhyhorn

Team is everywhere right now. I'm gonna dedicate some time to fixing this up after I get some sleep.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I redownloaded Halo MCC for the sake of preparing myself for Season 8, and ODST's Firefight updates just makes me so much more excited. As I mentioned before, not only are the Flood making an appearance, but they're also adding Elites (with Heretics) and Sentinels, complete with customizable waves. Just imagine, you - one single ODST - up against wave after wave of the Covenant's strongest, the parasite that nearly destroyed the world, or the bots built to contain them. The only thing that would make this Firefight even better is the ability to fight the crooked cops of the NMPD like the one you could just kill after finishing Sadie's Story. The fact that you can turn on IWHBYD is the big reason I'm excited, though. I can finally hear all the funny dialogue without blowing my cover.
Oh ****, I missed all that season 8 news. That's hype that ODST Firefight is getting all those updates.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For anyone who likes Spawn, this dude's doing a month of Spawn Videos. I liked some of his other stuff like going over Blade's game history, and I think his channel's pretty underrated.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Oh ****, I missed all that season 8 news. That's hype that ODST Firefight is getting all those updates.
Yeah. The day the update drops, the very first thing I'm gonna do is replace the Drones in select rounds, those buggers are far too much of a hassle to deal with sometimes. Maybe Jackals, too, I'm more fond of the aliens speaking English.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah. The day the update drops, the very first thing I'm gonna do is replace the Drones in select rounds, those buggers are far too much of a hassle to deal with sometimes. Maybe Jackals, too, I'm more fond of the aliens speaking English.
Drones are the biggest pain in the ass, especially when black eye comes on. I think the only map where I can deal with them okay is Uplift Reserve because usually I can steal a chopper or find some cover near the stairs.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Drones are the biggest pain in the ass, especially when black eye comes on. I think the only map where I can deal with them okay is Uplift Reserve because usually I can steal a chopper or find some cover near the stairs.
Absolutely, especially once Black Eye comes into play. That being said, I mostly play Firefight in single player, where my damage dealt is at 300% and I'm armed with a rocket launcher and regenerating grenades. Mainly because I get a bit of a sadistic kick out of just torturing the Grunts by sticking them and watching them panic.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Absolutely, especially once Black Eye comes into play. That being said, I mostly play Firefight in single player, where my damage dealt is at 300% and I'm armed with a rocket launcher and regenerating grenades. Mainly because I get a bit of a sadistic kick out of just torturing the Grunts by sticking them and watching them panic.
Well I usually play solo because I haven't had any friends join me for firefight and with matchmaking I'm more interest in slayer.

But aside from IWHBYD, Grunt's birthday party and occasionally cowbell, I tend to stick to the default settings. I just have a lot of fun popping headshots with the pistol.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm playing Super Mario RPG and for some reason I thought reading the characters' dialogue out loud would be a good idea and now my throat is sore from doing a Toad voice

D

Deleted member

Welcome to today's weekly Smash Bros MTG crossover, where it is late at night and I am in an unhealthy mental state.
Today's creation is Sheik. I used the mechanics of ninjas in MTG, and tried to emphasize agility.
Here is Sheik:
Sheik, Mysterious Ninja

Next week, I'll be making Zelda, and hopefully working on this earlier.
Commander Ninjitsu(actually, no, just Ninjitsu in general) is one of my favorite mechanics in MTG, and I couldn’t think of anything else more fitting for Shiek, who is a ninja in all but name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Weather is looking to be crap so tonight perhaps dad and I will go to the show to see Shang-Chi as a means of something to do and get out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom