• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
View attachment 292480

Granted, I can't play it for a few days, but I'm still over the moon over how I managed to find it! It's in excellent condition, too!
OH MY GOSH YEESSSSSSSS THAT GAME IS SO GOOD.

Hope you enjoy it! It's a hidden gem for sure. :D

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
GenoDoge GenoDoge 's AMA is now up!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well it finally happened, I got two shinies in one Dynamax Adventure run.

Not zygarde, but a charmeleon and Bouffalant

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There were plenty of movies I couldn't decide to watch tomorrow and it came down to these four. Megamind, The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, The Lion King, and a Godzilla movie.

Eventually came down to Megamind and The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms and settled with the latter. I just hope my copy still works, it's pretty scratched up. If not, guess I'll buy a new copy down the road.

I haven't watched those two in so long.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I keep neglecting to start the Crown Tundra like I've been planning.

How would those of you who've played it compare it to the Isle of Armor, out of curiosity?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I keep neglecting to start the Crown Tundra like I've been planning.

How would those of you who've played it compare it to the Isle of Armor, out of curiosity?
Tbh, I've been neglecting it too. Mostly because of school stuff, and TF2 has been eating up way more free time than i thought.

But in comparison, if you want a taste on how an full fledged Open World Pokemon game would feel, this is it. There's so much to do, so much to explore and find, almost every corner of the map has something fun to enjoy. It's the best Gen 8 has to offer, by a long shot.

D

Deleted member

After a few hours of grinding I finally got this boy for my Cyber sleuth team.

It's finally coming together.
Out of all the Digimon 02 introduced, Paildramon is easily my favorite lol. Might be because of the somewhat western accent they gave him in the dub(although it's been years since I watched the dub so I dunno if that is even the case), but even then his design is cool

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Out of all the Digimon 02 introduced, Paildramon is easily my favorite lol. Might be because of the somewhat western accent they gave him in the dub(although it's been years since I watched the dub so I dunno if that is even the case), but even then his design is cool
I think your confusing him with the Armadillomon line, who had a country accent.

I can see why you would confuse this since Paildramons super move is called the Desperato blast

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
after all these years...the Undertaker finally rests in peace
undertaker_over_the_years.jpg
7dc7aef6f0971d0eaa41c80622637fa7.jpg